Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:01 am
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
My Neighbor Totoro (more than likely you've seen it, just throwing it out for fun really at this point).

Actually my hentai knowledge isn't all that extensive either, but that is not a realm I'm going to cross over into. -_-*

I never watched that one, but i know a bit of it. (I never had an opportunity to watch it really.)

What i know of hentai is pretty much all second hand. I have never watched it, mostly because i have never heard of good hentai.

*lol* I managed to piss off my ex by being the only person he knew who was actually able to find cute hentai. Elven Bride It was one of the few things that was funny and had a plot to it that wasn't as fake and superficial as a boob job.

Cute hentai exists? Wow, who would have guessed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:02 am
zz1000zz

Indeed. That is one problem with not dating jerks. You never get the satisfaction of throwing things at them.

Hmm, I don't think I've ever intentionally thrown anything at anyone, though I did actually slap my ex....*Sigh* I had never slapped anyone before that time.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ndoki

lurichan
Ndoki
Heh, if there were ever such thing as a decent man I'd become gay in a second.

Back back, down down, mine mine!!! *Hides ceilisidhe in the bedroom*

Well I have yet to ever meet one.. so I'm relatively straight.. I guess...  
zz1000zz

Cute hentai exists? Wow, who would have guessed.

yes, I know it's hard to believe, but it's the truth. I've actually seen it with my own eyes. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:04 am
Ndoki
lurichan
Ndoki
Heh, if there were ever such thing as a decent man I'd become gay in a second.

Back back, down down, mine mine!!! *Hides ceilisidhe in the bedroom*

Well I have yet to ever meet one.. so I'm relatively straight.. I guess...

*lol* Sorry I had to do it. So how are you doing this evening?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:04 am
My general theory is "love is love".  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:05 am
lurichan
zz1000zz

Indeed. That is one problem with not dating jerks. You never get the satisfaction of throwing things at them.

Hmm, I don't think I've ever intentionally thrown anything at anyone, though I did actually slap my ex....*Sigh* I had never slapped anyone before that time.

Wow, i think i had slapped a dozen or more people by the time i was twelve. Who knows how many shoes and books i have thrown...

And, i will believe cute hentai exists when i see it myself. Which would work on more than one level.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:07 am
lurichan

Decent I guess. I'm having one of my usual "incredible urge to do something amazing" and can't think of anything I wanna do or can do.. what I wouldn't do for a solder sucker and cooler weather right now...  

Ndoki

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:08 am
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

Wow, i think i had slapped a dozen or more people by the time i was twelve. Who knows how many shoes and books i have thrown...

And, i will believe cute hentai exists when i see it myself. Which would work on more than one level.

What can I say, I've lived a semi-charmed life, and not had to deal with much in the way of conflicts overall.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:08 am
Ndoki
lurichan

Decent I guess. I'm having one of my usual "incredible urge to do something amazing" and can't think of anything I wanna do or can do.. what I wouldn't do for a solder sucker and cooler weather right now...

Oh? And what, pray tell, would you do with those elements?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:09 am
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

What can I say, I've lived a semi-charmed life, and not had to deal with much in the way of conflicts overall.

Way too boring. I would be out there causing conflicts if i had that kind of life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:11 am
zz1000zz

Way too boring. I would be out there causing conflicts if i had that kind of life.

*lol* I never realized how sheltered and easy my life was when I was growing up, now I stare back in wonder and awe at just how little bad things actually effected me.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ndoki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:12 am
lurichan

Oh? And what, pray tell, would you do with those elements?

I would finally remove all the components from my old curcuit boards and perhaps make something with them if I have enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:13 am
Well, I've decided something.

That is I'm tired and need a nap.

That means I have to leave the computer for a few hours.

If anyone is crazy enough to be awake when I get up again at 4 or so in the morning, I'll see you in a few. For everyone else *waves* have a good night.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ndoki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:14 am
Rest in peace Lurichan!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games