Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:31 pm
zz1000zz

Ah, that is what remorse does. Fortunately for me, remorse decided to leave town with inhibition some time back, so now there is little to hold me back ^.^

I think she does it to be "different." Or maybe to be a jerk. One or the other.

(Magic Knight used to be one of my favorite animes. It makes me feel pathetic.)

I STLL need to finish watching it. -_-* I started years and years ago with VHS... now i have DVD and I watch one episode every friday to try to finish watching AT LEAST the first half of the series. ^^*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:31 pm
lurichan
Rozen Maiden
Ruin Explorers
Record Of Loddoss Wars

Are you just looking at an alphabetical list of animes and copying them? Too many R shows..

And, i was a bit surprised to hear Rozen Maiden. I do not think i have ever heard anyone talk about it before.0  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:33 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

Ah, that is what remorse does. Fortunately for me, remorse decided to leave town with inhibition some time back, so now there is little to hold me back ^.^

I STLL need to finish watching it. -_-* I started years and years ago with VHS... now i have DVD and I watch one episode every friday to try to finish watching AT LEAST the first half of the series. ^^*

I prefer to watch a show in large chunks. Just devote half a day to a particular show, and you can get through it in no time.

Of course, life can interfere with that ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:34 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
Rozen Maiden
Ruin Explorers
Record Of Loddoss Wars

Are you just looking at an alphabetical list of animes and copying them? Too many R shows..

And, i was a bit surprised to hear Rozen Maiden. I do not think i have ever heard anyone talk about it before.0

I'm picking on ones I've seen before with the aid of animemusicvideos.org for their nice little list to jog my memory on names of things I've seen before. I've watched so many different things that it helps a little bit to hop about and look to see if I can find things (and to spell them right on occaison too ^^*)

I like Rozen Maiden. ^_^ It's cute, though I hate the guy lead character. I think he is a selfish, arrogent jerk, and I can't forgive the way he treats his sister (in the half dozen or so episodes I've seen of it).  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:36 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

I prefer to watch a show in large chunks. Just devote half a day to a particular show, and you can get through it in no time.

I would LOVE To do that, but ceilisidhe gets headaches easily from the subtitles and it slows my anime progress considerably. ~_~

Ceres: Celestial Maiden
Gunsmith Cats
Ridding Bean
Please Teacher
Angelic Layer  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:37 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
Rozen Maiden
Ruin Explorers
Record Of Loddoss Wars

I'm picking on ones I've seen before with the aid of animemusicvideos.org for their nice little list to jog my memory on names of things I've seen before. I've watched so many different things that it helps a little bit to hop about and look to see if I can find things (and to spell them right on occaison too ^^*)

I like Rozen Maiden. ^_^ It's cute, though I hate the guy lead character. I think he is a selfish, arrogent jerk, and I can't forgive the way he treats his sister (in the half dozen or so episodes I've seen of it).

Sheesh. This feels like "Stump the Know-it-all" all over again. Except then there were prizes.

(I have trouble watching a show when i dislike the main character. I think i saw maybe three episodes of Rozen Maiden before quitting.)  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:39 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

I would LOVE To do that, but ceilisidhe gets headaches easily from the subtitles and it slows my anime progress considerably. ~_~

Ceres: Celestial Maiden
Gunsmith Cats
Ridding Bean
Please Teacher
Angelic Layer

Gunsmith Cats was always good for me, and i used to love Angelic Layer. The others i was more iffy on.

(It is so much easier to watch it on your own. But sometimes less enjoyable.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:39 pm
Ha ha ha ha! I think I might have found one....

Iczer 3  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:41 pm
zz1000zz

Gunsmith Cats was always good for me, and i used to love Angelic Layer. The others i was more iffy on.

(It is so much easier to watch it on your own. But sometimes less enjoyable.)

I have the whole manga series of GSC. ^_^

It can be easier, but I perfer to be able to laugh and joke with ceilisidhe. Like today's episode of Utena was esepcially amusing because Natsumi turned into a cow. It was funny, but trying to explain that to him would have lost a great deal of the amusement factor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:42 pm
lurichan

Iczer 3

Sorry, but no. For some reason i always laughed when Neos Gold was on the screen. I actually liked Fight! Iczer 1 a little more, but both were fun.

(I still have not seen all of Big O. I need to do that soon.)  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:43 pm
lurichan

Iczer 3

The first time we watched this in anime club I decided the best description for it was a bad cross between Macross and Sailor Moon (with a dash of tenchi muyo thrown in).  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:43 pm
I am tired.

Good night

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:44 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan

Iczer 3

Sorry, but no. For some reason i always laughed when Neos Gold was on the screen. I actually liked Fight! Iczer 1 a little more, but both were fun.

Curses...foiled again. I though perhaps that was obscure and old enough to have escaped your notice.

*waves* night night celebie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:45 pm
Dare I utter it?

I'm Gonna Be An Angel  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:48 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan

Iczer 3

Curses...foiled again. I though perhaps that was obscure and old enough to have escaped your notice.

*waves* night night celebie.

Yeah right. I tracked down a copy of the original Scarface (not with Al Pacino), just because i am obsessed with knowing everything i can.

By the way, i hate that show.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games