Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:02 pm
celebie.exe
lurichan
Yayness for being caught up.

I had a rare evil mood earlier today. Not bad, not mean, not angry, actual evil mood. 0o; It was strange.

The evil side does have perks.

Endulge and give in.

All you can eat popcorn shrimp.

*lol* No, you would not want an evil luri. As it was I was finding sadistic glee in minor mischief at work including not clueing in stupid customers to certain aspects of the current sale being run until after it was too late.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:04 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

I never bothered to look at the second series for that exact reason.

As for Honey and Clover, i heard there will be a sequel to it. I never checked into it, but i would be interested if there is one.

Ahh, you are good. I actually haven't gotten that far into it.
Midori Days (common english translation since I'm to lazy to try to find the original name right now)?

*waves* Good night good doctor.

*the ego inflates a little more*  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:05 pm
lurichan
celebie.exe
lurichan

I had a rare evil mood earlier today. Not bad, not mean, not angry, actual evil mood. 0o; It was strange.

Endulge and give in.

*lol* No, you would not want an evil luri. As it was I was finding sadistic glee in minor mischief at work including not clueing in stupid customers to certain aspects of the current sale being run until after it was too late.

Luri, i probably do more evil in a day than you will in your life. You are about as evil as a box of kittens.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:08 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

As for Honey and Clover, i heard there will be a sequel to it. I never checked into it, but i would be interested if there is one.

Midori Days (common english translation since I'm to lazy to try to find the original name right now)?

I'll take that as you've seen some of it...

Ai Yori Aoshi
Genshiken
Read Or Die
I, My, Me, Strawberry Eggs
VanDread
Excel Saga (more than likely have though)
Puni Puni Puiemi (Not spelled right, same people who did excel saga though.....really bad... I would never recomend it... EVER)  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:09 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
celebie.exe
lurichan

Endulge and give in.

Luri, i probably do more evil in a day than you will in your life. You are about as evil as a box of kittens.

Even kittens have claws......and even I have my secrets that are not shared. As much as I perfer to be generally "good" most of the times there are points in my life that I've taken actions that would not be classified as such for selfish reasons.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:13 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

I'll take that as you've seen some of it...

Ai Yori Aoshi
Genshiken
Read Or Die
I, My, Me, Strawberry Eggs
VanDread
Excel Saga (more than likely have though)
Puni Puni Puiemi (Not spelled right, same people who did excel saga though.....really bad... I would never recomend it... EVER)

Okay, i can assure you there is no point guessing animes that have shown up on cable television. I will certainly have seen those. Though, i do love Read or Die.

(Everybody tells me that about Puni Puni, so i never bothered to watch it. Is it really that bad?)  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:16 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
celebie.exe
lurichan

Endulge and give in.

Even kittens have claws......and even I have my secrets that are not shared. As much as I perfer to be generally "good" most of the times there are points in my life that I've taken actions that would not be classified as such for selfish reasons.

Heh. I cannot think of the last time i did something i would consider "good." Everything i do is selfish in one way or another. Sorry, but to me you will never be anywhere near "evil."

I mean, kittens have claws but they are really tiny. I am not afraid of those.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:18 pm
zz1000zz

Okay, i can assure you there is no point guessing animes that have shown up on cable television. I will certainly have seen those. Though, i do love Read or Die.

(Everybody tells me that about Puni Puni, so i never bothered to watch it. Is it really that bad?)

Oh yeah, I forgot they did that on cartoon network. I saw it before they did that. ^^* Hmmm. Yes, yes, it really is that bad... *shudders* It is pretty much designed to be an affront to most everyone's sensabilities though. -_-* If it were ever released in the US it would most likely either get 17+ or 18 and up as it's rating if that gives you a hint. -_-* I only watched it once......never again for any reason would I do it again save if I was drunk (I don't drunk).

Oh yeah, I was going to go with
Bleach
Blood: The Last Vampire (not all that good in my personal opinion though).  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:20 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

Oh yeah, I forgot they did that on cartoon network. I saw it before they did that. ^^* Hmmm. Yes, yes, it really is that bad... *shudders* It is pretty much designed to be an affront to most everyone's sensabilities though. -_-* If it were ever released in the US it would most likely either get 17+ or 18 and up as it's rating if that gives you a hint. -_-* I only watched it once......never again for any reason would I do it again save if I was drunk (I don't drunk).

Bleach

Bleach was decent, but Blood was probably the worst vampire anime i have seen in a few years.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:20 pm
zz1000zz

Heh. I cannot think of the last time i did something i would consider "good." Everything i do is selfish in one way or another. Sorry, but to me you will never be anywhere near "evil."

I suppose I've begun to pride myself on being able to walk in both the light and the dark, so when I swing too far in one direction it's noteworthy. When I actually WANT to cause other people harm and misery... a small glimmer started to show itself in a few of my posts before I left. I had to be careful not to simply lash out at people for no apparent reason. Though it was amusing since my "Smile" at work most of the night was more of a smirk. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:24 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

I suppose I've begun to pride myself on being able to walk in both the light and the dark, so when I swing too far in one direction it's noteworthy. When I actually WANT to cause other people harm and misery... a small glimmer started to show itself in a few of my posts before I left. I had to be careful not to simply lash out at people for no apparent reason. Though it was amusing since my "Smile" at work most of the night was more of a smirk. ^^*

Ah, metaphors! Keep them away!

And, i much prefer lashing out at people for no apparent reason to actually having one. It is simpler and more effective. Crueler and more painful, but i can live with that. I guess i am just a evil, mean-spirited person.

And what possible reason is there for my neighbor to be setting off fireworks right now? I am really getting the urge to strangle her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:25 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

Bleach

Bleach was decent, but Blood was probably the worst vampire anime i have seen in a few years.

Yeah... I finished watching blood and just went...."ugh, that sucked.." and then started to swear at the waste of time and energy it was.

Magic Knight Rayearth
3x3 Eyes
Pretty Girl Sammi  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:26 pm
zz1000zz

And, i much prefer lashing out at people for no apparent reason to actually having one. It is simpler and more effective. Crueler and more painful, but i can live with that. I guess i am just a evil, mean-spirited person.

And what possible reason is there for my neighbor to be setting off fireworks right now? I am really getting the urge to strangle her.

Meh, I have to be careful, I know that if I lash out for no reason remorse will eventually come beat down my brain unless I feel vindicated for some odd reason.

Ack, why would your neighbor be cruel enough to set off explosives at this hour after the fact?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:28 pm
Rozen Maiden
Ruin Explorers
Record Of Loddoss Wars  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:29 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

Meh, I have to be careful, I know that if I lash out for no reason remorse will eventually come beat down my brain unless I feel vindicated for some odd reason.

Ack, why would your neighbor be cruel enough to set off explosives at this hour after the fact?

Ah, that is what remorse does. Fortunately for me, remorse decided to leave town with inhibition some time back, so now there is little to hold me back ^.^

I think she does it to be "different." Or maybe to be a jerk. One or the other.

(Magic Knight used to be one of my favorite animes. It makes me feel pathetic.)  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games