Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Panda Got No Game

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:19 pm
[pain]TING
I don't think I'll try for a permit till I turn 17 this year. I honestly don't like the idea of driving (I'm more of the riding around on pandas guy), but my mom says I should learn how to drive before I go to college.

Honestly, I'd feel kinda stupid driving around in one of them pimped out cars. xD All those shiny whatchamacallits they put in the car would cause quite a few deaths and accidents.

LOL , "whatchamacallits" xp

Yeah that's true , I think it it 'causes too much attention & it would probably get robbed from me in a week .

The furthest I'd go , is probably get a pearlescent colour & leather seats - any ways I have to wait till I'm 18 till I can start learning how to drive ;__;

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:34 pm
I'm not a horrible driver, but I'm not really good, either. I got into an accident only three months after I got my license, BUT I've never gotten a speeding ticket ninja When my friends say I almost got them killed on the freeway, they're totally exaggerating.

My current car should be pimped, but I'm getting a newer one pretty soon. It's going to be a 1998 Toyota Camry.

King Henry
Crew

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:53 pm
I wanna them to pimp my panda. xd (Yes, I do realize you probably can't ride pandas, but to hell with that I says!)

EDIT: I do agree with Panda, those things probably get stolen in a heart-beat. And usually it's a bunch kids from not so un-shady areas of the California thing that gets their various car thing pimped. Just not a smart idea at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:40 pm
I think i'm a pretty good driver...at least when i'm in a good mood...lol.  

angelanna08

RAWRpham

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:46 pm
i actuall went behind the wheel today and drove....
i suck at driving backwards (i was at the school driving range so i didnt hit anyone or anything) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:03 pm
When we're on tennis off-season, we go swimming at the school aquatic center, but we have to drive there && my friends all wanna ride with me (they're so lazy, they can't drive :] ) So I've had 9 people in my car with me.
It's the scariest thing, especially when we see a police car on the other side of the road.

Raisus

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:04 pm
GASP! C'EST KRISSY! eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:41 pm
whee *squeeze*  

Raisus

[pain]TING

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:00 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:51 am
me and my asian friends  

Asian_Boy21

Lil Asian

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:11 pm
But talking about pimping cars, I think Pimp My Ride show just died after they changed compagny and most of the West Coast Custom team. Their joke aren't even that funny anymore. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:29 pm
yea, i haven't seen that show in like forever...pretty sad...but oh well...it was a funny show while it lasted...  

angelanna08

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:43 pm
Poor Heath Ledger...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:49 pm
GASP! I KNOW RIGHT!? What will llife be without Heath Ledger?! (Not even that big of a Ledger fan, but that was like every chick at school's response when they heard that....)  

[pain]TING

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:36 pm
Yeah, we told me about his tragic death. To think that such a good actor commited suicide... Well, that wasn't confirmed yet, but he was too young to lose his life.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games