Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:30 am
*starts quietly singing a tune as he stares into the succusnake's hypnotic eyes, unable to look away. However, upon hearing her question, he suddenly grins*
User Image
"I
'm anything you want me to be" twisted

*flicks his own tongue back at the succubus as his body starts to change over, only to immediately regret taking control as the burning circle around his neck ******** ******** s**t ********!!" classified_fu

*crumples to the ground in pain*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:15 pm
eek Well looks like Dark Cheshie is recouperating better than I was expecting.

Which means either his abilities are stronger than we think or the sword isn't as cursed as you thought. ninja

Honestly......I doubt it's the latter...... sweatdrop  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:18 pm
User Image
Guestures to Ryzan. Red wine reduction…OF COURSE! Brilliant Ryzan! cool Just as she’s about to bark out orders for such a sauce to be prepared, she stops and lean over to the King. Do you think it matters if the sauce is red? confused I mean this IS a Jabberwocky from the Kingdom of White and as such, should we be considering something Roux based?

The King pauses for a second and she continues. I mean I know NORMALLY we wouldn’t give such trivolity any thought whatsoever, but we are dealing with this albino Jabberwocky. She looks to the King who is giving her a blank kind of stare so she continues. We certainly don’t want to ruin the beasts appetite by simply choosing wrong sauce! So do we go red or do we go white? She looks to him for a second opinion. WELL? neutral

‘Ow da ******** does Ol’ Gio knows wat dragons eats? talk2hand  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:35 am
User Image
*The Red Knight just stands there, watching, waiting, as the various scenarios unfold before him.* ninja  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:36 am
User Image User Image
*though she's not really been made a part of the conversation, she feels like she should be, given that it's her they're talking about*

"M-Maybe Jabberwocks don't even eat elves, sauce or not! Maybe elves are gross tasting and no amount of any sauce can cover that! It would just ruin the sauce." 3nodding

*wants so badly to make a lewd comment about the taste of elves, but can't manage to put together any sort of coherent idea as the burning circle around his neck starts to spread once more*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:00 pm
Seeing Taus's neckline and seeing her chance Hatter zips over to inspect the patient. Hold him still Worm. Mama Hatter needs to get a sample. twisted Materializing a syringe she inserts the needle just below the seam of the cut in his neck and grabs a good amount before putting it away and then waving to the King of Hearts. Your Majesty! Here! This is the fool who dared touched our Queen!  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:12 pm
Elf? It has been a while since I had elf. *peers at Miro* This one looks different from the other elves. *licks his mouth*
User Image
*leans over to watch what's going on with Taus*
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:27 am
User ImageNice little pawnss ~
*hissed then attempted to spray a demon venom into the holes that remained from the incision of the needle slipping her head down in a striking position*
*close beside him now whispers*
Don't says I's never did anythings for yousss ~
*pulls her head back, unravels her tail and spins the Taus across the floor a bit*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:10 am
User Image
Catching the King’s attention, Hatter has ratted out some guy she says dare touched his Queen. evil He’s not sure where this new guy came from or when this happened, but he wastes no time.

Meanwhile, The Queen is deep in thought. The girl brings up another legit concern. neutral Do elves taste bad? But after hearing the albino Jabberwocky and seeing him lick his chops, she grins confidently. 3nodding

The King immediately goes over and grabs this guy Hatter has accused up and off of the ground. Gripping this guy, he hauls him straight over to his lovely Dolce Cosa and shakes this guy in front of her. IS DIS GUY DA CZECH?! scream evil

She was just about to order the appropriate sauce for the Elf, but is interrupted by her husband. Raises an eyebrow she leans in a little closer to peer at this man the King is shaking. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ALFONSO! scream HOW CAN I IDENTIFY THIS PERSON IF YOU KEEP SHAKING HIM?! stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:54 am
User Image
ninja *At the moment that the Red King has grabbed this guy and hauls him over to the Red Queen and starts making demands, the Red Knight heads straight over towards the Royal Couple in their defense. Stopping a short distance away, he bows in courtesy of the Royal Couple, then makes direct eye contact with the Red King, giving him a stern look.* Pardon me for the interruption Sire, but if I may speak... *Getting an angered look and a sharp nod from the Red King, he continues to speak.* I have heard of others catching glimpses of someone such as this hanging around the clubs during the weeks prior to, and after, if I might say, ...the time of the twins conception. *He pauses a short moment to shoot a highly disapproving look towards his Ex stare then continues to speak towards the King.* -This- person... *Nods his head once towards the person in the Red King's custody.* ...appears to fit those descriptions. But ...only -She- can confirm your inquiry, Sire. *The Red Knight shoots a quick glance back at the Red Queen, then bows to the Royal Couple and takes a step back to let the Red King handle the situation as he saw fit.* stare  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:03 pm
User ImageFranco leans into gattino regina closely after she finishes her plea to regina Rossa. It's a perfect time to send her a message while zitellona drones on about sauses rolleyes
Ehh, don worry 'bout it cool
Da Principe always arrives rights on times pirate

He proceeds to put his boots up on the chair in front of him, pulling out a cigar and lighting it up right before he then pulls his arms behind his head. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:27 pm
User Image User Image
*becomes hopeful that Gio will grant him another quick death to escape the holy ring of fire that threatened to consume him. However, not long after Leko got through with him, the pain began to lessen and visibly the spread slowed. Maybe a quick death might not be necessary after all, though you can never be too certain.

He grins up at the royal couple*

"Oh, I touched her alright. And licked. And spanked. And ********. emotion_awesome
You should have seen it. She was riding me like a mechanical bull. Addicted to this d**k emotion_awesome "

*has no idea what's going on in the stands anymore as she's keeping a careful eye on the approaching dragon. She didn't think Kits was a liar, but clearly she didn't know the Jabberwocky well enough! Miro knew they couldn't be trusted and probably ate people!*

"Waaah! Don't eat elves! They're bad for you! At least, Miro would think they would be. A lot of them tend to like sweets, after all, so they're probably full of fat and sugar and will rot your teeth!"

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:37 pm
The Hatter crew all raised eyebrows at Taus's pegging of the king. eek Juuuuuust in case Hatter set up a barrier around them to prevent stray bullets, and then some popcorn to snack on. Hare started softly chanting under his breath "Jer-ry....Je-rry.....Jer-rry...." ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:43 pm
*rolls her eyes rolleyes mumbles under her breath*User Image
Sure, of course the Queen from the WHITE kingdom wouldn't have privy to the information on what the WHITE jabberwocky perfers for taste. Not like the WHITE queen hasn't been hand feeding them since birth or anything rolleyes  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:47 pm
User Image
*returns to the seating arrangement near the white queen, slips under the Prince's seat on her way back*

The prince shrieks like a little girl gonk and almost jumps in the Queen of Diamond's lap.
User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games