Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:25 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Hikari wiped her eyes. This guy was trying to comfort her. He looked like the other guy. Were they twins, maybe? Then, there were two blue haired girls. She waved to the blue haired girl. Nami leaned in and let the girl whisper in her ear.
Hearing what the girl said, Nami looked to Jaster. "Would you mind backing up? Boys make her uncomfortable...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Hikari has lived quite an effed up life in the real world, a different universe. She suffers from Depression and PTSD. She doesn't know what heartless or nobody are.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:29 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

((Out Of Cupcakes: .))

Jaster smiled and nodded, he looks at Hikari
"I understand. Comon Jax." he grabbed Jax's jacket collar and dragged him over to the wall and sat down on the ground.
"Just concentrate on the pocket watch."

Jax just grumbled and closed his eyes going into a meditative state.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:51 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Ene grasped Nami's hand. Nami looked down at her. "Would you mind going to find something else to do for now? Just until Da comes t'pick us up?"
Ene nodded and let go of her hand. "I'll see if Odayaka wants to play."
At the same moment, Byakko took on his human form again. "Can I do this 'play', as well?"
Nami looked at the girl and took her hand, exposing her wrist. "Just as I feared... These aren't bruises but scars."
Hikari looked away in embarrassment with sadness in her eyes. "You don't have much of a will to live, do you?" She snapped at her. "Well, speak up."
I-I... uh, I..." Hikari tried to speak but could only stutter.
"Surely there is something you love. That should keep you alive, right?" Nami became calm again.
Hikari raised her voice now. "Well, it's not like my foster parents give much of a reason for me to live!" She turned her head to the side.
Nami was taken by surprise. "Foster Parents?"
That's what made her realize she wasn't from this world. "You-you aren't from this universe at all... Are you?"
Hikari shook her head and wiped her face on her sleeve. "N-no but it's better than living there...."
"Well, then. You're a fool..." Nami scoffed. Hikari was taken by surprise. "You have to protect yourself, even here. It won't be of much help but I know someone who might help you.... If only Da were here, at the moment. In the meantime, I'd like it if Miss Sasha could look you over." Nami called for Sasha. "Miss Sasha, could you give her a full exam?" Nami tapped her head, indicating a mental, as well as physical exam.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:57 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

Sasha smiled and nodded with a wink for Nami to know she understood.
"sure. Its no problem. C'mon. I'll take you into the back room so we get some privacy."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:04 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

An exam? Hikari didn't like exams. Not for school or even for sports. The only reason she never joined the school Cross Country team was because of the exams and now she was to get a physical exam. Probably the first one since before she was moved into a foster home. But, she obediently obeyed and went with the nice lady. Of course, she looked at the ground the whole time.
Nami watched the girl go. She didn't even know her name but there was definitely something up with her.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:34 am
User Image
User Image

"Hold up....did everyone just forget i was here. i feel like a shadow all of a sudden." Eclipse said as he walked over to Hikari with a kind smile. "Sorry about before. Never got a chance to introduce myself. My name is Eclipse. The headmaster of the school. I wasn't paying attention. What test are you giving her?" Eclipse asked.

Rena nodded within the dive with a smile. "the others are helping you. Just stay strong." She said as she pulled out. She was back in the infirmary and looked around with her normal eyes. "What did i miss?" she asked.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:10 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

Sasha turned to Eclipse and smiled and placed a hand on Hikari's shoulder gently
"a physical exam. Its not normal for someone to appear and already be fearful of guys."

Sasha entered the room with Hikari and closed the door softly.
"Im Sasha, whats your name?"

Jaster looked up at Rena
"Nami was able to encase Kalena in a healing tube. Its ice and water together. The stopra magic is allowing Kalena to breathe without the water causing her trouble."

He sighed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:14 am
User Image
User Image

"Ah ok." Rena said as she floated away from Kalena looking back at her worried for a moment before looking back. "Whos the new girl?" She asked.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:29 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She replied quietly but loud enough for Sasha to hear. "Hikari..." Hikari looked at her hands.
Nami replied to Rena, another person she knew not much of. "Don't know. She didn't give a name."
Hikari looked around the room and back to her hands after catching Sasha's eyes.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:43 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

"its nice to meet you. Anything hurt right now? I know magic that can heal wounds and take away pain. Scars though....not as much" she gave a gentle almost motherly like smile.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:54 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Hikari shook her head at Sasha's question. She wasn't hurt at all except for the slight bruising on her left wrist. Her thoughts were everywhere but it what mostly on what to do or what to say. She had been in this situation once with her school nurse but avoided it quite well. Hikari probably wouldn't be able to weed her way out of this one.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:59 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

Sasha saw the bruising on Hikari's left wrist. She gently placed both of her hands on either side of the wrist. A golden light came from her hands and the bruising was gone as was any pain.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:05 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Seeing her wrist without the bruise made her jump a little. This 'new world' was beginning to be exciting and scary at the same time. Hikari looked up at Sasha. "Wh....Where am I... exactly...?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:20 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

Sasha decided to dumb it down so she could finely explain it

"I am going to guess your not even from this universe. Ive seen this before. Um...." she chewed her lip trying to think about how to explain this

"this universe, the darkness in people's hearts creates monsters that hide under the bed but are in plain sight, and there are people with light in their hearts that stops the monsters from harming people. The name of this place is the Kingdom Key Academy. You might know of this from a story, Kingdom Hearts, a big gate...something like that?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:46 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Where had she heard that before? That's right! It was a popular anime that was currently airing. The new episodes came out every Thursday at eight. "You're telling me that I somehow got sucked into some anime? Great, now I've seen everything..." Hikari was being skeptical. Of course, she'd rather believe she was in a coma dreaming all of this. That would make sense but it was all too real.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games