Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:11 pm
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Gryffindor - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Halfblood
╚══════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie ducked, which lowered her and her broom when one boy tried stealing. When the other chaser attempted to steal, she circled the area and passed the quaffle to Joel, hoping he’d be able to get close enough to the goal posts to score.

Team: Red Chaser
Armour Class: 12
Modifiers: (looking for snitch +2) (catching snitch +2)
Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch & Natural Flyer
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Spot: 19+
Catch: 22+
Score: + than keeper

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah was so close she could almost touch it. She reached out her hand, but wasn't quite there yet. She pushed herself faster.

Position: Seeker
                                                                    AC: 12
                                                                    Modifiers: +2 to swings
                                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                                    Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                    19+ to spot
                                                                    3/3 Chasing
                                                                    -/2 Catching
                                                                    0-0

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fσυятн Yεαя Gячғғıпɔσя

Gid missed the steal, and Bas shortly did the same. Dang. When the boy noticed Jazzy's new target, he grinned, then waved at his friend. A small thanks. when the first year passed toward Joel, Gid knew his game was going to have to step up. He ducked down and flew fast, hoping to get the interception. If it reached Joel, he probably wouldn't be able to steal in time.

Position: Gold Team Chaser
AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 {Stealing} +6 {Shooting}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:20 {Intercepted!}
x/3
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fσυятн Yεαя Gячғғıпɔσя

Gid snatched the interception from the air, flipping overhead to fly the opposite direction. He grinned in Bas' general direction as he flew, protecting the ball with all his ability.

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:___ {_______}
1/3
Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:45 pm
Habits of the lemmings die hard-
And patterns of obsession go far.
They have you digging ditches so you never see the stars!
Now all the lessons learned get buried in the yard;
And ways of the weapons bombard.
Building mountains of the body bags large-
Rubbernecking while collision greets your car!

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

fifth yearmuggleborngryffindor beater

Aster swore under her breath when she missed the shot, and started swinging for another one, again aimed at Gid, who had now successfully stolen.

OOC:
Position: Red Team Beater
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Miss GryffindorK

Follow; don't get left behind-
Don't think, just do what they certify!
You're that servant that never chose a side;
A vassal of the modern times...
And when it all blows up you duck your head and hide.
You're out there searching for that silver line;
But your sweat has covered up the signs.

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:47 pm
User Image

Mackenzie Hawthorne

Mackenzie huffed when the chaser on the opposing team intercepted her pass to Joel. The girl tried to fly as close to Gideon as she could and reached out to grab the quaffle from him.

Total Roll: 16 (missed)
Steal: + AC

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:47 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPractice Pitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryffindor Team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDetermined
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωιтн α м ι и ∂ ℓιкє α ∂ ι α м σ и ∂ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωнσ к и σ ω ѕ ωнαт'ѕ в є ѕ т xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωιтн ѕ н σ є ѕ тнαт ¢ υ т xxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ є у є ѕ тнαт в υ я и ℓιкє ¢ ι g α я є т т є ѕ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy still hadn't seen anything; she thought she might've caught a glimmer of gold, but it'd vanished as soon as it'd appeared. She continued her search.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωιтн тнє яιgнт α ℓ ℓ σ ¢ α т ι σ и ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx ωнσ'ѕ f α ѕ т αи∂ т н σ я σ υ g н αи∂ ѕ н α я ρ αѕ α т α ¢ к
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ѕнє'ѕ ρ ℓ α у ι и g ωιтн нєя נ є ω є ℓ я у, ѕнє'ѕ ρ υ т т ι и g υρ нєя н α ι я
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ѕнє'ѕ т σ υ я ι и g тнє f α ¢ ι ℓ ι т у αи∂ ρ ι ¢ к ι и g υρ ѕ ℓ α ¢ к

AC: 14
                                                          Modifiers: (+6 to Spotting) (+6 to Catching)
                                                          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Currently: Rolling to Spot // Catching Up 0/3 // Attempting to Catch 0/2
                                                          Final Roll: 18 FAIL

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Do you
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    You can't

Aleah grinned. She reached a hand out and grabbed at the shiny gold ball. She wanted to catch it soooo badly.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                    19+ to spot
                                                                    3/3 Chasing
                                                                    1/2 Catching
                                                                    0-0

Do you call
                                                                    Low on

ooc:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:50 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPractice Pitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryffindor Team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEnthusiastic

яυи α ω α у ωιтн мє; ℓσѕт ѕσυℓѕ ιи я є ν є ℓ я у xxxxxxxxx
                                                          яυииιиg ω ι ℓ ∂ αи∂ яυииιиg f я є є; тωσ к ι ∂ ѕ, уσυ α и ∂ мє xxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ ∂σи'т f σ я g є т тσ ¢нє¢к тнє σ в ν ι σ υ ѕ , ωє αяє ѕ σ ѕ є я ι σ υ ѕ xxx

spaceJasmine's attempt to hit the new player had failed, unfortunately. Before she could give it a second go, though, Aster had hit a bludger at Gid. Frowning, she moved to intercept, hoping to hit the ball back at the blonde girl. She mostly wanted to land a really good hit so the two of them could gush about it later, to be honest.

xxx ѕσ, αℓℓ нαιℓ тнє υ и ∂ є я ∂ σ g, αℓℓ нαιℓ тнє и є ω к ι ∂ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx αℓℓ нαιℓ тнє σ υ т ℓ α ω ѕ, ѕριєℓвєяgѕ α и ∂ кυвяι¢кѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ιт'ѕ συя тιмє тσ м α к є α м σ ν є, ιт'ѕ συя тιмє тσ мαкє α м є и ∂ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ιт'ѕ συя тιмє тσ в я є α к тнє я υ ℓ є ѕ, ℓєт'ѕ в є g ι и

Position: Gold Team Beater
                                                          AC: 17
                                                          Modifiers: (+5 to Hitting)
                                                          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Aiming At: MacKenzie
                                                          Final Roll: 11 MISS
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:55 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPractice Pitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryffindor Team

spaceIvy still hadn't seen anything; she thought she might've caught a glimmer of gold, but it'd vanished as soon as it'd appeared. She continued her search.

xxxxxxxxx ѕнє'ѕ ρ ℓ α у ι и g ωιтн нєя נ є ω є ℓ я у, ѕнє'ѕ ρ υ т т ι и g υρ нєя н α ι я
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ѕнє'ѕ т σ υ я ι и g тнє f α ¢ ι ℓ ι т у αи∂ ρ ι ¢ к ι и g υρ ѕ ℓ α ¢ к

♡ ♡ ♡

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fσυятн Yεαя Gячғғıпɔσя

Gid managed to avoid the first year's steal with a simple roll, but when Aster hit a bludger toward him, he knew he wasn't going to be able to dodge. He'd have to suck it up and take the.... Nowait! Jazzy came in front of him and smacked the ball away like a pro. "Whoo!" He laughed, hugging the quaffle and flying faster.

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:___ {_______}
2/3
Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Do you
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    You can't

Aleah missed the snitch but only by a little bit. She felt the wings brush her fingers and everything. She focused and snatched out her hand again.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                    19+ to spot
                                                                    3/3 Chasing
                                                                    2/2 Catching
                                                                    0-0

Do you call
                                                                    Low on

ooc:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:59 pm
User Image

Mackenzie Hawthorne

Mackenzie couldn't help but groan when she not only missed the quaffle, but Gideon also got his arse saved by a beater. The girl was even more determined to steal that ball from him now. Leaning forward, she flew faster, attempting to push the quaffle out from under his arm.

Total Roll: 10 (missed)
Steal: + AC

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:00 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPractice Pitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryffindor Team

♡ ♡ ♡

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fσυятн Yεαя Gячғғıпɔσя

Gid had an easier time avoiding the first year this time, and only slowed as he approached the goals. He was going against Kimberly, the sweet little first year keeper. He smiled at her as he threw, hoping to be able to avoid a catch. Anyone trained under Pru had to be talented.

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:17 {_______}
3/3
Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games