Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:13 pm
Sarah sat, smiling. "I'm excited to be a Gryffindor." Her stomach growled suddenly. Rather than draw attention to it, Sarah took some food and started eating, hoping to hush it up.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:54 am
Hayden laughed at Ann's remark to Zack as she took her seat between Ann, and Sarah. She placed some food on her plate and started eating. Once she was done she signed softly. "So we are going to win the house cup this term right Ann?"  

Hayden Cain

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:07 am
Get Up

@Ann- Haha, I see. *picks up a French roll and starts eating*

@Hayden- No no, not at all

@Sarah- Hey there (: Zack, Nice to meet you. First year as well

Or Stay Down

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:55 am

Professor Adonis looks down from the table and notices all the Gryffindors chatting away.

"Hmm... strange. Where are my chatty Slytherins??"

*he grabs his gigantic pocketwatch and notes that its nearly time for him to make his announcements. He grabs a slice of treacle tart and munches greedily*

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:54 am
Hayden Cain
Hayden laughed at Ann's remark to Zack as she took her seat between Ann, and Sarah. She placed some food on her plate and started eating. Once she was done she signed softly. "So we are going to win the house cup this term right Ann?"

Ann gasped and then knocks on the wooden table, "*shhhh* We must not jinx our chances." She then smiled, "Well we can only hope, right? Let's try our best!"

Ann then spotted Professor Adonis eating his treacle tart. She looked left and right and saw no one was looking and threw a dinner roll in his direction. She immediately ducked her head.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:16 am
Elliera
the_cereal_queen
Elliera
the_cereal_queen
Elliera

Elle, takes a big spoonful of pudding onto her mouth, she smiles at Neavah.

"Hi Neavah! I'm Elle, a fellow Hufflepuff, first year, half-blood and eldest sister. And yes, Hogwarts seems fine, my mom and aunt both graduated here." She smiles back at Neavah, now eating some food.

"So, what year are you in Neavah?" Elle asks, drinking her glass of pumpkin juice hastily.

That's so cool. Having a mom whose a witch. Well I'm third year and I love it. It's always so hard to choose classes. On how many I should take and if I'll be able to get all the work done. I usually do. So what class are you going to take?

Elle thinks about which classes she should take.

"Hmm... I think I'd take all of them!" Elle said, looking for some cookies at the table.

"Maybe I should take all of them, what do you think?" Elle asked. Placing some soup onto her mouth.

That is what I'm doing. Except I won't be taking Muggles Studies because I'll be teaching it! It's sort of weird being a student and a teacher.

Elle smiles, drinking some pumpkin juice.

"I think it's kind of cool... Don't forget to relax once in a while." Elle said, finishing up the remaining food on her plate. She looks around.

"Neavah?" Elle says, Neavah looks at her.

"I've just realized that the three of us are the only students at the Hufflepuff table..." Elle said, feeling a bit odd.

I won't forget. When Neavah hears Elle's comment she looks around stunned that there are not more than 3 hufflepuffs here. Wow that's weird she says to her self and Elle.

the_cereal_queen

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:15 pm
Hayden smiled happily as she grabbed a roll and nibbled on it waiting for Professor Adonis to start his announcements. She turned just in time to see something fly over, then watched Ann duck her head.

Quickly she turned her attention towards Zack, "Well I hope you all have a great 1st year. I loved my 1st year, then again I'm just barely a 2nd year so that's not saying much is it?" She laughed softly to herself.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Kitty blinked bemusedly, "It went from us talking in pairs to the "whole" House talking together."
Out of the corner of her eye, Kitty saw Ann throw something. Kitty mockingly glared at Ann, "And YOU just HAD to make an entrance and appear out of nowhere. I thought Apparating is impossible in here! xd Or were you just waiting for someone to say your name? biggrin Anyway," she turned to the others, "we'll all have fun, learn stuff, and maybe we'll even win, er, something this year. wink "

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Giselle LeFlour

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:51 pm
And then the Ravenclaw girl posts... awkward! whee

Mikki grabbed herself some delicious treacle pudding and had her dessert first. With luck, that would be all she would have! Not seeing any Ravenclaws around she takes a lonely spot at her table. So lonely. Eating alone. With no one to talk to. emo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:16 pm
Miranda sees Mikki sitting alone. She walks toward her and asks "Can I sit with you?"  

GunBANG

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:37 pm
Laughing at Kitty, and Ann, Hayden nodded to Kitty. "Yes we can win.. or something. As long as we don't get in trouble." Glancing over to Ann, and patting her head softly. "By trying to start a food fight with Professor Adonis that is."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:51 pm
Ann glared at Hayden mockingly, "What do you mean I'm starting a food fight with Prof. Adonis?" She mumbled to her, "You saw nothing!" She squinted her eyes carefully and grinned.  

Miss Love Tantei

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:37 am
Miss Love Tantei
Ann glared at Hayden mockingly, "What do you mean I'm starting a food fight with Prof. Adonis?" She mumbled to her, "You saw nothing!" She squinted her eyes carefully and grinned.

Hayden laughed slightly then playfully nudged Ann, "Yeah uh huh sure.. You're right I saw nothing. It was just my imagination."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:07 am
Hayden Cain
Miss Love Tantei

Hayden laughed slightly then playfully nudged Ann, "Yeah uh huh sure.. You're right I saw nothing. It was just my imagination."

Ann tapped her fingers together, "Excellent."

Miss Love Tantei

iLonnie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:10 am
User Image

Lonnie walks over to where Mikki and Miranda are, sitting down at the table and filling her plate up.
"Glad to be back, guys? I sure am!"

User Image

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games