Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:57 pm
((np))  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:27 am
((And yet again another important position that seems to be MIA... Can someone please tell me if ANY of the medicine cats are active at the moment? None of them are in the member's list so I am assuming they either left or changed their username.))  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:00 pm
Wishsong= MIA for almost a year
Lightstone= MIA for almost a year
Leafpetal= MIA for almost 4? months
Dapple(?)= Was gone WAY before I came almost a 2 years ago

Hope this helps  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:45 pm
((It helps a lot. Thank you.))  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:08 pm
((That's why I wanted Cloudpaw to become a medicine cat but then our leader made him a warrior after he spent his whole kithood training as a medicine cat apprentice.I know alot of the herbs too ^.^))

Pantherclaw looked around the camp.

Cloudpaw looked down at Angel

Windkit fell asleep in the nursery  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:11 pm
((Yeah, but your main character is Pantherclaw. Only a main character can hold a position of medicine cat. When you kill Pantherclaw off or move her to the elder's den, you can ask Patchstar if you could make your new main be a medicine cat. 3nodding ))

A soft breeze ruffled the light fluffy fur on the brown and white tabby sleeping inside the mossy, milk scented den. The small kit looked up and saw the dark walls of the nursery while a wide yawn exposed her tiny but sharp fangs.

Noonkit got up a, a small and mischievous look on his face. Windkit, the kit that shared the nursery with him, had fallen asleep close by, and he prepared himself for the pouncing attack he tended to see apprentices use when they trained in camp against one another.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:29 pm
Bluepaw walked over to the nursery and looked at the sleeping Nettle. Wasppaw's little sister was the last "kit" her mom had left. She turned her gaze to Noonkit who had woken up and was about to pounce on Windkit. She purred and stuck her head back out. She walked off the the fresh kill pile and grabbed a mouse.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:37 pm
((I didn't know that.Yah doesn't anyone tell me anything crying . besides I thought it would be ok because our medicine cats keep vanishing))

Pantherclaw walked into the medicine cats den with a mouse "Cloudpaw you should eat something,"he said and placed the mouse down next to Cloudpaw. "Thanks,"Cloudpaw replied and started eating

Windkit twitched in his sleep  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:48 pm
((Actually, I think that is in some rules you have to read before taking the test. It makes sense though. It would be unfair for a secondary character to be given a higher ranking position. I had the same problem with one of the members in FireClan, and the response I got from Patchstar is that no means no, so I suggest not pressing the subject. wink ))

Whiskers twitching with exitement, Noonkit's tail went high into the air as he prepared to launch himself on Windkit. His squeal could be heard as he landed on the female kit, his fuzzy hair standing in all directions as he nibbled on his denmate's ear. "I gotcha!" he purred in a muffled voice as his mouth was full of fur.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:07 pm
((Windkit's a guy))

Windkit woke up and played with Noonkit

Pantherclaw looked down at Cloudpaw then walked out.

Cloudpaw looked at Angel who was fast asleep then walked out after Pantherclaw "Pantherclaw want to go hunting?"Cloudpaw asked happily. Pantherclaw nodded and the two left camp to hunt  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:53 pm
((So which ones are the males? Gotta make sure so I make Noonkit the less dominant gender. ninja ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:36 am
Girls

Patchy
Joltflash
Wasppaw
Mosspelt
Bluepaw
Tawnypaw
Nettle(kit)
Angel

Boys

Pantherclaw
Cloudpaw
Dustpaw
Wolf(paw)
Thorn(paw)
Windkit
Shadowclaw

Your gonna have to ask Mosspelt about the rest of her kits. I'm not sure on them...  

1-800-Kami

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:07 pm
((Hmmm, I will turn Noonkit to a girl then, as I have had one too many male characters for Warrior's rps due to necessity. whee You guys are pretty balanced though. 3nodding ))

Noonkit rolled belly up as Windkit woke up. "Did I surprise ya?" she squealed, then ran away behind another nest, hiding from her denmate, her tail sticking out from behind the nest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:18 pm
((Eagleheart is a girl!!! And your deputy!!! You probably don't know me though since I haven't been on here in a while... soo... HI!!!!!!!!!! blaugh ))

Eagleheart was tucking into a small thrush and watched some kits playing in the center of the clearing. She looked around her and realized that she didn't know many of them. Well... of course she knew them, but she didn't really know them. All of the cats that she really knows are either dead or members of other clans, Like Cinderstar... she thought. She missed Cinderstar a lot. They were sisters after all. I know! I'll go visit her... she thought, happily. She finished off her thrush quickly and padded out of the camp and into the forest.  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:33 pm
((Well whatdaya know? The deputy is back on business. dramallama ))  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games