Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:10 pm
techpriest35
wrathofrealm
techpriest35
wrathofrealm
techpriest35
wrathofrealm

Louis walks into a nearby compartment before sliding into a booth and begins to ponder to himself as he awaits his first year at hogwarts. I wonder what happens when there are more students than there are seats on the express. Where does the express go during the year for that matter and why is it hogwarts always has just enough beds for everyone? These and many other questions buzzed through his head as they had been his whole life. He was always thinking about something, Trying to figure out the answer to questions that had eluded muggles and wizards alike for years.

*notices a new ravenclaw enter*
"hey welcome to hogwarts my name is james telemar and im the slytherin perfect and house prankster whats your name?"
(lols wrath the compartment has a enlargement spell on it cause normally it is only able to hold 3-5 people comfortably and during the year its docked in at platform 9 3/4 and they know how many beds to have cause they send the letters that say weather a person has been accepted into hogwarst so they know how many beds to have made/ordered )

Louis looks up at James a bit confused as to why an older student would spend the time to talk to him. Much less a slythering prankster. Louis offered out his hand "My name's Louis Spencer newly sorted ravenclaw."

"you look confused lous spencer"*shakes hands*
"well enojoy hogwarts and watch out for the seventh year curse"

Louis hadn't been confused until he mentioned these last words. "Seventh year curse?" he questioned skeptically.

"yeah theres this curse that seems to infect all the seveth years that prevents them from graduating every one has gotten it for a while and in a different way and only a few have broken it"((ooc its just a way of explaining why none of the people have graduated and been gone from the guild cause theres not realy much to do as a grad in this guild))

"Well that doesn't sound to bad, i mean really, who wouldn't love to live at hogwarts for the rest of their life?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:37 pm
Mylian
Clover_IceQueen
"Oh, thank you! I'm excited for my first year here! Is it nice at Hogwarts?" She asked him.

He hefts the bags up on the rack. "Don't know, I'm first year myself. But I'm looking forward to it anyway. Hoping for Ravenclaw, that's where my da' was when he was here."

After he puts both of their bags on the rack, Clover finds a little crevice for her backpack where she keeps all of her textbooks and shoves the bag into it.
"I'm hoping for Ravenclaw, too. My dad was in Gryffindor, but he said that the witches and wizards in the Ravenclaw house were all very intelligent. Most of them were, anyway. Plus, blue is my favorite color out of the four house colors." She started searching for seats. She wanted good seats since she didn't know how long the train ride was.

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:07 pm
Clover_IceQueen
Mylian
Clover_IceQueen
"Oh, thank you! I'm excited for my first year here! Is it nice at Hogwarts?" She asked him.

He hefts the bags up on the rack. "Don't know, I'm first year myself. But I'm looking forward to it anyway. Hoping for Ravenclaw, that's where my da' was when he was here."

After he puts both of their bags on the rack, Clover finds a little crevice for her backpack where she keeps all of her textbooks and shoves the bag into it.
"I'm hoping for Ravenclaw, too. My dad was in Gryffindor, but he said that the witches and wizards in the Ravenclaw house were all very intelligent. Most of them were, anyway. Plus, blue is my favorite color out of the four house colors." She started searching for seats. She wanted good seats since she didn't know how long the train ride was.

"My da' used to tell me all about the comm-"

He is interrupted by a sealed rolled scroll hitting him in the side of his head. He turns quickly in the direction it was thrown from, but there's absolutely nobody there. He picks up the scroll and looks at the label sealed to it...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:12 pm
Mylian
Clover_IceQueen
Mylian
Clover_IceQueen

"My da' used to tell me all about the comm-"

He is interrupted by a sealed rolled scroll hitting him in the side of his head. He turns quickly in the direction it was thrown from, but there's absolutely nobody there. He picks up the scroll and looks at the label sealed to it...

"Whoa! What is it?" She peers over his shoulder in curiousity.  

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:20 pm
Clover_IceQueen

"It's addressed to me... from 'Bootstrap Deliveries'..." He's thoughtful for a moment. Then he shrugs. "Nothing important. Nothing important at all."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:21 pm
Kamalia-Mingan boards the train and chuckles at all the new students running around. Walks to an empty compartment and sits down. Pulls out a book and curls up to read while petting Luna softly once she jumped up onto her lap.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:28 pm
Mylian
Clover_IceQueen

"It's addressed to me... from 'Bootstrap Deliveries'..." He's thoughtful for a moment. Then he shrugs. "Nothing important. Nothing important at all."

Clover was a half-blood, which meant that a part of her was human, and human are naturally nosey. She wanted to know what it was all about, but she decided to suppress it. After all, she didn't want to get on the nerves of a potential friend.
"All right," she said. "Let's find seats, shall we?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:31 pm
Clover_IceQueen

Clover was a half-blood, which meant that a part of her was human, and human are naturally nosey. She wanted to know what it was all about, but she decided to suppress it. After all, she didn't want to get on the nerves of a potential friend.

((Wizards are humans too...))

"Fantastic idea."

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:35 pm
Mylian
Clover_IceQueen

((Wizards are humans too...))

"Fantastic idea."

((special humans xd ))

"Okay. Do you have any seat preferences? Window-seat, door-seat, etc.?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:51 pm
Clover_IceQueen
"Okay. Do you have any seat preferences? Window-seat, door-seat, etc.?"

"No preference at all, really."  

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chanell was reading charms textbook, knowing it would be her weakest class, while absentmindedly stroking his hamster. Unnoticed by her an owl screeched past the window which startled her already nervous pet and he darted out of her pocket out to the rest of the train. Cursing under breath she put her book down she went searching for her wayward rodent. She stumbles into a compartment with just one student in there also reading a book but with a cat on her lap.
[@DownAzzLette] "Pardon, but have you seen a hamster running around here?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:58 pm
Riku begins to drift off to sleep. She kicks her feet up on the seat across from her, and her dog rests her head on her lap. She forces herself to wake up by banging her head against the window, "Ow...not my smartest idea."  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image

Amelia looked around, when she heard noises, but she looked down back at her book and continued reading

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:12 pm
Looks up from book and shakes head. No i'm sorry i have not. Tilts head. Is there a favorite place it likes to curl up in?  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:49 pm
User Image
Calliope Wimple stumbles onto the train, her pet chicken wobbling on her head, her letter clutched in her hand, and an anxious look on her face.
"C'mon Henrietta, we oughta find a place to sit, we can wave at mom and da through the window if we hurry."
Her chicken clucking softly, Calliope sqeezes through the corridor in search of a free compartment.

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games