Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:17 pm
Brush your teeth more? There is only so much brushing you can do before it becomes meaningless.

(And Drifter, i hate you for not having sadistic dentist people.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:21 pm
Yeahhh.... Soo, what to talk about... hum...  

Cyto

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:23 pm
Well, several things i could talk about are out for not being PG-13. More are out because it is dangerous to talk about politics, religion or music with people who may disagree with you...

We could try the weather? That is always a safe topic.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:44 pm
zz1000zz
Well, several things i could talk about are out for not being PG-13. More are out because it is dangerous to talk about politics, religion or music with people who may disagree with you...

We could try the weather? That is always a safe topic.
weather is boring any way i dont fallow polatics and dont care to much about religion butmusic is one of my passions  

Drifter_Xwolf

Cyto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:44 pm
well how about this one.. What animes do you watch?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:51 pm
Screwy, neither of you posts for twenty minutes, but when you do post it is at the same time.

As for anime, right now i am watching none. I still need to finish watching FMA, i would like to watch Gungrave (and Hellsing) again, and i am trying to figure out what one anime movie i saw years ago was. I have been browsing through everything i could think of for it, but no luck so far. It was on an cable channel, so i should be able to track it down eventually.

What about you?

(I am severely lacking in any anime/manga i have not seen/read.)  

zz1000zz
Crew

Cyto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:56 pm
-blink- Yeah, wow... I don't know how that is working out.. but... yeah... Anyway.. I have seen and watched and read alot of anime bum bum bum..

Yu Yu Hakusho
Inuyasha
Van-Hellsing
Girl Got Game
Juvinile Orian
Naruto
Pastel
Crimson Hero
Sa-yu-ki
And more..

heard of any of them??

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:57 pm
im caught up in eureka seven if i miss all my other animes you can bet that i will make time to watch eureka seven but im looking for one that hasen't been relased in the states called tactics oh and um samurai champloo is another I watch  

Drifter_Xwolf

Cyto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:00 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
im caught up in eureka seven if i miss all my other animes you can bet that i will make time to watch eureka seven but im looking for one that hasen't been relased in the states called tactics oh and um samurai champloo is another I watch
samurai champloo! I watch that too.. I think I watch eureka!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:01 pm
*walks past*

Hey, zz1000zz. Lovely night. Everything is ... pleasant within your life I trust?

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:01 pm
Cyto
-blink- Yeah, wow... I don't know how that is working out.. but... yeah... Anyway.. I have seen and watched and read alot of anime bum bum bum..

Yu Yu Hakusho
Inuyasha
Van-Hellsing
Girl Got Game
Juvinile Orian
Naruto
Pastel
Crimson Hero
Sa-yu-ki
And more..

heard of any of them??

It has been nearly four years since somebody mentioned an anime i did not know. It may very well be another four years until it happens again ^.^

I greatly dislike Inuyasha (i am not going into it here), i do not really like the later Yu Yu Hakusho, i cannot stand Naruto, i enjoyed Crimson Hero, and the rest i am indifferent towards.

I just watched the entire series of Samurai Champloo, and i think i am in love.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:02 pm
celebie.exe
*walks past*

Hey, zz1000zz. Lovely night. Everything is ... pleasant within your life I trust?

Well, everything that i can discuss while being PG-13 is at least. Fortunately i can ignore the rest, so things are all right.

What about you?  

zz1000zz
Crew

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:04 pm
burning_eyes i wana turn this emoticon into an anger one but i dont know why  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:06 pm
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
*walks past*

Well, everything that i can discuss while being PG-13 is at least. Fortunately i can ignore the rest, so things are all right.

What about you?

Oddly enough; I am doing rather well.

Erased that troublesome virus finally.
Experienced love.
Had some salad.

All in all, a good day

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:07 pm
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
*walks past*

What about you?

Oddly enough; I am doing rather well.

Erased that troublesome virus finally.
Experienced love.
Had some salad.

All in all, a good day

I am afraid i will be forced not to believe you, since you claimed to have eaten a salad while having a good day.

Lies.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games