Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:56 am
celebie.exe
Cyto
Ascher
Cyto
The Insaine People of the world.. Yeah and if you where undead, I think you would be some where else right now eatting brains... If you didn't you would be like a Zombie Computer Nerd!! Yeah, that sounds like a lame scarey movie.. But yet our worse nigth-mare "OH MY GOD.. DON"T EAT THE COMPUTERS HARD DRIVE.. JUST KILL ME.. DON"T DO IT.." I need to lay off the pesi.. ??? what was the question again

I am a zombie... But I'm a living dead zombie, so I'm partially alive?

Anyway the question was when did you join our little family of a guild? >.>
A long while back, I just pop in every day give a comment read things pop out.. I bother to many people easily if I stick around.... -sings Rob Zombies -living dead girl- Now I got that song stuck in my head

I love (sarcasm) when people respond to a question with vagueuity
What are you talking about?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:58 am
Cyto
celebie.exe
Cyto
Ascher
Cyto
The Insaine People of the world.. Yeah and if you where undead, I think you would be some where else right now eatting brains... If you didn't you would be like a Zombie Computer Nerd!! Yeah, that sounds like a lame scarey movie.. But yet our worse nigth-mare "OH MY GOD.. DON"T EAT THE COMPUTERS HARD DRIVE.. JUST KILL ME.. DON"T DO IT.." I need to lay off the pesi.. ??? what was the question again

A long while back, I just pop in every day give a comment read things pop out.. I bother to many people easily if I stick around.... -sings Rob Zombies -living dead girl- Now I got that song stuck in my head

Ah

I was refering to Ascher asking a specific question: sumed up as when did you join this guild. And you replying: sumed up as long time ago.

This is vague. Meaning: undescriptive. Meaning: that implies a variety of time. Hence: vagueuity

ieatyourtclol

Ascher

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:00 am
*Scratches the back of his head with his foot like a dog and peers between Celebie and Cyoto* >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:02 am
My mind is baked.

^^

To much vodka and not enough rum

ieatyourtclol

Ascher

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:03 am
*Ascher yawns loudly*

I tire... I think I shall exeunt and head to the wonderous warm sheets of my sleeping space.

I bid you both Adieu.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:03 am
celebie.exe
Cyto
celebie.exe
Cyto
Ascher
Cyto

Ah

I was refering to Ascher asking a specific question: sumed up as when did you join this guild. And you replying: sumed up as long time ago.

This is vague. Meaning: undescriptive. Meaning: that implies a variety of time. Hence: vagueuity
Yeah sorry, I'm not that into writting things down and saving them for rainy days.  

Cyto

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:04 am
Ascher
*Ascher yawns loudly*

I tire... I think I shall exeunt and head to the wonderous warm sheets of my sleeping space.

I bid you both Adieu.

Later Ascher

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:05 am
Ascher
*Ascher yawns loudly*

I bid you both Adieu.
o.e;; No comprendo, Verda Carddda

just messing, Ta  

Cyto

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:06 am
Cyto
celebie.exe
Cyto
celebie.exe
Cyto

Ah

Yeah sorry, I'm not that into writting things down and saving them for rainy days.

To quote Ascher:

Le sigh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:09 am
Hrm

Ascher has a point. I think I shall endulge in the comfy serenity that is my couch + pillow.

Good night, Cyto.

Nice meeting you.

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:15 am
I just had blood drawn at the hospital. Nothing special, i have had it done dozens of times. Save for one thing.

When the blood started flowing, the techie screamed and ran out of the room. Everyone assured me nothing was wrong, but that just made my day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:14 am
zz1000zz
I just had blood drawn at the hospital. Nothing special, i have had it done dozens of times. Save for one thing.

When the blood started flowing, the techie screamed and ran out of the room. Everyone assured me nothing was wrong, but that just made my day.

xd I would've been laughing so hard. Why do they always seem to put the inexpearienced residents on those kinds of tasks?  

Dracula Vampirate

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:23 am
ninja WAFFOW! ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:42 am
Ahh, the sun is blinding and my kitty affectionate. So far I'm not sure what to make of the day, but I'll assume things are going well overall.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:40 am
No comment

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games