Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Penguin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:23 pm

lurichan
Hello hello, how are you doing this evening? *tosses you a dr. pepper can from the fridge*

*catches the can and starts drinking* thank you. i'm doing pretty good right now and i'm tryin to stay up for 7 more hours so i can go train some little 9th graders the NJROTC stuff. How are you?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:24 pm

I'm a little sleepy myself, but in good spirits. Went out for a while today, came back, got a pink giftbox, sold said pink giftbox. Spent time with my BF.

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:26 pm

Been watching people speculate about what the new items are going to be for the donation letters.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:27 pm

lurichan
I'm a little sleepy myself, but in good spirits. Went out for a while today, came back, got a pink giftbox, sold said pink giftbox. Spent time with my BF.

well then i take it you had a good day then. i spent about 5-6 hours polishing up my car and getting it to look good but i'm not done yet. I have a lot of paint i need to take off but i'm willing to do the work.

The_Penguin

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:28 pm

Wow, sounds like you are really devoted to that new car. ^_^
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:31 pm

lurichan

yep. i have to get it up in racing condition. my friend wants to race me when i get the engine put back in and i told him i would so thats why i want it done so fast. plus i want to go places without my parents taking me.

The_Penguin

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:33 pm

The_Penguin
lurichan

yep. i have to get it up in racing condition. my friend wants to race me when i get the engine put back in and i told him i would so thats why i want it done so fast. plus i want to go places without my parents taking me.

Going to do some street racing then? Just be careful you don't get caught by the cops doing that.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:35 pm

lurichan
The_Penguin
lurichan

Going to do some street racing then? Just be careful you don't get caught by the cops doing that.

i already have that planned out. I know this abandoned air strip that my dad took me driving at. he races his truck sometimes when he is not in the field training people in the Army

The_Penguin

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:37 pm

So you have it all worked out for the most part, just make sure not to do it too often or they might catch wind of it, especially if you always do it on a specific day or something like that.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:39 pm

lurichan
So you have it all worked out for the most part, just make sure not to do it too often or they might catch wind of it, especially if you always do it on a specific day or something like that.

its ok i know what time the Army guys are off. plus it is far back in a recreational area which no one goes to anymore because of Ivan

The_Penguin

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:43 pm

The_Penguin
lurichan

its ok i know what time the Army guys are off. plus it is far back in a recreational area which no one goes to anymore because of Ivan

Okay....whose Ivan?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:43 pm

lurichan
The_Penguin
lurichan

Okay....whose Ivan?

Hurricane Ivan.

The_Penguin

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:46 pm

^^* Oh yeah, I'm tired and don't always keep up on current events.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:48 pm

lurichan
^^* Oh yeah, I'm tired and don't always keep up on current events.

its ok i'm tired too. i try my best to keep up with current events but it dosn't work to well when i'm tired

The_Penguin

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:53 pm

I'm thinking about calling it a night here soon...I spent a little too much time in the sun, so I'm a little low on energy right now.
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games