Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:57 pm

zer0cool
I think she was about to have enough excitment for the rest of her life. -he mutters under his breath-
What did you say?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:58 pm

uh What a lovely perfume you are wearing.

zer0cool

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:00 pm

zer0cool
uh What a lovely perfume you are wearing.
That's just the smell of my last victims blood biggrin I wasn't able to remove the smell yet.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:08 pm

I have the milk and cereal song stuck in my head sweatdrop http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/milk.php

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:44 pm

Hello, it's night time, I am here. ^_^
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:00 pm

Wow, the guild has over 7000 posts now. ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:55 am

Hullo biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:32 am

It's good to know a guild like this can keep everyone's interest for so long rather than becoming stagnant like the other goth guild I'm a member of. They've exhausted all the goth-related topics already, like hair/makeup, labels and stereotypes, art and poetry, fashion, music, and absolutely everything else imaginable, and there's nothing left to talk about there. No one posts anymore, and I'm really sick of it. At least here the members still post frequently, even if it is just spam and chatterbox-type material. However, if you can think of anything to start a serious discussion about, by all means start a thread and I'll post in it.

ThermaDraconis

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:38 am

Hi biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:43 am

ThermaDraconis
It's good to know a guild like this can keep everyone's interest for so long rather than becoming stagnant like the other goth guild I'm a member of. They've exhausted all the goth-related topics already, like hair/makeup, labels and stereotypes, art and poetry, fashion, music, and absolutely everything else imaginable, and there's nothing left to talk about there. No one posts anymore, and I'm really sick of it. At least here the members still post frequently, even if it is just spam and chatterbox-type material. However, if you can think of anything to start a serious discussion about, by all means start a thread and I'll post in it.
*shrugs* we're goths that don't particularly like stereotypes.
Goths who go out of their way to be 'goth' are so damn boring....i mean its just lame to talk about death all the bloody time get an fing life!
*sigh* I'm hyper. My goth friends are hyper. We scare the crap outa preps becuase we're goths (we're only hyper around eachother its too much fun not to see the preps faces).

Isobel Bellamy

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:04 pm

Hullo biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:25 pm

Please tell me someones here.

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:29 am

I get to go see my parents my grandma today....fun...all well. ^^* Hope everyone has a good day.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:51 am

*wanders in* hey.....

Isobel Bellamy

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:34 am

afternoon.
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games