Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:30 am
froggyfluf
KitoYasha
Durza the Shade
Scheissenkopf
Durza the Shade
Hmm . . . maybe. Perhaps, by the time the bullet got to the step, he had fallen below its path, but the why is there no hole in his jacket? We'll have to wait and see.

Hey, look at that, 3600 members exactly.

Theres a little peice of cloth behind him if you look at it . And did you notice that rufus jumped at the same angle. and if he was shot why would he be in the air?

Well, it's a very stylized depiction of a shooting. They drew it that way because it looked cool, especially with Rufus mirroring him. I think he was really shot because the writers proclaim in big, bold letters "Ian has been shot!", and it'd make them look stupid to turn around and say, "No, actually the shooter missed. Just kidding!"

I agree. =) Besides, Ian was descending the steps as he was being shot, and the force of being shot would knock somebody backwards, one would assume, so perhaps they just decided to capture the split second where he was knocked backwards onto the higher steps...or something.

And Rufus is like attatched to Ian with an invisible string or something, so they're going to do the same pose. I heart that cat.

Acutally, they proved on Mythbusters that being shot does not throw you backwards. It just looks cool.

Well, they have to fall somehow. =/ I didn't mean "thrown", per se, bad phrasing on my part. I just meant...falling. Ehh. It's not like they stay erect when shot, although zombification would be pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:50 am
I'm going to be gone for an indefinite length of time; my whole world just got turned upside-down and shaken. If you want more info, check out my LJ, but don't expect any more info than is there.

Have a nice day! That way at least it won't be a total loss for everyone. stare  

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:07 pm
iOggy
I'm going to be gone for an indefinite length of time; my whole world just got turned upside-down and shaken. If you want more info, check out my LJ, but don't expect any more info than is there.

*left a comment on your journal*
So sorry to hear about everything. I hope everything works out for you. And you will be missed. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:01 pm
Masquanade
iOggy

*left a comment on your journal*
So sorry to hear about everything. I hope everything works out for you. And you will be missed. heart

Oh, don't worry, I just need to get resettled. I'll definitely be back.  

iOggy

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:59 am
I got a new PSP game yesterday and it had an update on it so i downloaded it. Now my PSP has internet! its soo cool. I tryed posteing in here but it wouldent let me hit the guild forum button, so i made a thread and everyone flammed me becuase my post was too small. But it was gramaticaly correct. It took like 10 min. to make type tho becuase it was set up like a cellphone.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:44 am
*snerk* Someone actually felt the need to explain what a viola was in their join request. We know what a viola is, hon.  

iOggy

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:29 pm
iOggy
*snerk* Someone actually felt the need to explain what a viola was in their join request. We know what a viola is, hon.

Viola duh, like chicken viola, that easy skillet chicken stuff. lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:10 pm
Got a Pm that said like "wrong banner" or something:

Masquanade
Binkiebink
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
saxaphone isnt brass . . .

1. Technically yes it is a woodwind since it uses a reed, but it can be, and has been, considered part of the brass world as well.
2. I didn't make the banner. People donate the banners to the guild for free. If you don't like the banner, then don't use it.

I hate it when people get techincal with me. Like that whole thing with the french horns.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:19 pm
What thing?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:41 pm
Just a friendly reminder that a blank Join Request will never be accepted. Ever. STOP SENDING US THEM! gonk  

iOggy

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:31 pm
iOggy
Just a friendly reminder that a blank Join Request will never be accepted. Ever. STOP SENDING US THEM! gonk

Or, one that only says "nerds." >.<

Sorry to say, but I might not be on for a bit for the next days. Something terrible happened to one of my friends and other things are more important than pixels at the moment.

Although, bear in mind that this is a "might."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:02 pm
Durza the Shade
What thing?

its the french horns arent french thing? Gawd if your the leader of the friggen largest guild in gaia that is accualy intelectual and a meeting place for cult mebers you have to know stuff. Gawd. Sax is my gateway drug. Im a brass play and i got a tenor for christmas and now i want to get my stepmoms dead clarinet fixed.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:10 pm
Masquanade
I hate it when people get techincal with me. Like that whole thing with the french horns.

I only say "horn," myself, but I don't try to correct people. -___-  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:40 pm
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade

I only say "horn," myself, but I don't try to correct people. -___-

Heh.

It was a long time ago when we still had the manual list up . . . actually it was during the GGN time. some got into like this big argument with me about how I didn't list a certian type of horn and how it's different from the french horn, blah blah. I ended up saying that A.) old list not in use and B.) it's still a type of horn and therefore is listed under horns.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:26 pm

Yeah, so...
I need suggestions for the next avatar contest, I'm all out sweatdrop . I guess post your suggestions in the contest thread or PM me.

Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games