Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:07 am
Sophist
Shearaha
So, Friday my work computer crashes and I can't do about 50% of my job. Due to that I missed important e-mails that have made other peoples work more difficult or not allowed them to work at all. I just got it back yesterday afternoon about an hour before I left.

Then Sunday when I'm covering a co-workers shift so she can recover from the party everyone else in the office was invited to, 2 post-op rabbits crash, 1 guinea pig dies, I can't get a hold of the vet on call and then I get locked inside the facility when I finally got the chance to leave.

Then Monday after practicing a procedure for months, I tried to demonstrate my abilities to my supervisor so that I can perform the procedure and my co-workers don't always have to do it, I fail miserbly.

Tuesday I spent all day in surgery with one animal, not hard just long. I didn't get to have lunch until 3:00.

I'm on again this Sunday and the following Saturday. I'm getting burnt out. And we're booked solid for the next few weeks. I need a day, even a half day off or I'm just gonna lose it.

I know exactly how that feels. I say fake sick and take a day off. Yes, we're responsible adults. Yes, it will ******** up everyone else's schedule. But if that's what you need to function, you're not going to do as much good as you want to by just staying and suffering.

I e-mailed my supervisor and I'm gonna see if I can get Friday off.
Next week I'm looking at early arrivials and late leave times at least 3 days. I need a break, I almost locked myself in the surgery bathroom today.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:23 pm
Shearaha
Sophist
Shearaha
So, Friday my work computer crashes and I can't do about 50% of my job. Due to that I missed important e-mails that have made other peoples work more difficult or not allowed them to work at all. I just got it back yesterday afternoon about an hour before I left.

Then Sunday when I'm covering a co-workers shift so she can recover from the party everyone else in the office was invited to, 2 post-op rabbits crash, 1 guinea pig dies, I can't get a hold of the vet on call and then I get locked inside the facility when I finally got the chance to leave.

Then Monday after practicing a procedure for months, I tried to demonstrate my abilities to my supervisor so that I can perform the procedure and my co-workers don't always have to do it, I fail miserbly.

Tuesday I spent all day in surgery with one animal, not hard just long. I didn't get to have lunch until 3:00.

I'm on again this Sunday and the following Saturday. I'm getting burnt out. And we're booked solid for the next few weeks. I need a day, even a half day off or I'm just gonna lose it.

I know exactly how that feels. I say fake sick and take a day off. Yes, we're responsible adults. Yes, it will ******** up everyone else's schedule. But if that's what you need to function, you're not going to do as much good as you want to by just staying and suffering.

Next week I'm looking at early arrivials and late leave times at least 3 days. I need a break, I almost locked myself in the surgery bathroom today.

heart I assumed that your workplace was not sympathetic to your stress. My only experience is in working retail where the status of the employee is not important, and people are discardable. That's wonderful if they're sympathetic to you. Rest well. 3nodding  

Bastemhet

AshTaros

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:12 pm
Happy: Finding a nifty guild on gaia and finally getting my new laptop.

Crappy: I can not stand it when I am at work, taking change and people just THROW it down on the counter. I had my hand out for a reason doofus. That ticks me off quicker than anything else. Arrg!

Ah well.... cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:31 pm
Happy: Finally got my laptop back. Sheet with it says they replaced the CPU, motherboard and memory. Problem with video artifacts should be long gone.

Crappy: It isn't. Now it only happens when the system has been on for a few minutes, but it still happens. And it's worse, because it'll throw the whole screen into a paroxysm of seizure-inducing flickering before going artifact blocks.

So much for technicians who 'thoroughly test' my machine before sending it back.

At least 10 more days until working laptop. This blows.  

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

Ishtar Shakti

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:56 am
I don't like working and going to school for at least 14 hours everyday. Its wearing me out  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:41 am
I am dealing with a stupid ******** in the blogosphere who thinks that the Irish are a Christian Ethnicity.

Yanno like ethnic Jews to ********, if you want a link for the bringing down of fury I will gladly provide. She's asking for it at this point.  

Recursive Paradox

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:14 am
Recursive Paradox
I am dealing with a stupid ******** in the blogosphere who thinks that the Irish are a Christian Ethnicity.

Yanno like ethnic Jews to ********, if you want a link for the bringing down of fury I will gladly provide. She's asking for it at this point.
Can I see this idiocy, and possibly kick it in the ******** face?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:37 am
Sophist
Shearaha
Sophist
Shearaha

heart I assumed that your workplace was not sympathetic to your stress. My only experience is in working retail where the status of the employee is not important, and people are discardable. That's wonderful if they're sympathetic to you. Rest well. 3nodding

I got the day off is the good news. The bad is that my supervisor wants me to go see the Emplyee mental health people. I know it's not going to do any good. They're not really there to help the emplyees, they're there to keep people on the job. scream  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

patch99329

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:07 pm
EPIC PMS again. cry

Why oh why have I not seen a doctor yet?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:26 pm
I tell my peer group for a class that I struggle with anxiety, that I'm not good at small group or one-on-one social contact, and ask them to give me time to articulate myself so I'm not sidelined right out of the group. They agree.

And proceed to talk over me every time I start stuttering out syllables. stare  

Calixti

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:59 pm
Recursive Paradox

Plx.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:54 pm
CuAnnan
Recursive Paradox

Plx.

scroll down, into the comments. Daisy's argument with Dori and with me (I'm under the name genderbitch there)  

Recursive Paradox

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:30 pm
Ignorance is bliss.
I have nothing to offer you other than pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:34 pm
I'm sorry you think I've been ignoring you. Really, I am. I'm also sorry I'm rubbish at initiating conversations, and that doing so makes me very nervous at best, but there's only so much I can do!

I'm getting help, because I know this has a huge impact on my life. I don't appreciate you calling me 'emo' or 'attention-seeking' for having problems and talking about them.

Your attitude is intensely hurtful and I don't know why you think it's okay.  

Calixti

0ttercha0s

Unforgiving Tactician

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:52 pm
Collowrath
TeaDidikai
Collowrath
Taliah
Wait, if I recall correctly, weren't you (riddle box) the one who lied about being in the army in the welcome thread?

No, some people saw his profile and thought it didn't add up, but they didn't take into account the way high school recruitment programs work.
More specificially, it wasn't about HS Recruitment and less about him addressing the changes in his profile.

Ah. I stand corrected. smile

Actually, i can honestly say I have never updated my profile. It's just never been a priority.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games