Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:09 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
I am Leandro against the wall almost meditating, my garments are now fully formed and and I am back to normal. I see Aidar approach me letting me know that he is ready to leave. I look down to my sword but it does not respond to for anything. After some minutes pass my sword pulsed and I begging walking forward towards where we need to go

Aidar steps aside to let Ragnarok pass and proceeds to follow her down the southern bend of the hall.
"Tha's enough ye three..."
He says as he passes The Shadow knight, Sha, and Luminova.
"We need tae goo... Nothin'll be elpped, arguin among oorselves..."

"Yes, my lord."
The Shadow knight says, dropping his own argument to obey the command given him and following after the Burning Icewolf and Ragnarok.

Without a single word, luminova also turns to follow after them.
Rematerializing just behind Lumi, Shinryu follows after them, followed by the floating curled from of Homac sleeping in Shinryu's crystal fog, and Jack close behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:29 pm
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
I am Leandro against the wall almost meditating, my garments are now fully formed and and I am back to normal. I see Aidar approach me letting me know that he is ready to leave. I look down to my sword but it does not respond to for anything. After some minutes pass my sword pulsed and I begging walking forward towards where we need to go

Aidar steps aside to let Ragnarok pass and proceeds to follow her down the southern bend of the hall.

"Yes, my lord."
The Shadow knight says, dropping his own argument to obey the command given him and following after the Burning Icewolf and Ragnarok.

Rematerializing just behind Lumi, Shinryu follows after them, followed by the floating curled from of Homac sleeping in Shinryu's crystal fog, and Jack close behind.

Erinys starts to follow after the others, but is stopped in his tracks by his prone father's mutterings.
"Seigfried!"
The Lycan warrior shouts in his sleep.
"stop playing with your food... and just eat it, already..."
Erinys just looks at him with a bewildered look on his face an anybody looking at the distraught Vrykolakas can almost swear he's blushing beneath his dark fur.
"Stop drawing on the castle walls..."

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:23 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi

"Yes, my lord."

Erinys starts to follow after the others, but is stopped in his tracks by his prone father's mutterings.
"Seigfried!"
Erinys just looks at him with a bewildered look on his face an anybody looking at the distraught Vrykolakas can almost swear he's blushing beneath his dark fur.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mr Stubbs passes Erinys on the left as he follows behind Jack, before Greagus passes on the right, followed by the rest of the Wargs who move around and past him in a group.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:35 pm
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312

At the sound of her voice, he slowly turned around and hobbled over to her. His eyes locked on the limp form in her arms. His eyes darkened as if storm clouds were gathering behind them. In a cold brittle voice, he addressed her. "Give her back to me and I ask that you don't take her away from me. If she is still contaminated, only I can handle her. Give her to me. I'll not have you share her fate. Give her to me!"

"Too late for that, I'm afraid..."
She answers, handing the dead girl to the Elf.
"By now, I too am already likely contaminated. But, it was the only way... We need to move and we had no edea how long you would have remained unconscious. He burden is the easier tom bear, out of the two of you, so I carried her, while Cornelius carried you... Besides, I had already risked contamination in examining you... I knew what I was getting into. With any luck, my contact may have been too brief to do any serious harm... We'll have to wait and see, but just incause… Shinryu! I need a hazmat suit, please.

To say he was angry would be an understatement. He was downright furious. Luminova calmly observed him as his color drained and it wasn't clear if the sickness was further taking a toll on him or it was the heat from his anger. She watched as flames of a barely contained wrath sprang up in his eyes. He looked down at mina in his arms suspiciously, wondering if she had been trying to cheat him out of his duty.

His voice hissed like a venomous snake as his gaze bore into hers. "Be that as it may, you would do well to remember that your job is to resurrect her from death...NOT TO CURE HER OR ME! That is MY job and I will not tolerate any one meddling in this! If the two of you would stop trying to take on more than is necessary, like that stunt from earlier, you will see that things will work more smoothly and quickly. Unless I specifically ask for aid or help, you are to do NOTHING!" His eyes flickered back and forth from Luminova to the Shadow Knight and back again. "Let me be perfectly clear, once and for all...DO.. NOT... INTERFERE, EITHER ONE OF YOU EVER AGAIN!" The effort nearly sent him doubled over in a violent coughing fit. He ignored the crimson pool that stained his mouth. "I mean it, no one handles her besides me! And if anyone dare tries, death awaits that individual. Am..I.. clear?!?"

"Mr. Sha..."
The Shadow Knight interjects.
"Please restrain yourself, like a gentleman. You are being very rude to a lady!"

Sha narrowed his eyes as he listened to the Shadow Knight. "And you are too easy on her. This is serious business. She's wasting valuable time doing nonsense instead of focusing on what she is supposed to! Her main priority is bringing Mina back to life, not in handling or curing her or me. I understand that she has a kind heart and she wants to do what is best for people, but this is neither the time or the place. She is going to be needed in the upcoming battle, we are already hurting as is...if we lose her in the heat of battle, if she can't assist in the upcoming fight, then face it ...we're  screwed. We will lose. So I'm not willing to risk losing another innocent life in this and if that means I have to put my foot down on this, I will."

He kept his eyes firmly on the Shadow Knight. "War is coming and if we are going to survive it, then we're going to need everyone's assistance." His eyes flickered down to Mina before they returned upwards to the Knight. "And I mean EVERYONE! Understood?"

Cornelius turns back to the irate Elf, the fire in HIS eyes hidden by the visor of his helmet, but his voice stern, commanding and confident.
"I understood that, before you even did."
He says.
"Ever since we arrived here, I have been studying every wall, ever floor, and every ceiling we have passed, taking en every little detail i can find, contemplating how we can fortify this place, figuring out which places can can be used to our advantage, and what place to be weary of, and when the enemy arrives we WILL be ready. I'll make sure of that. Trust me, we WILL get through this. I know the enemies strengths and weaknesses, how to exploit them, and who best to send to fight them. Every single one of us has their own vital part to play in this team I am the tactician who plans the battles, Lord Aidar is field commander who carries out my plans and improvises where they go awry as well and shield that protects the rest of us from harm, Ragnarok is the sword that complements the shield, Shard and Greagus are the disruptors who throw the enemy forces into chaos, Homac is the assassin who weaves among the enemy to strike at their weak points, Stubbs is the berserking juggernaut that cannot be stopped, and Lumi is the healer, who's job it is to make sure that every single one of us is fit for the front lines."
The shadow Night then takes a deep calming breath and then holds up his left fist with it's back facing Sha and extands his indes finger.
"With that said, first of all, You said that Lumi's job is to resurrect Darkfrost, and it is not. That's a side job, her job to keep ALL of us functioning efficiently and she is literally incapable of curing you or her, it is beyond her power, and she knows this, so she won't even try. She merely gave you a physical, the same as the rest of us, and nothing more."
He then extends his middle finger.
"Second, you called for help, right before passing out, I heard it! There was no specification of what kind of help you wanted, so figuring you changed your mind about the food offered you, I fed it to you in your sleep, Lumi advised against it, and when you vomited up a large quantity of blood making it to where you couldn't be re-outfitted in your hazmat suit, used blood magic to put it back into your system through your pores so I could. You are still in the exact same condition you were in when you passed out and nothing has changed. We only carried you after that, because we need to go, right now, and you were unconscious and incapable of moving on your own."
Cornelius then extends his ring finger.
"Third, you are acting as if that girl is your property and she is not! She is one of us, a member of this team, and each and every one of us has an obligation to her to do what ever is necessary to what we feel is best for her. You have come into our group and started snarling over one of us, like a staving rabid stray dog that has finally gotten a bone and is afraid that everybody wants it for their self, when you have no legal claim to her. That's stops, now! I know you have feelings for her, and I understand that you're upset, I've been there myself, without the hope that you have for her. But you are NOT one of us and have no right to her. You have made no commitment to us and taken no oath, For the moment, you are merely a guest among us. We let you carry her as a courtesy, so stop abusing it by threatening us. If you want to carry her, then fine, but if you fall unconscious, we will carry you both, until you can again walk and carry her yourself. And, if you don't like it, than LEAVE! Also, if you stay anyway and keep complaining, then Stubbs will be the one assigned to carry you! You are not helping Darkfrost by bickering with us and worse, you are sabotaging your own quest to bring her back by doing so. So just be smart, close your mouth, hold her to yourself, and move along."
He then finally drops his hand.
"Fourth..."
He says grimly.
"Do not think again that you can threaten me with death, I have sped many along to theirs and have died my self. I do not fear death, I embrace it as a reward for my atrocities!"  

Cornelius Steele

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:31 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi

"Yes, my lord."

"Seigfried!"
Erinys just looks at him with a bewildered look on his face and anybody looking at the distraught Vrykolakas can almost swear he's blushing beneath his dark fur.

Aileen comes up behind Erinys after the Wargs pass him and puts her right hand on his back.
"We need tae goo."
She says.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:48 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

"Yes, my lord."

"Seigfried!"

Mr Stubbs passes Erinys on the left as he follows behind Jack, before Greagus passes on the right, followed by the rest of the Wargs who move around and past him in a group.

I lead the group with me through the door to the south and make a right U-turn passed the iron gate. We then travel north a little bit and then turn west, through a door into a long hallway.  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:08 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

"Yes, my lord."

"Seigfried!"

I lead the group with me through the door to the south and make a right U-turn passed the iron gate. We then travel north a little bit and then turn west, through a door into a long hallway.
Aidar follows close behind, admiring her golden hair and the movement of her shapely hips Small traces of her scent left in her wake wafts into his nostrils and his tail begins to slightly wag as he walks.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:39 pm
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312

At the sound of her voice, he slowly turned around and hobbled over to her. His eyes locked on the limp form in her arms. His eyes darkened as if storm clouds were gathering behind them. In a cold brittle voice, he addressed her. "Give her back to me and I ask that you don't take her away from me. If she is still contaminated, only I can handle her. Give her to me. I'll not have you share her fate. Give her to me!"

"Too late for that, I'm afraid..."
She answers, handing the dead girl to the Elf.
"By now, I too am already likely contaminated. But, it was the only way... We need to move and we had no edea how long you would have remained unconscious. He burden is the easier tom bear, out of the two of you, so I carried her, while Cornelius carried you... Besides, I had already risked contamination in examining you... I knew what I was getting into. With any luck, my contact may have been too brief to do any serious harm... We'll have to wait and see, but just incause… Shinryu! I need a hazmat suit, please.

To say he was angry would be an understatement. He was downright furious. Luminova calmly observed him as his color drained and it wasn't clear if the sickness was further taking a toll on him or it was the heat from his anger. She watched as flames of a barely contained wrath sprang up in his eyes. He looked down at mina in his arms suspiciously, wondering if she had been trying to cheat him out of his duty.

His voice hissed like a venomous snake as his gaze bore into hers. "Be that as it may, you would do well to remember that your job is to resurrect her from death...NOT TO CURE HER OR ME! That is MY job and I will not tolerate any one meddling in this! If the two of you would stop trying to take on more than is necessary, like that stunt from earlier, you will see that things will work more smoothly and quickly. Unless I specifically ask for aid or help, you are to do NOTHING!" His eyes flickered back and forth from Luminova to the Shadow Knight and back again. "Let me be perfectly clear, once and for all...DO.. NOT... INTERFERE, EITHER ONE OF YOU EVER AGAIN!" The effort nearly sent him doubled over in a violent coughing fit. He ignored the crimson pool that stained his mouth. "I mean it, no one handles her besides me! And if anyone dare tries, death awaits that individual. Am..I.. clear?!?"

"Mr. Sha..."
"Please restrain yourself, like a gentleman. You are being very rude to a lady!"

Sha narrowed his eyes as he listened to the Shadow Knight. "And you are too easy on her. This is serious business. She's wasting valuable time doing nonsense instead of focusing on what she is supposed to! Her main priority is bringing Mina back to life, not in handling or curing her or me. I understand that she has a kind heart and she wants to do what is best for people, but this is neither the time or the place. She is going to be needed in the upcoming battle, we are already hurting as is...if we lose her in the heat of battle, if she can't assist in the upcoming fight, then face it ...we're  screwed. We will lose. So I'm not willing to risk losing another innocent life in this and if that means I have to put my foot down on this, I will."

He kept his eyes firmly on the Shadow Knight. "War is coming and if we are going to survive it, then we're going to need everyone's assistance." His eyes flickered down to Mina before they returned upwards to the Knight. "And I mean EVERYONE! Understood?"

Cornelius turns back to the irate Elf, the fire in HIS eyes hidden by the visor of his helmet, but his voice stern, commanding and confident.
He says.
"Ever since we arrived here, I have been studying every wall, ever floor, and every ceiling we have passed, taking en every little detail i can find, contemplating how we can fortify this place, figuring out which places can can be used to our advantage, and what place to be weary of, and when the enemy arrives we WILL be ready. I'll make sure of that. Trust me, we WILL get through this. I know the enemies strengths and weaknesses, how to exploit them, and who best to send to fight them. Every single one of us has their own vital part to play in this team I am the tactician who plans the battles, Lord Aidar is field commander who carries out my plans and improvises where they go awry as well and shield that protects the rest of us from harm, Ragnarok is the sword that complements the shield, Shard and Greagus are the disruptors who throw the enemy forces into chaos, Homac is the assassin who weaves among the enemy to strike at their weak points, Stubbs is the berserking juggernaut that cannot be stopped, and Lumi is the healer, who's job it is to make sure that every single one of us is fit for the front lines."
The shadow Night then takes a deep calming breath and then holds up his left fist with it's back facing Sha and extands his indes finger.
"With that said, first of all, You said that Lumi's job is to resurrect Darkfrost, and it is not. That's a side job, her job to keep ALL of us functioning efficiently and she is literally incapable of curing you or her, it is beyond her power, and she knows this, so she won't even try. She merely gave you a physical, the same as the rest of us, and nothing more."
"Second, you called for help, right before passing out, I heard it! There was no specification of what kind of help you wanted, so figuring you changed your mind about the food offered you, I fed it to you in your sleep, Lumi advised against it, and when you vomited up a large quantity of blood making it to where you couldn't be re-outfitted in your hazmat suit, used blood magic to put it back into your system through your pores so I could. You are still in the exact same condition you were in when you passed out and nothing has changed. We only carried you after that, because we need to go, right now, and you were unconscious and incapable of moving on your own."
"Third, you are acting as if that girl is your property and she is not! She is one of us, a member of this team, and each and every one of us has an obligation to her to do what ever is necessary to what we feel is best for her. You have come into our group and started snarling over one of us, like a staving rabid stray dog that has finally gotten a bone and is afraid that everybody wants it for their self, when you have no legal claim to her. That's stops, now! I know you have feelings for her, and I understand that you're upset, I've been there myself, without the hope that you have for her. But you are NOT one of us and have no right to her. You have made no commitment to us and taken no oath, For the moment, you are merely a guest among us. We let you carry her as a courtesy, so stop abusing it by threatening us. If you want to carry her, then fine, but if you fall unconscious, we will carry you both, until you can again walk and carry her yourself. And, if you don't like it, than LEAVE! Also, if you stay anyway and keep complaining, then Stubbs will be the one assigned to carry you! You are not helping Darkfrost by bickering with us and worse, you are sabotaging your own quest to bring her back by doing so. So just be smart, close your mouth, hold her to yourself, and move along."
"Fourth..."
He says grimly.
"Do not think again that you can threaten me with death, I have sped many along to theirs and have died my self. I do not fear death, I embrace it as a reward for my atrocities!"

The anger flashed in his eyes as he listened to the Knight and the ferocity of his bottled up emotions threatened to explode then and there. The more he looked at the Knight, the more it was like he had never saw him before. He stood his ground preventing the Knight from passing. He pursed his lips as he struggled to speak. When he finally did so, his voice hissed like an angry viper. "A guest?!? That is all I am to you? Who helped with dealing with Flarn and made sure that Princess Nii stayed safe? Me! Who helped heal the injured Zurg? Me! Who assisted Mina with scouting ahead in the forest and kept her safe? Me! Who helped you in the fight against Tyrius? Me! Who helped purify the stone of the Silverite at great cost to himself? ME! So who are you to say that I am merely a guest when I have helped you and this team time and time again?!? I understand what Lumi and you tried to do for me, but I asked you not to waste your energies when they could be put to better uses. I knew what I was doing with the stone and what I was getting into and I'm accepting the consequences even now. I do this because as you so eloquently stated I AM NOT ONE OF YOU. Despite what I have done, I am still an outsider to you. Not once have I ever stated that Mina belonged to me. She is her own person and she will do what she wishes."

He paused and looked down at her. "You say I have sworn no oath to you? I let my actions speak for me. And I have sworn a vow even if it not be to the team directly. I swore an vow to her. I promised that I would remain by her side until the end, and I mean to honor that promise by any means necessary. I do it because yes I care about her, even if those feelings can never be reciprocated. I respect the burdens you carry Sir. I ask that you respect my burdens and leave them with me by not worrying about me or intervening on my behalf again. Please do not cheapen my struggles by you or Luminova taking them from me. For if my struggles mean that through them I can be see as an equal in your eyes and the eye of the others, than so be it."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:09 pm
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312

"Mr. Sha..."

He says.
"Fourth..."
He says grimly.

The anger flashed in his eyes as he listened to the Knight and the ferocity of his bottled up emotions threatened to explode then and there. The more he looked at the Knight, the more it was like he had never saw him before. He stood his ground preventing the Knight from passing. He pursed his lips as he struggled to speak. When he finally did so, his voice hissed like an angry viper. "A guest?!? That is all I am to you? Who helped with dealing with Flarn and made sure that Princess Nii stayed safe? Me! Who helped heal the injured Zurg? Me! Who assisted Mina with scouting ahead in the forest and kept her safe? Me! Who helped you in the fight against Tyrius? Me! Who helped purify the stone of the Silverite at great cost to himself? ME! So who are you to say that I am merely a guest when I have helped you and this team time and time again?!? I understand what Lumi and you tried to do for me, but I asked you not to waste your energies when they could be put to better uses. I knew what I was doing with the stone and what I was getting into and I'm accepting the consequences even now. I do this because as you so eloquently stated I AM NOT ONE OF YOU. Despite what I have done, I am still an outsider to you. Not once have I ever stated that Mina belonged to me. She is her own person and she will do what she wishes."

He paused and looked down at her. "You say I have sworn no oath to you? I let my actions speak for me. And I have sworn a vow even if it not be to the team directly. I swore an vow to her. I promised that I would remain by her side until the end, and I mean to honor that promise by any means necessary. I do it because yes I care about her, even if those feelings can never be reciprocated. I respect the burdens you carry Sir. I ask that you respect my burdens and leave them with me by not worrying about me or intervening on my behalf again. Please do not cheapen my struggles by you or Luminova taking them from me. For if my struggles mean that through them I can be see as an equal in your eyes and the eye of the others, than so be it."

Cornelius sighs and steps closer to Sha, placing his right arm around his shoulders and standing side by side.
"I mean no offense."
He says. But you are acting more like an enemy than an ally. I do not deny that you have helped us greatly, the fact of the matter is, every single one of us took an oath upon becoming a Darkhunter, a sacred vow.... yes, you may have made a vow to her, but you have not made a vow to us. Until you do, until your initiation, you will not truly be one of use. You do understand the codes of chivalry and valor, don't you? it's no different then belonging to a brotherhood of Knights. if you want to be one of us, then tell Lord Aidar, officially. I'm sure he will eagerly welcome you into the fold. Until then you are simply a free agent tagging along with us. We don't know where you truly stand, other than alone... If you are tired, then do not be afraid to rest. She will still be here, when you wake and your duty will not have changed. Though your location may change, she and your duty to her will not. I promise..."
The Shadow Knight extended he left arm in an "after you" gesture.
"This is my vow... Now let's go and fulfill yours... We are falling behind."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:13 pm
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

"Yes, my lord."

"Seigfried!"
Erinys just looks at him with a bewildered look on his face and anybody looking at the distraught Vrykolakas can almost swear he's blushing beneath his dark fur.

Aileen comes up behind Erinys after the Wargs pass him and puts her right hand on his back.
"We need tae goo."
She says.

Erinys looks back over his lefts shoulder at Aileen, for a moment and then continues on without a word.  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:34 pm
Despite his weaknes of breath, Mr. Stubbs moves quickly, passing Jack, Shinryu, and Homac after passing through the first doorway and then following the bend, he quickly catches up with his master, Aidar and slows to a steady pace to follow close behind. Meanwhile, Greagus and the rest of the Wargs spill out into the bend and relieved to now have a bit more room, begin to spread out and linger a bit, while Greagus keeps on Mr. Stubbs's tail.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:14 pm
Burning Icewolf
Despite his weaknes of breath, Mr. Stubbs moves quickly, passing Jack, Shinryu, and Homac after passing through the first doorway and then following the bend, he quickly catches up with his master, Aidar and slows to a steady pace to follow close behind. Meanwhile, Greagus and the rest of the Wargs spill out into the bend and relieved to now have a bit more room, begin to spread out and linger a bit, while Greagus keeps on Mr. Stubbs's tail.
A shadow unnaturally forms from out of nowhere in the middle of the hall way in front of the group, from which veronica pops out and flies at them and and dives for Mr. Stubbs with arms open and shouts "catch me stubbs-sama whee whee whee whee heart heart heart whee whee whee whee  

VanessaXross

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:49 pm
Burning Icewolf
At the sound Veronica's words, Mr. Stubbs's ears flatten and his hisses as he flips his trident and swings it down to the side in his right hand. He then sees her suddenly flying between His master and the Unicorn, right at him. Almost taken by surprise, he steps to the left and turns to let her pass and watches her crash on the floor behind him.
"Are you 10!?"
He hisses, turning to face forward, once again.
"Act like woman."
He says jabbing the butt of his weapon back to jam it into her right buttock as he continues on down the hall.
"Not like *gasp* an annoying child..."
Also passing by her, Greugus turns around and mounts her to dry hump her for a couple thrusts as he half howls and barks horribly, obviously saying something in his terrible Wargish language and then dismounts and continues on down the hall as well, with a multi breathed snarl that might actually be chuckling. Although Aidar didn't see what had happened, is able to accurately guess from the scornful and mocking remarks he had said while he was mounting Vernonica.
"Tha was nae very nice, Greagus..."
He says back over his left shoulder. Greagus just utters the same multi breathed growl, followed by a short series of guttural barks, growls, and snaps.
"Whether she be actin foolish or nae be her own business, and nae yers... the heart di wha the heart di, an er heart chooses tae pursue Stubbs. It dinnae matter if it annoys ye, makin a mockery o her like tha will nae solve anythin."
The Warg huffs and utters a short growl that likes into a quick bark.
"Dern right, it was wrong o ye"
Aidar snaps.
"Yer a Knight! Ye should knoo better!"
Mr. Stubbs chuckles.
"Something amusin ye, Mr. Stubbs!?"
Aidar growls, his grey eyes turning a piercing blue.
"Er, uh, NO sir!"
Stubbs squeaks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:28 pm
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312

"Mr. Sha..."

He says.
"Fourth..."
He says grimly.

Cornelius sighs and steps closer to Sha, placing his right arm around his shoulders and standing side by side.
"I mean no offense."
He says. But you are acting more like an enemy than an ally. I do not deny that you have helped us greatly, the fact of the matter is, every single one of us took an oath upon becoming a Darkhunter, a sacred vow.... yes, you may have made a vow to her, but you have not made a vow to us. Until you do, until your initiation, you will not truly be one of use. You do understand the codes of chivalry and valor, don't you? it's no different then belonging to a brotherhood of Knights. if you want to be one of us, then tell Lord Aidar, officially. I'm sure he will eagerly welcome you into the fold. Until then you are simply a free agent tagging along with us. We don't know where you truly stand, other than alone... If you are tired, then do not be afraid to rest. She will still be here, when you wake and your duty will not have changed. Though your location may change, she and your duty to her will not. I promise..."
The Shadow Knight extended he left arm in an "after you" gesture.
"This is my vow... Now let's go and fulfill yours... We are falling behind."

The flames of his anger slowly died down as he listened to the Shadow Knight. He had to admit that the Knight did bring up some good points and the fact that he could sense that he had offended Sha and was willing to make amends spoke volumes. "I am familiar with them, even if it has been a long time since I adhered to them. I was under the impression that actions spoke louder than words and as it seemed to me, and I don't wish to speak for Lord Aidar, but he seemed more than accepting to me, so I assumed that was it. Clearly I was wrong..." He started moving forward.

"We can speak as we walk. You are right, we have tarried too long." He kept his head down as he lost himself in his thoughts. "I'm sorry for snapping earlier. I don't know what is coming over me. I just...I feel frustrated in a sense..."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games