Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:22 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Cautiously, she took the staff. Nami looked it over, doubting what Sasha said. "My water magic has healing properties. The problem is, ice? Erin'd be able to put her in a cryostasis..."
"Sissy, just do it." Ene grumbled. "This way you can prove to the grown ups we aren't sick."
Nami looked down at Ene and smiled. "You've definitely got a tongue on you." She sighed and gripped the staff tight in both hands. "I-I'll give it a shot."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:36 pm
User Image
User Image

"Heh well....i'm the only thing keeping Rena here. Is there any way i can at least stall? Its the least i can do." The guardian asked.

"Do it." Eclipse said crossing his arms.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:00 pm
[ooc: sweatdrop ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka noticed the ice packs began to melt, her ears perking up, "O-Oh, the ice..." she was gonna go grab more ice packs, but didn't when Sasha asked Nami to turn the melted ice packs frozen again. She watched, her ears twitch and her tail moving around a bit.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:52 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami swallowed hard. She didin't know what was going to happen. With both hands on the staff, she leaned it forward slightly and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath before opening her eyes. They were more serious this time. "I'll have to try to make a variable on water prison..." She set her legs shoulder width apart and prepared herself. "Water Membrane."
The water slipped out of nowhere and began to surround Kalena in a watery substance similar to a cell wall. It finally completed, leaving Nami standing where she was. She was a bit tired but kept going. With the tip of the staff, she tapped the membrane. "Cold wind blows upon the Southern Oceans, whether to freeze or play. The water fights back with salt so thick. Yet, ice will win and seize the day."
The watery, gelatinous membrane began to solidify. A rush of cold air could be felt off the tip of the staff. Nami was weak kneed. But she had to stay standing, otherwise the Arctic Spell wouldn't stay it's course.
"Sissy." Ene took a step forward but was stopped by Nami's hand.
"I-I can do this..." She said.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:05 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

((Out Of Cupcakes: .))

Sasha watched carefully as Nami used her magic with the staff to make ice, a gel like ice, but still.

Jaster and Jax focused their attention now on Nami

"I feel like im going to regret this but....lets just get this done and over with so I can get back to making things hellish again." Jax sighed as he got to his feet and grabbing Jaster's arm

The two started to chant something under their breaths, both of their eyes turned blue as they were now feeding power to both the pocket watch keeping the stopra spell on Kalena and now giving Nami more strength so she could continue.

Nami would feel her power being boosted, as if she were in the hall of headmasters.

--------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Kalena sighed towards Rena, more the guardian inside her
"no, not without losing you and Rena in the process. I can hold on for as long as I can...heh..." a smile came across her face
"I can still hear the worlds out there, each one I go to, I leave a part of myself behind, heh, even here..." she became too exhausted to talk as she started to feel cold.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:39 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami kept going. The spell pushed forward and encased Kalena in ice. Her water spells, sometimes holding cure magic as well, started to dance green under the ice. An aurora borealis was formed within the ice shell. Nami stepped back and wiped her brow, weak kneed. She slipped to the floor and sent Ene to the ground with her. Ene held her up as best she could. "You're alri' sissy."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:43 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

As Nami started to fall, Jaster and Jax stopped their spell.
Jaster ran and helped Nami up.

Jax grabbed Sasha's rolling chair.
"ok, you can sit now."

Jaster nodded
"when your ready. You did great Nami."

"hey! What about me!?"

Jaster smirked,
"ok i'll get you some steak."

"better be good steak" he grumbled.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:52 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She looked at Ene then Jaster. She turned her head away and spoke. "Of course, I'm alright. Why wouldn't I be?"
Nami stood up but she was still a bit wobbly. Ene helped her by shouldering some of Nami's weight. Ene was worried. Nami seemed a bit crabby.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:58 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

"great, now your talking like Erin did for a while. I think you've had enough of this." he snatched the ice staff away from Nami, however his hand started to smoke as he grasped the staff, fire and ice really didn't mix

Jaster looked to Ene, he seemed worried, he then smelled the smoke
"Jax! Let the staff go!"

Jax dropped the staff and held his hand close to his body

"You did great, Nami. You can calm down, or did you feel the coldness of ice. Sasha can't cast any spells except for healing spells these days, and Jax and I are fire elementals. You were our only choice!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:25 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami set her hand on Ene's, which rested on her shoulder. "I'm bloody well alright. Just fatigued, is all."
Ene wrapped both her arms around Nami's neck and set her cheek against Nami's. "Please. Please don't push too hard."
"First, you want me t'give it a go an' now you're upset." Nami stifled a chuckle. "You're a girl with conflicting ideas, little bug."
Ene seemed to pout a bit but stayed where she was. "I'm no a bug. You scared me for a second, sissy."
Nami sighed. "Very well, sister. I apologize and hope you'll come to forgive me."
Ene smiled and squeezed her arms around Nami's upper torso. "Obviously, sissy."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:37 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

"the staff is yours, Nami, if you want it" Sasha said and watched Kalena with old worried eyes as Kalena was encased in ice.

"I can tell from here the fever is going down, the water is keeping the ice colder than it alone, and the ice is like a...erm...healing chamber ive seen somewhere in my past. Its something I can't make myself, and this, I couldnt' have made that."

Jax started to sneak out.

Jaster grabbed Jax's jacket,
"no no, I need ya here, remember?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:55 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

"Well, you see, I've been meaning to get a wand but finding the right one is quite a task. I just want something typical and not too showy."
Hikari entered the Infirmary, unsure of where she was. She frowned. She was definitely nowhere close to home. And, whats more, there were people in here. She was taken by surprise. "Oh, I-I'm sorry..."
Hikari started to back out of the room.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:00 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

Jax saw Hikari and blocked the door.
"and where you going nooby?"

"Jax! Be nice! Damn....hi. Don't mind him, he's a grouch."

Sasha smiled and nodded
"I understand."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:09 am
User Image
┇ Hikari Mizushima ┇
Female 16

Hikari paid no attention to Jaster. Instead, her eyes filled with tears at Jax's torment. "N-nobody...? P-please.... Don't hurt me...."
Nami stood up and watched the incident. Ene tilted her head slightly. Sissy, what's wrong with her? She's too pretty to cry."
Nami whispered back, noticing hidden bruises on the girl's wrists. "Don't know but, I think she's been through hell..." Nami walked over to Jax and pushed him out of the way. "Pick on someone your own size, ya overgrown mastiff."
Hikari was scared now. Maybe if she backed into a corner, they'd leave her alone. No, then she'd be cornered. Hikari stayed where she was.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:16 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan

"oh! Smart girl, she knows im a nobody."
Jax snarled as Nami pushed him out of the way.

Jaster sighed and knelt down to Hikari's level, he smiled softly to try and calm her down.
"hey, its ok. He's jus being a bully."

Sasha sighed and concentrated on Kalena again  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games