Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:54 am
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah still hadn't caught sight of it. But that was okay. She believed in herself, and this was her first time playing ever.

Position: Seeker
                                                                    AC: 12
                                                                    Modifiers: +2 to swings
                                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                                    Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                    19+ to spot
                                                                    22+ to catch
                                                                    0-0

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 10, 8, 3, 7, 3, 6, 2, 5, 5 Total: 52 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:14 am
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Gryffindor - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Halfblood
╚══════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie picked up a school broom and began stretching her legs – something Ariana had told her was a good idea to do before any games, so why not do it before trying out as well? When the first year heard she’d have to run, jog or walk three laps around the pitch, she was glad she stretched and decided to slowly jog around for as long as she could, walking only when she needed to. Mackenzie did bite her lower lip lightly when she heard she’d be trying out for chaser. Oh, I want to tryout for seeker, she whined internally, but did as she was told because she wanted to make the team regardless of what position she played. When Sebastian flew for the toss up, Mackenzie realized that she should as well and took off after the quaffle.

Team: Red Chaser
Armour Class: 12
Modifiers: (looking for snitch +2) (catching snitch +2)
Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch & Natural Flyer
Total Roll: 52
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Spot: 19+
Catch: 22+
Score: + than keeper

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:18 am
User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Gryffindor - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Halfblood
╚══════════════════════════╝

Surprised that she had actually been able to grab the quaffle before the older boy, Mackenzie spun and took off towards the goal posts. As she flew, she clutched the large ball under her armpit as tightly as she could.

Team: Red Chaser
Armour Class: 12
Modifiers: (looking for snitch +2) (catching snitch +2)
Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch & Natural Flyer
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Spot: 19+
Catch: 22+
Score: + than keeper

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:40 am
User ImageUser Image

Fσυятн Yεαя Gячғғıпɔσя

Gid watched as Bas lost the toss up to the first year girl. Hm. Time for some help, then? The fourth year swooped down, offering a thumbs up to Bas, before flying after the girl. He reached out, hoping to make a steal.

Position: Gold Team Chaser
AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 {Stealing} +6 {Shooting}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:__ {____}
x/3
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:07 am
Habits of the lemmings die hard-
And patterns of obsession go far.
They have you digging ditches so you never see the stars!
Now all the lessons learned get buried in the yard;
And ways of the weapons bombard.
Building mountains of the body bags large-
Rubbernecking while collision greets your car!

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

fifth yearmuggleborngryffindor beater

Aster started to line up a shot at Gid, who was diving in to try to steal from a little first year girl with dirty blonde hair. She tended to perform far worse in tryouts than she actually did on the pitch, so hopefully this wouldn't be a repeat.

OOC:
Position: Red Team Beater
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Username

Follow; don't get left behind-
Don't think, just do what they certify!
You're that servant that never chose a side;
A vassal of the modern times...
And when it all blows up you duck your head and hide.
You're out there searching for that silver line;
But your sweat has covered up the signs.

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:33 pm
User Image
                                                  ‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  Waiting on this for a while now
                                                  Paying my dues to the dirt

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Third Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Brandon grinned as Kim joined him in stretches and stood, noticing that Pru was giving the usual pep talk. Listening closely, he nodded to Kim and mounted his broom, kicking off. He watched the first year try and aim a bludger, and frowned when Aster decided to take aim at Gid. He rushed after the bludger, deciding to smack it at Aster.

Gold Team Beater
                                                  AC: 14
                                                  Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +4
                                                  Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here I am.
                                                  OOC:

Frilly

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
                                                  Been holding it in for a while, ‘ay
                                                  Take you with me if I can
                                                  Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                  I’m on top of the world

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:31 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Second Year Twelve Years OldSingleReserve Seeker

After running around the perimeter of the pitch her three laps, Fianna was eager to mount up on her new broomstick. Launching herself into the air, she whipped around the pitch three times again, as she got the feel for it. Her new mount was faster than one of the old school-issue broomsticks, and she felt confident this one wouldn't fail at some point during a game. Now, all she had to do was prove her worth to the Captain.

Floating high above the pitch, she waited until the balls were released and began her search for the snitch. So far as she was concerned, her season had begun.

OOC:
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Catch and Spot the Snitch
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Searching for the Snitch (6.31 pm)
Effect Value: 23
Results: Snitch spotted
User ImageUser Image
Username

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Do you
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    You can't

Aleah grinned when she spotted it and whipped into speed mode. She would catch it! Maybe?

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                    19+ to spot
                                                                    22+ to catch
                                                                    1/3 Chasing
                                                                    -/2 Catching
                                                                    0-0

Do you call
                                                                    Low on

ooc:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:55 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPractice Pitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryffindor Team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDetermined
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωιтн α м ι и ∂ ℓιкє α ∂ ι α м σ и ∂ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωнσ к и σ ω ѕ ωнαт'ѕ в є ѕ т xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωιтн ѕ н σ є ѕ тнαт ¢ υ т xxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ є у є ѕ тнαт в υ я и ℓιкє ¢ ι g α я є т т є ѕ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy hadn't managed to see anything yet; she was really starting to get annoyed at how the lack of ability to practice over the Summer was affecting her game. She'd just have to keep trying, though.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωιтн тнє яιgнт α ℓ ℓ σ ¢ α т ι σ и ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx ωнσ'ѕ f α ѕ т αи∂ т н σ я σ υ g н αи∂ ѕ н α я ρ αѕ α т α ¢ к
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ѕнє'ѕ ρ ℓ α у ι и g ωιтн нєя נ є ω є ℓ я у, ѕнє'ѕ ρ υ т т ι и g υρ нєя н α ι я
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ѕнє'ѕ т σ υ я ι и g тнє f α ¢ ι ℓ ι т у αи∂ ρ ι ¢ к ι и g υρ ѕ ℓ α ¢ к

Modifiers: (+6 to Spotting) (+6 to Catching)
                                                          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Currently: Rolling to Spot // Catching Up 0/3 // Attempting to Catch 0/2
                                                          Final Roll: 18 FAIL

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:57 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPractice Pitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryffindor Team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed, Excited

ï јυṡτ ώαṉṉα ṡ τ α ÿ ïṉ τhε ṡ υ ṉ ώhεɾε ï ƒ ï ṉ ḋ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï ќ ṉ ø ώ ïτ'ṡ h α ɾ ḋ ṡøṃετ ï ṃ ε ṡ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ρïεсεṡ øƒ ρ ε α с ε ïṉ τhε ṡυṉ'ṡ ρ ε α с ε øƒ ṃ ï ṉ ḋ xxxxxx
                                                          ï ќ ṉ ø ώ ïτ'ṡ h α ɾ ḋ ṡøṃετ ï ṃ ε ṡ xxx

spaceSebastian missed the toss-up, unfortunately, and watched as his teammate failed to steal from MacKenzie. It was up to him, then, he figured. The blonde took off after the girl, reaching out when he drew near to try and steal.

xxx "ï'ḋ ḋ ï ε ƒøɾ ÿøυ, " τhατ'ṡ ε α ṡ ÿ τø ṡ α ÿ
                                                          xxxxxx ṃ ε τ α ρ h ø ɾ ï с α l l ÿ, ï'ṃ τhε ṃαṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx вυτ l ï τ ε ɾ α l l ÿ, ï ḋøṉ'τ ќṉøώ ώhατ ï'ḋ ḋ ø
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx "ï'ḋ l ï ṿ ε ƒøɾ ÿøυ, " αṉḋ τhατ'ṡ h α ɾ ḋ τø ḋ ø

Position: Gold Team Chaser
                                                          AC: 13
                                                          Modifiers: (+3 to Stealing) (+3 to Shooting)
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Currently: Rolling to Steal // To the Goals 0/3 // Shooting to Score
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:00 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPractice Pitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryffindor Team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEnthusiastic

яυи α ω α у ωιтн мє; ℓσѕт ѕσυℓѕ ιи я є ν є ℓ я у xxxxxxxxx
                                                          яυииιиg ω ι ℓ ∂ αи∂ яυииιиg f я є є; тωσ к ι ∂ ѕ, уσυ α и ∂ мє xxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ ∂σи'т f σ я g є т тσ ¢нє¢к тнє σ в ν ι σ υ ѕ , ωє αяє ѕ σ ѕ є я ι σ υ ѕ xxx

spaceJasmine watched as both Sebastian and Gid failed to get the ball from the girl on the other team, and narrowed her eyes. Well, she'd have to help them out, now, wouldn't she? So, the brunette caught sight of a bludger, smiled, and took aim, hoping to hit MacKenzie.

xxx ѕσ, αℓℓ нαιℓ тнє υ и ∂ є я ∂ σ g, αℓℓ нαιℓ тнє и є ω к ι ∂ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx αℓℓ нαιℓ тнє σ υ т ℓ α ω ѕ, ѕριєℓвєяgѕ α и ∂ кυвяι¢кѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ιт'ѕ συя тιмє тσ м α к є α м σ ν є, ιт'ѕ συя тιмє тσ мαкє α м є и ∂ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ιт'ѕ συя тιмє тσ в я є α к тнє я υ ℓ є ѕ, ℓєт'ѕ в є g ι и

Position: Gold Team Beater
                                                          AC: 17
                                                          Modifiers: (+5 to Hitting)
                                                          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Aiming At: MacKenzie
                                                          Final Roll: 11 MISS
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:04 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPractice Pitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryffindor Team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIrritated

wє f σ σ t ít αll thє n í g h t, wєαvíng σldєn d α n c є s, xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          mínglíng h α n d s αnd mínglíng g l α n c є s, tíll thє m σ σ n hαs tαkєn f l í g h t, xxxxxxxxx
                                                          tσ αnd f r σ wє l є α p, αnd chαsє thє f r σ t h ч вuввlєs xxxxxx
                                                          whílst thє w σ r l d ís full σf t r σ u в l є s αnd ís α n х í σ u s ín íts s l є є p xxx

spaceThe older beater's redirection hit home, and hard; the bludger slammed into Eve, and the first year found herself thanking her lucky stars she was such a troublemaker. She'd been injured before, though this was probably the worst. The ball had slammed into her shoulder, and she hadn't heard a crack, but there would be some seriously awful bruises. She narrowed her eyes, teeth gritted in agitation. Without hesitating, she was off, shooting a bludger back at Jasmine.

xxx fσr hє c σ m є s, thє humαn c h í l d
                                                          xxxxxx tσ thє w α t є r s αnd thє w í l d
                                                          xxxxxxxxx wíth α f α є r ч, h α n d ín h α n d
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx fσr thє w σ r l d ' s mσrє full σf w є є p í n g
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thαn ч σ u cαn u n d є r s t α n d

Position: Red Team Beater
                                                          AC: 15
                                                          Modifiers: (+3 to Hitting) (-1 for injuries)
                                                          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ♡
                                                          ♡ ♡
                                                          Aiming At: Jasmine
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Do you
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    You can't

Aleah was getting closer. She took deep slow breaths to keep her adrenaline from over working her body and making her pass out. She coudln't pass out during tryouts. She would never get anywhere if she did!

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                    19+ to spot
                                                                    22+ to catch
                                                                    1/3 Chasing
                                                                    -/2 Catching
                                                                    0-0

Do you call
                                                                    Low on

ooc:

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:10 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPractice Pitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryffindor Team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDetermined

ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωιтн α м ι и ∂ ℓιкє α ∂ ι α м σ и ∂ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωнσ к и σ ω ѕ ωнαт'ѕ в є ѕ т xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωιтн ѕ н σ є ѕ тнαт ¢ υ т xxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ є у є ѕ тнαт в υ я и ℓιкє ¢ ι g α я є т т є ѕ xxx

spaceIvy's eyes narrowed; god ******** DAMMIT, why couldn't she see the damn thing? From the corner of her eye, she saw the little blonde second year, clearly in pursuit. Dammit, she was being shown up by the newb! That was... AUGH! Ivy took a moment to breath, trying to calm herself. It wasn't like she totally sucked. She didn't. She was a decent seeker. Not the best, but not awful. Okay. So she just needed to calm down... and look more carefully. Right.

xxx ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωιтн тнє яιgнт α ℓ ℓ σ ¢ α т ι σ и ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx ωнσ'ѕ f α ѕ т αи∂ т н σ я σ υ g н αи∂ ѕ н α я ρ αѕ α т α ¢ к
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ѕнє'ѕ ρ ℓ α у ι и g ωιтн нєя נ є ω є ℓ я у, ѕнє'ѕ ρ υ т т ι и g υρ нєя н α ι я
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ѕнє'ѕ т σ υ я ι и g тнє f α ¢ ι ℓ ι т у αи∂ ρ ι ¢ к ι и g υρ ѕ ℓ α ¢ к

Modifiers: (+6 to Spotting) (+6 to Catching)
                                                          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Currently: Rolling to Spot // Catching Up 0/3 // Attempting to Catch 0/2
                                                          Final Roll: 18 FAIL

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games