Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:42 pm
((Actually, it's probably Chapter 10. confused ))

After hanging up with his client, he begins the task of sorting through the divorce cases sitting on his desk. He shakes his head, calling in a to-go order from Kathy's. He tells them he'll pick it up in 10 minutes and he heads out the door wondering if he should just invest in a hide-a-bed for the office.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:38 pm
Amy was already feeling better after getting out of the bar, but she still knew what she had to do, what was the right thing to do.

Once she got to Karrie's house, she stood her suitcase back up on its little stands and unzipped it a little bit. She went around the house looking for anything that was hers. She picked up her toothpaste, sunblock, some of Thistle's toys...

She hadn't meant to make a racket about it, but apparently she had. Thistle was awake now and in the living room. She was looking up at Amy with her head cocked to the side slightly, obviously very confused.

Amy sighed. "Thistle, we're going back home. We've stayed here too long."

Thistle understood what Amy said, especially the 'home' part, and she frowned and shook her head.

Amy frowned as well and put one of her hands on her hip. "I'm not debating this, Thistle. I don't know what your issue is with me, but we're leaving!"

Thistle squeaked in annoyance and flicked her tail angrily.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:44 pm
Amy was so angry and frustrated that she was near tears. She threw her hands up in the air and turned back to her suitcase.

"FINE! Stay here for all I care. If Karrie doesn't want you to stay around here, then maybe Kits can keep you because you obviously don't want to live with me anymore! You know, I should have just stuck with my philosophy of being alone! I was ten times happier traveling the country with no one to attach myself to than I have ever been since I came back here!"

Thistle squeaked and ran back to Velcore's room. She raised herself on her front legs and kicked the door with her back legs so that the door slammed shut behind her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:02 pm
Amy slouched onto the couch and bit her bottom lip so that she didn't cry. She wasn't going to leave without telling Karrie that she was leaving, and she wouldn't write it in a note. That wouldn't be right. She wished she could go back with Karrie, Velcore and Thistle to Karrie's family's place. It was so much calmer and nicer there.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:51 pm
The last thing Amy saw before she fell asleep on the couch was the clock on the wall. It had been over an hour since she had come back to Karrie's and he still wasn't back. Well that was just great... She hoped he wasn't getting even more bad news, but dammit, was it too much to ask that maybe her boyfriend didn't have to be SO wrapped up in whatever happened with his ex? She was still friends with Kai, but was she constantly going over to see him when any little thing popped up? No.

Amy fell asleep with tears drying on her cheeks, and before she had come back to her hometown, she hadn't cried in years. Now she just seemed to cry all the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:41 pm
((Yep, because imprisonment and pregnancy are definitely small things. 3nodding ))

dame makes her way to Harv's office and the receptionist tells her to take a seat outside. He'll be with her as soon as he can. She thanks him and sits down, folding her hands in her lap.

((I know I'll be making a food run sometime, and that Harv won't be on for a bit. ^_^ So this might be a slow convo, lol. And I definitely can't stay up like I did last night. sweatdrop ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:11 pm
Finally getting the rest of the files from the Prosecutor, he sits down to review them. His brow furrows, then furrows deeper. This kid is in deep. He still has questions about how the case disappeared and his first thought is to question the chain of evidence, suggesting evidence tampering. Hard to try a case without evidence and getting that tossed could be his first move. But he really needs to have a conversation with his client. Depending on how this goes, he could get a plea bargain down to a few years, but if the evidence stands, the prosecutor is going to go for the long term, which could be 25 years or more. A man has been killed during the commission of another crime. That adds time to the original sentence. He gets up, turns on the coffee pot in his office, sighs. Returning to the files he's got scattered across his desk and table, he continues to leaf through information.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:21 pm
The receptionist calls into Harv's office, "Mr. Moon, sir, a Miss damecharlie is here to see you..."  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Hearing the receptionist intercom, he tells her to send in the client and no interruptions, please. Then he turns the machine off, and stands up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:28 pm
The receptionist tells dame to go on ahead and then turns back to their computer. dame nods and goes over to Harv's door, knocking unsurely.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:30 pm
Come in, Miss Charlie. He clears a chair for her, moving his other cases to the drawer in his desk.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:32 pm
dame enters and closes the door quietly behind her. She then goes and stands awkwardly by the empty chair, waving a little, fidgeting, "Hi Harv..." she says in a small voice.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:35 pm
Good afternoon, Miss Charlie. Please have a seat. Would you care for some coffee. He motions to the pot he just brewed. It may be a bit strong, though. I can offer you a water as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:39 pm
dame sits down, "No...no thank you..." She stares at the floor and fiddles with her hem.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:46 pm
Miss Charlie? He looks at her. You understand that whatever you say to me is attorney-client privileged. That I can't disclose it to anyone. He needs her to relax, they have a lot of ground to cover.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games