Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:59 pm

Ha sweatdrop
Well i have only signed up for DADA.
The other ones say not to post yet.

So.. what year are you, Kitty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:21 pm
angel 214
Elliera
angel 214
Elliera
angel 214
Elliera
Elle walks in, quite dizzy because her stack of books fell down on her way around. She takes a seat at the empty hall.

"No one here yet?" She asked herself, quite surprised for being early. She takes some pumpkin juice and pours it onto her glass. She takes some bread from the table and places some on her plate, she takes some chocolate pudding from the table, putting some on her bread.

"Hmm..." She says, taking a bite of her bread on drinking a lot of her pumpkin juice, leaving the glass empty.

Sitting next to Elly, Amber grabs some chicken and pours a big glass of pumpkin juice. After taking a bite of her chicken, Amber thinks out loud, "I hope we're in the same dormitory, Elly."

Elle turns around to talk to Amber, she offers her some chocolate frogs, which she bought from the trolley inside the train.

"Hi Amber, I got sorted into Hufflepuff too..." Elle smiles, taking some cake from the table. She squeals, looking at Amber's robes, she's a fellow Hufflepuff too!

"Wow! You're a Hufflepuff too!!!" Elle says, quite astonished. "Have you met miss Junimaia, the head of house?" Elle says, looking at Amber, looking back at Neavah.

"And this is Neavah, a fellow Hufflepuff." Elle says, introducing the two house mates to each other.

"I hope we win the house cup! My mom has told me all about it! She was from Ravenclaw while my aunt was from Gryffindor." Elle said, she realizes her ramblings and takes a bite from her chocolate cake, blushing at the process.

Accepting the chocolate frog from Elly, Amber replies, "Yes, I have met Miss Junimia, she seams quite nice." After putting down her chocolate egg Amber shakes Neavah's hand saying, "Nice to meet you Neavah. biggrin " When she is done shaking hands she turns back to Elly and says, "It is so exciting that we're in the same house! I also hope we win the house cup, it would be very nice."

"I agree." Elle says, looking around to see other students chatting with their fellow house mates.

"So what classes are you gonna take on the 14th?" Elle asked, finishing her food.
*shrugs* "I don't know. I guess I should go see what they have." Amber says finishing her food also.

"I better head back to the dormitory, I'm sleepless last night." Elle said, yawning and standing up.

"See you around!" She waved at Amber and ran outside, then came the sounds of surprised students and broken stuff.

"Oops." Her voice echoed from the inside, other laughed, others ignored the disturbance.

Elliera

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:46 am
Hayden overheard the others talking about classes around her and Sarah. "What classes have you signed up for Sarah?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:36 am
Petrified Heart of Glass
(OOC: Once again, I've already moved on somewhere else, but OK, I'm back now just to give a closure. wink )

"I guess", Anna said. After taking another couple of bites, she looked at Carrigan and declared: "Well, I think I had enough. I'll be going to the Common Room. Since we're in the same house, I guess I'll see you there soon. Unless, of course, you don't finish your meal before I go to sleep.", Anna said jokingly and winked at Carrigan. She then turned around and left the Great Hall.

OMG, did I just wink at him?, Anna thought in shock. That was like... the cheesiest thing I've done ever since... OK, let's not revive painful memories, Anna shuddered. I wonder what the other Ravenclaws are like..., she mused while walking fast up the steep stairs.

|| Good lord, I fail. xd ||

Carrigan tilted his in acquiescence, listening to what Anna said with a small smile on his face. It disappeared when she winked at him even though he definitely caught the joking tone in her voice. As she left the hall, he continued to poke at his food, but considering his appetite gone, Carrigan stood and left the Great Hall, too.

Drew Thirte3n

mirmirfied5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:49 pm
Miranda walked into the great hal to get some lunch, and what did she see?? The new girl, talking woth Carrigan. At first she didn't think anything of it, but then-did she just wink at him?

She watched her get up and leave. She was glaring at her, but didn't say anything.

She sat down where Carrigan had been sitting and tried to eat. It wasn't working. Her head was spinning at a million miles an hour, and frankly, she didn't feel like throwing up right now. Surrenering to her curiosity once again, she went back up to the common room. Not without grabbing a cookie first. "I'll have to write mum and ask for some more" she thought aloud.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:56 pm
Elliera
the_cereal_queen
Elliera
the_cereal_queen
Elliera
Elle walks in, quite dizzy because her stack of books fell down on her way around. She takes a seat at the empty hall.

"No one here yet?" She asked herself, quite surprised for being early. She takes some pumpkin juice and pours it onto her glass. She takes some bread from the table and places some on her plate, she takes some chocolate pudding from the table, putting some on her bread.

"Hmm..." She says, taking a bite of her bread on drinking a lot of her pumpkin juice, leaving the glass empty.

Walking into the hall, Neavah quickly walks to the Hufflepuff table and fills her plate. Seeing a girl beside her she says, Hi I'm Neavah. I've never seen you here before so you must be a first year. Your gonna love Hogwarts! Are you a muggle born??? I am and the 1st out of my whole family to come sense my great aunt. I hope my younger sister get to come her.

Noticing she been rambling again she stops talking and starts to eat well Elle replies.

Elle, takes a big spoonful of pudding onto her mouth, she smiles at Neavah.

"Hi Neavah! I'm Elle, a fellow Hufflepuff, first year, half-blood and eldest sister. And yes, Hogwarts seems fine, my mom and aunt both graduated here." She smiles back at Neavah, now eating some food.

"So, what year are you in Neavah?" Elle asks, drinking her glass of pumpkin juice hastily.

That's so cool. Having a mom whose a witch. Well I'm third year and I love it. It's always so hard to choose classes. On how many I should take and if I'll be able to get all the work done. I usually do. So what class are you going to take?

Elle thinks about which classes she should take.

"Hmm... I think I'd take all of them!" Elle said, looking for some cookies at the table.

"Maybe I should take all of them, what do you think?" Elle asked. Placing some soup onto her mouth.

That is what I'm doing. Except I won't be taking Muggles Studies because I'll be teaching it! It's sort of weird being a student and a teacher.

the_cereal_queen

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:23 pm
zack_rockstar_EDGE

Ha sweatdrop

"I'm a sixth year. I must seem ancient to you, huh? xp " Kitty finished her dessert and pointed to the shiny gold badge on her robes, "I'm prefect too, so if you need something and you could always try asking me. Ann (Miss Love Tantei) is the Head of House, so she's always a good source. And she's nice too. xd "  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:27 pm
"So Are you too gonna sign up for qudditch ((I never can spell that right)) I did I'm the seeker and a chaser" she said since she was sitting right next to kitty and zach  

Evil-ka-Nevil516

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:53 pm
Animekitty47
zack_rockstar_EDGE

Ha sweatdrop

"I'm a sixth year. I must seem ancient to you, huh? xp " Kitty finished her dessert and pointed to the shiny gold badge on her robes, "I'm prefect too, so if you need something and you could always try asking me. Ann (Miss Love Tantei) is the Head of House, so she's always a good source. And she's nice too. xd "

"Did I hear me name mentioned?" said Ann appearing out of thin air. She super-glomped Kitty before introducing herself to the first year, "Hi thurr, I'm Ann, the lovable 4th year. You must be Zack...how did I know? I'm psychic. HUZZAH!"

Waiting for a reaction from the two, Ann waved cheerily to Kaylee and Hayden way down the table from where they were sitting.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:27 pm
Miss Love Tantei
Animekitty47
zack_rockstar_EDGE

Ha sweatdrop

"Did I hear me name mentioned?" said Ann appearing out of thin air. She super-glomped Kitty before introducing herself to the first year, "Hi thurr, I'm Ann, the lovable 4th year. You must be Zack...how did I know? I'm psychic. HUZZAH!"

Waiting for a reaction from the two, Ann waved cheerily to Kaylee and Hayden way down the table from where they were sitting.

Hayden waved over to Ann, not wanting to leave Sarah alone she grabbed her friend by the hand and pulled her along with her down towards Ann and the others.

Hopping over to Ann, Hayden hugged her as she said her hellos to the others.

Hayden Cain

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:31 pm
Miss Love Tantei
Animekitty47
zack_rockstar_EDGE

Ha sweatdrop

@Kitty- Na, not ancient.. I just don't meet new people often.. sweatdrop
i should get used to it, huh?

@Ann- Hi.. redface Zack, pleased..
ha, you MUST be psychic. (:

@Hayden- Hey there..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:48 pm
"I've signed up for DADA and Transfiguration so far. I'm not sure if I'll sign up for any others yet."

With that Sarah is dragged over by Hayden. Recovering from whip lash, just kidding, Sarah smiles and laughs. "Hello everyone. I am Sarah, first year."

SarahSilverby

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:45 pm
zack_rockstar_EDGE
Miss Love Tantei
Animekitty47
zack_rockstar_EDGE

Ha sweatdrop

@Kitty- Na, not ancient.. I just don't meet new people often.. sweatdrop
i should get used to it, huh?

@Ann- Hi.. redface Zack, pleased..
ha, you MUST be psychic. (:

@Hayden- Hey there..

Hayden smiled at Zack and Kitty. "Do you mind if we sit here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:20 pm
Ann received her hug from Hayden then smiled at her and Sarah, "Nice to meetcha, Sarah. I'm Ann. And please do sit with us, we'd love more company." Ann moved a bit to give both of them space to sit and could already tell that this was a beginning to a beautiful term.

@Zack: "Nah, I'm no psychic...I don't even like Divination (no offense to the new Divination teacher *bows twice*). I just have super sensitive ears." She nodded matter-of-factly.

Miss Love Tantei

Elliera

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:51 pm
the_cereal_queen
Elliera
the_cereal_queen
Elliera
the_cereal_queen
Elliera

Walking into the hall, Neavah quickly walks to the Hufflepuff table and fills her plate. Seeing a girl beside her she says, Hi I'm Neavah. I've never seen you here before so you must be a first year. Your gonna love Hogwarts! Are you a muggle born??? I am and the 1st out of my whole family to come sense my great aunt. I hope my younger sister get to come her.

Noticing she been rambling again she stops talking and starts to eat well Elle replies.

Elle, takes a big spoonful of pudding onto her mouth, she smiles at Neavah.

"Hi Neavah! I'm Elle, a fellow Hufflepuff, first year, half-blood and eldest sister. And yes, Hogwarts seems fine, my mom and aunt both graduated here." She smiles back at Neavah, now eating some food.

"So, what year are you in Neavah?" Elle asks, drinking her glass of pumpkin juice hastily.

That's so cool. Having a mom whose a witch. Well I'm third year and I love it. It's always so hard to choose classes. On how many I should take and if I'll be able to get all the work done. I usually do. So what class are you going to take?

Elle thinks about which classes she should take.

"Hmm... I think I'd take all of them!" Elle said, looking for some cookies at the table.

"Maybe I should take all of them, what do you think?" Elle asked. Placing some soup onto her mouth.

That is what I'm doing. Except I won't be taking Muggles Studies because I'll be teaching it! It's sort of weird being a student and a teacher.

Elle smiles, drinking some pumpkin juice.

"I think it's kind of cool... Don't forget to relax once in a while." Elle said, finishing up the remaining food on her plate. She looks around.

"Neavah?" Elle says, Neavah looks at her.

"I've just realized that the three of us are the only students at the Hufflepuff table..." Elle said, feeling a bit odd.

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games