Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:54 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Too many things get lst in the MPT. XD
Speaking of posts~ the guild is closing in on its 40,000th post. ^o^
I totally get lost in the MPT u.u but atleast I still post there @.@ me and ice are the longest running locals.
.cheers. we sould have a party .just want's an excuse to party.
The longest running who visit regularly?
XD ^^ I forgot about the party that I wanted to hold here... I suppose I'll do that in August. ^^;;;
yeah there are locals but some have lefts and others come on... me and ice started early and still post ^^
forgot a party :/ is that posiable
Don't Fade and Sen have really early first MPT posts? You must've seen a lot of locals come and go. @.@
With me? Yes. ^__^
yes but they are not on the thread like me and ice are everyday. u.u yes...half of which people don't remeber .tear.
I guess so u.u
Since xoxox found out i was cma she's been like my best friend >.> it's weird.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:08 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
XD ^^ I forgot about the party that I wanted to hold here... I suppose I'll do that in August. ^^;;;
yeah there are locals but some have lefts and others come on... me and ice started early and still post ^^
Don't Fade and Sen have really early first MPT posts? You must've seen a lot of locals come and go. @.@
With me? Yes. ^__^
yes but they are not on the thread like me and ice are everyday. u.u yes...half of which people don't remeber .tear.
I guess so u.u
Gosh, I can't imagine the thread in eight or nine years. @.@
o.O Did you talk much to her on cma before?

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:13 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
With me? Yes. ^__^
I guess so u.u

I don't want to .gonk.
not really -.- she's on my friends list but i think she is a new account of a old user...or she's a friend of colette and feel that since i'm his 'little sister' we are friends.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:20 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
I guess so u.u

I don't want to .gonk.
not really -.- she's on my friends list but i think she is a new account of a old user...or she's a friend of colette and feel that since i'm his 'little sister' we are friends.
XD I can't imagine Gaia either. I wonder if we'd even be worshipped for our join dates. ...I must stick around. XD
Ah~ i've seen her say before that she's been around the thread for a very long time too~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:23 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
I'm so gullible...
You know how if you run the mouse over the "!" box, it highlights? Well~ I'll run the cursor over it on my way to the tabs and... a couple times I've thought I had a rare event. >.<

...Are rare events still going to be marked by the eek icon...thing?
Well~ all of those boxes are the alerts that used to appear as a bubble from our avatar. So I assume that the "!" box will mark rare events. ^^
Oh yeah~ they changed the shock face to an exclamation mark with the last layout, I believe. ^^

Ohhh... okay! ^^ That'll be pretty helpful... though I haven't actually gotten a rare event yet. I think Pan-chan hasn't gotten one in a year or something. We were talking about it the other day. I think it's broken. She thinks it has something to do with the increase in members. *shrug* Who knows... ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:28 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
I guess so u.u

I don't want to .gonk.
XD I can't imagine Gaia either. I wonder if we'd even be worshipped for our join dates. ...I must stick around. XD
Ah~ i've seen her say before that she's been around the thread for a very long time too~
I will never think more than a year ahead on gaia...because i might not be on .blink blink.
yeah on page like 17k but that's way after me u.u

O-Chan

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:34 pm
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
I'm so gullible...
You know how if you run the mouse over the "!" box, it highlights? Well~ I'll run the cursor over it on my way to the tabs and... a couple times I've thought I had a rare event. >.<

...Are rare events still going to be marked by the eek icon...thing?
Well~ all of those boxes are the alerts that used to appear as a bubble from our avatar. So I assume that the "!" box will mark rare events. ^^
Oh yeah~ they changed the shock face to an exclamation mark with the last layout, I believe. ^^

Ohhh... okay! ^^ That'll be pretty helpful... though I haven't actually gotten a rare event yet. I think Pan-chan hasn't gotten one in a year or something. We were talking about it the other day. I think it's broken. She thinks it has something to do with the increase in members. *shrug* Who knows... ^^
^^ It does somewhat have to do with the increase in members, but then again~ the GCD regulars have been complaining for a long time that they haven't been getting any events. ^^;;
I was getting at least one event weekly up until about a month ago. =P

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:35 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

I don't want to .gonk.
I will never think more than a year ahead on gaia...because i might not be on .blink blink.
XD That WoW might just get'cha. o:
Really?~ that's not as old as I thought then. ^^;; She made it sound like longer~ edit: Read that wrong. xD~ Ah well, you were still there though~ so maybe you have talked with her on her old account. o:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:48 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

I don't want to .gonk.
Really?~ that's not as old as I thought then. ^^;; She made it sound like longer~ edit: Read that wrong. xD~ Ah well, you were still there though~ so maybe you have talked with her on her old account. o:

no's ...I was talking to leah when she was on a rade or might i say lack of talking ....it was really funny.
probally someday i wil be like 'oh! you were them!' and then tal with her like crazy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:56 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

no's ...I was talking to leah when she was on a rade or might i say lack of talking ....it was really funny.
probally someday i wil be like 'oh! you were them!' and then tal with her like crazy
XD ^^ My bro has been talking me into playing FFXI for a bit~ I think I might finally give in. <3 I've been too long without a video game. XD;;
I'll have to get back into the hang of shorthand~ u, thx, plz and all that jazz. XD
She's a very nice person and tends to ramble on when she types. =3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:06 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

XD ^^ My bro has been talking me into playing FFXI for a bit~ I think I might finally give in. <3 I've been too long without a video game. XD;;
I'll have to get back into the hang of shorthand~ u, thx, plz and all that jazz. XD

you can go into the light just not too far into the light >.>
eww
noticed this but at the same time no one rambles anymore it's nice to see

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:12 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

eww
x] I'd just be using his mule account~ and it's a big and ugly gaulka. ...I have no idea how that word is spelled~ But anyway, it's not a healer so I know I won't get addicted. XD
Ah, but it's a must when you're about to die. Every second counts!
Yeah~ ^__^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:31 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

eww
x] I'd just be using his mule account~ and it's a big and ugly gaulka. ...I have no idea how that word is spelled~ But anyway, it's not a healer so I know I won't get addicted. XD
Yeah~ ^__^

you and you healer your just like yuu
if ya say so.
XD I know I need to do it more...maybe i should take lessons

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:36 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

eww
Yeah~ ^__^

if ya say so.
Yuu?
Mmhmm. ^^ Those n00bs will have that advantage over us in the battle system! XD
Taking lessons to become a rambler~ ... I believe that's the first time I've ever heard that. ^^;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:45 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

eww
Yeah~ ^__^

if ya say so.
Yuu?
Mmhmm. ^^ Those n00bs will have that advantage over us in the battle system! XD
Taking lessons to become a rambler~ ... I believe that's the first time I've ever heard that. ^^;;

oh darn it was Fu but heck I was close!
yeah our defence will drop when they talk because we are crenging.
yesh well i do tend to say things for the first time 8]

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games