Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:21 pm

techpriest35
Mylian
techpriest35
Mylian
techpriest35
Mylian

((I was well aware of that. But the train is still en-route to King's Cross, there's no way first-year Myles Million could have boarded yet. So obviously, something odd must have been in the works. Read the post again, you'll get it. 3nodding ))
((ooc tiome travel is bad you shouldnt mess with it)

((A Slytherin warning me not to mess with something because it's bad? I thought snakes were vertebrates. pirate {lol j/k} ))

((lols the perceptions about slythers fromt eh book are all wrong on this here guild none of us are complete jerks but i like to play some pranks and kamilia likes potions and sometimes helps just dont be afraid to join in i love a good prank and im still waiting for kamilia to get me back for the many pranks i have done to her))

((Yeah, I imagine Slytherin house would have changed a lot after the books, too. Still, I think Hufflepuff has it worse than Slytherin. Better to have a reputation for being bad than a reputation for being non-entities and leftovers.))

(lols they have a rep for being the most friendly group ever and the most hard working and that has stuck with the current crop of hufflepuffs they beat us slytherins last term and that hadnt been done in like 5 terms))

((There seem to be some active Ravenclaws now. Maybe we'll take it this time around. wink ))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Riku finds a empty compartment and sits down, her dog following her around. Hopefully there will be no problem with bringing you buddy. She pats the seat for the dog to sit next to her.

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:26 pm

♥♥Yami Enzeru♥♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yami had gotten off the train as a first year and is returning this new term as a second year. He had high hopes to continue his good work this term and with Snowball in hand walks into the train, finds an empty compartment, and sits down awaiting the trip back to his home away from home.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:30 pm

techpriest35
wrathofrealm
techpriest35
wrathofrealm

Louis walks into a nearby compartment before sliding into a booth and begins to ponder to himself as he awaits his first year at hogwarts. I wonder what happens when there are more students than there are seats on the express. Where does the express go during the year for that matter and why is it hogwarts always has just enough beds for everyone? These and many other questions buzzed through his head as they had been his whole life. He was always thinking about something, Trying to figure out the answer to questions that had eluded muggles and wizards alike for years.

*notices a new ravenclaw enter*
"hey welcome to hogwarts my name is james telemar and im the slytherin perfect and house prankster whats your name?"
(lols wrath the compartment has a enlargement spell on it cause normally it is only able to hold 3-5 people comfortably and during the year its docked in at platform 9 3/4 and they know how many beds to have cause they send the letters that say weather a person has been accepted into hogwarst so they know how many beds to have made/ordered )

Louis looks up at James a bit confused as to why an older student would spend the time to talk to him. Much less a slythering prankster. Louis offered out his hand "My name's Louis Spencer newly sorted ravenclaw."

"you look confused lous spencer"*shakes hands*
"well enojoy hogwarts and watch out for the seventh year curse"

Louis hadn't been confused until he mentioned these last words. "Seventh year curse?" he questioned skeptically.

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Chanell felt lucky to be able to attend Hogwarts since she had a late birthday. She walked through onto the platform already having said goodbye to her parents (her father on the other side and her mother at their house since she had work this morning) and struggled to put her owl cage with the other pets giving him owl treats to help with the ride and could feel her hamster inside her pocket quivering. Climbing on the train she finds an empty compartment and sat her trunk inside of it, before collapsing onto the seat in exhaustion and excitement.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:11 pm

@Clover_IceQueen: Myles turns to the girl who bumped into him. "Do you want a hand getting your bags up?"

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Riku pats her dog on the head and sighs, feeling kinda lonely, but not too much since she had her dog there.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:17 am

I made a tektek xd
Lyra boards the train, excited to be returning to Hogwarts. She finds a quiet, empty compartment, safely stows her remaining luggage, and sets her owl's cage down gently so as not to wake him. "I'll be back in a bit."

Lyra wanders down the train, occasionally poking her head into a compartment to say hello. Not very far down the train she overhears James and half-enters the compartment, chuckling slightly. "Some of us have been seventh years for a little while now.* We seem to be stuck in a bit of a loop. Occasionally someone manages to avoid the curse, but generally not. It'll wear off eventually... I think." Lyra shrugs, apparently not too concerned about it.
[[*We choose not to graduate yet since we want to remain students.]]

[[I would advise you to perhaps start a new string of quoting each other, or just use @[insert username] instead, as it is not nearly as long and creates less clutter on the page biggrin ]]

Lyra Elizabeth

noturtomato

Feral Prophet

12,325 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:21 am

A brown speckled owl flies through the train. Pecking at windows and dodging through the boarding students. Jewel wakes up and finds Hope missing. "Oh peanuts..." She get's out of the compartment to search.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 am

Mylian
@Clover_IceQueen: Myles turns to the girl who bumped into him. "Do you want a hand getting your bags up?"

"Oh, thank you! I'm excited for my first year here! Is it nice at Hogwarts?" She asked him.

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:29 am

wrathofrealm
techpriest35
wrathofrealm
techpriest35
wrathofrealm

Louis walks into a nearby compartment before sliding into a booth and begins to ponder to himself as he awaits his first year at hogwarts. I wonder what happens when there are more students than there are seats on the express. Where does the express go during the year for that matter and why is it hogwarts always has just enough beds for everyone? These and many other questions buzzed through his head as they had been his whole life. He was always thinking about something, Trying to figure out the answer to questions that had eluded muggles and wizards alike for years.

*notices a new ravenclaw enter*
"hey welcome to hogwarts my name is james telemar and im the slytherin perfect and house prankster whats your name?"
(lols wrath the compartment has a enlargement spell on it cause normally it is only able to hold 3-5 people comfortably and during the year its docked in at platform 9 3/4 and they know how many beds to have cause they send the letters that say weather a person has been accepted into hogwarst so they know how many beds to have made/ordered )

Louis looks up at James a bit confused as to why an older student would spend the time to talk to him. Much less a slythering prankster. Louis offered out his hand "My name's Louis Spencer newly sorted ravenclaw."

"you look confused lous spencer"*shakes hands*
"well enojoy hogwarts and watch out for the seventh year curse"

Louis hadn't been confused until he mentioned these last words. "Seventh year curse?" he questioned skeptically.

"yeah theres this curse that seems to infect all the seveth years that prevents them from graduating every one has gotten it for a while and in a different way and only a few have broken it"((ooc its just a way of explaining why none of the people have graduated and been gone from the guild cause theres not realy much to do as a grad in this guild))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:35 am

Lyra Elizabeth
I made a tektek xd
Lyra boards the train, excited to be returning to Hogwarts. She finds a quiet, empty compartment, safely stows her remaining luggage, and sets her owl's cage down gently so as not to wake him. "I'll be back in a bit."

Lyra wanders down the train, occasionally poking her head into a compartment to say hello. Not very far down the train she overhears James and half-enters the compartment, chuckling slightly. "Some of us have been seventh years for a little while now.* We seem to be stuck in a bit of a loop. Occasionally someone manages to avoid the curse, but generally not. It'll wear off eventually... I think." Lyra shrugs, apparently not too concerned about it.
[[*We choose not to graduate yet since we want to remain students.]]

[[I would advise you to perhaps start a new string of quoting each other, or just use @[insert username] instead, as it is not nearly as long and creates less clutter on the page biggrin ]]
*turns as lyra enters the room*
"yep thats exactly what the 7th year curse is im hoping i can find a cure me and kamilia have actully worked on that a bit dont think it will happen any time soon though all i remember when i got my curse was that some random stanger danger appeared behind me then i woke up felt odd and a week later i started making the forbidden forest take over the hogwarts grounds when i used my elven song(elven like the lord of the rings elven) for no reason that was a good year"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:43 am

"be back in a bit i got to go kidnap students and bring them all here"
*dashes out of the compartment*
*finds all thestudents in all the other compartments and makes them leave their compartments saying somehting like join the rest of us follo w me or some such nonsense after geting every one here i point my wand at the compartment and add an enlarging charm on it to all for all of us to fit comortably then "invite" all the other studnets in*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:56 pm

User Image

Amelia sits in a compartment, and put her luggage away, she grabbed some books from her messenger bag and began reading

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Clover_IceQueen
"Oh, thank you! I'm excited for my first year here! Is it nice at Hogwarts?" She asked him.

He hefts the bags up on the rack. "Don't know, I'm first year myself. But I'm looking forward to it anyway. Hoping for Ravenclaw, that's where my da' was when he was here."
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games