Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:52 pm
He smiled faintly to her. "Yeah, I know...drinking's bad...but it's just a bad a** habit I picked up from my friends." he sighed, watching the girl. He throught for a second. "You know what...sitting under the stars is even better sober." he smiled uneasily. He'd been sober for one month and had been going to AA. He sighed, thinking about the things he shared with other people. For some reason or another, he pulled out one of his AA keychains and fingered it, gently. He was proud of it and was trying to save each one he got..  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:00 pm
[[ erm .... whats AA ?? >.<]]

She smiled and cocked her head cutely to get a better look of what he had just take out by his pocket. "Whats that?" she asked. She couldn't see what he was fingering very well.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:03 pm
((It's Alcoholics Annomyus...ann....ok, I can't spell it, but yeah...))

He sighed. "Just my AA keychain. I haven't drank in two months so far." he said, smiling sweetly, passing the keychain to her. "You don't know how badly I want some kind of beer or hard liquor, but I'm trying to quit my addiction and I have to sacrifice to be saved." he said, his eyes shining as he looked at the rabbit again.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:14 pm
[[ oooh, got itt ]]

"Well," she said, looking over the keychain, "Your doing okay so far, and ... I know you can do it." she smiled comfortingly, and confidently. She wasn't lying and she meant exactly what she said. She handed him back the keychain, and then reached for the rabbit, handing that to him too, "Want Cookie?"

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:21 pm
((DRINK ME! <3))

He sighed, takng the keychain. "Well, thank you for the comfidence." he chuckled gently. "No, no. Because you name him,you have visitation rights. You shall have him for two days, then we shall switch. Though, may have to watch you and him together for his safty and well being." he said, laughing happily as he left the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:32 pm
"I'll gaurd him with my life." she assured holding on to the rabbit. She yawned, fatigue hitting her quite suddenly. She followed him to wherever he was going, not paying attension to much anything else. Well besides not walking in to walls that is.  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:41 am
Kumi's hand tensed slighty, sencing Jense wasn't happy slightly. She leaned softly against him and reached up, stroking his hair softly.

"Let's hope this will work..."she whispered.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:54 am
Apple smiled sweetly, walking up the stairs. He looked around, into all the rooms that were unoccupied. He sighed, standing infront of one, the noticed his room. He smiled at the old door lightly, walking over to it, seeing as Taliah was following him. He didn't want to bother her in his room, he just wanted to change for some odd reason. He opened the door, leaving it open, then started searching through his drawers.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:37 pm
Talia followed absentminded until they came to his room and she realized he was looking through his drawers. "Oh oops! Are you changing? I'll get out." she said quickly, embarrassed. She walked backwords out of the room, and slid down the wall to sit against it cross legged. "Sorry!" she said scratching the back of her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:53 pm
Apple smiled sweetly, shirtless and peeking through the door. "Aww, don't worry. Actually, I'm use to being watched as a change. Odd, I know, but hey." he smiled, gently, going back into his room. "You don't have to stay out there, ya know! You could come sit in here, just not look." he said, giving a chuckle. "You could talk to Cookie!"  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:17 pm
"Um well, I'm not used to ...watching... people ... change... but umm," she sighed, "Fine." she peeked through the door and saw him shirtless, blushing, she turned her head the other way and crawled to the bed and sat on it next to Cookie. "Okay, change away." It's so comfortable... Makes me kinda tired..... She yawned and reached out for Cookie to hold him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:39 pm
He smiled lightly, putting on his new shirt then turning around. "So, now wha-taking a nice little kip, now are we?" he chuckled, watching her. "I find that bed to be very uncomfortable, but horses for courses, huh?" he sighed, sitting lightly next to her as no to disturb the girl.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:19 pm
"I've always liked cats," she yawned barly comprehending the sentence. She nodded, "I guess so. I find anything comfortable when I'm tired. I could sleep on hot rocks if I'm tired." she said completely serious. She yawned once again and buried her head in the pillow. She mumbeled some unidentifiable words and in a few seconds was fast asleep.

[[ I gotta go for tonight, I'll wake up when something exciting happens... I might be on later, I'm not sure. G'night if I don't get on ^^ ]]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:27 pm
He smiled gently and stood up and left the room, closing the door not to disturb her. He walked down the hallway, noticing people talking. He just stood there, watching them, rather interested and smiling lightly.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:22 am
A smile split his features, he had thought he'd already explained the situation clearly to jense....

"Escape wpuld not be difficult in the slightest. In fact right now i could simply walk out the front door. The difficulty would come from survival... on the way here, the last town i passed through was multiple hours away, at least 3 days walk, so even if we steal some food from the kichens, and then we trek it along the road we would still end up sleeping outside, and various other things to worry about could arise. I personally have been through worse, and you look as if your made of tougher stuff then some, but i doubt our two lady freinds would extremely enjoy the trip..."

He stood for a moment and looked up as if into his mind..." Then theres also Dr. Gray to hide from, so we cant exactly just follow the road now can we?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games