Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
Student Message Board Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Broken_Heart_Music

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:56 pm
hey everyone.

Its Nick_Jonas_Luvr here. Just lettin ya know I changed my name.

It is now Broken_Heart_Music  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:30 am
Hey, Kasumi here, letting ya know that I am NOT I repeat NOT dead! Vista got unstable & we couldn't turn on the P.C. without it crashing on us so it had to get fixed. (Meaning getting Vista replaced with XP.) Gomen to all my Bf's in here!  

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:36 pm
Hi yall! just to let you know i have gotten back from my inexcusable absence! {wow that is a long word} Anyways Im Back and can do everything now!
[[

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:47 pm
I'm quite busy with a lot of things at the moment. I feel like a juggler with too many balls. So, I may not be as active as I may have in the past. I'm really sorry about it. I'll try to meet the quota of five posts per month, but maybe, I'll not be able to reach it. Please don't kick me out of the guild. (:  

MikeDrawl

xParanormal Angelx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:16 am
My name is now Tha True Dest1ny. It used to be Iridessa tha fairy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:38 pm
I changed my name from Angel Eyez 24 to YourDest1ny.  

Paranormal Dreamz

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:28 am
I'm going out of town for 10 days, and probably won't have internets until I get back. Just lettin' ya'll know... in case you haven't figured it out with the event already xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:41 pm

I've been gone like... all month, I know. It's exams and I've been busy with work and really down lately.
I've barely been on my laptop, let alone Gaia or this guild. So I'm sorry, but I won't be online again until
the beginning of February.

at my windowsill

ONLYTONI

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:42 pm
So, my life has changed a lot recently. 1) I am now a full time pre-school teacher as opposed to half-time which means my stress level has gone WAY up. 2) I am now engaged and will possibly be planning a wedding for the coming year. and further but less important 3) the role playing thread I made isn't exciting aka dead and perhaps I should stick to table top play, in any case... While I try to get things under control I will be absent and after said indefinite answer I may decide that the new way life works may not involve HPGoG or Gaia at all. I will let you all know when I come to a decision, till then, aur revior!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:34 am
Hey! Just to let you guys know i changed my username from bucbucLA to lorrieta! C YA  

Lorrieta

Drew Thirte3n

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:41 pm
Whoa, guys. I've been gone, for, like, forever. D: But I'm sort-of back now. This is my senior year in high school, so I am still pretty busy, but my load has lightened somewhat.

I thought for sure I would have been banned by now. sweatdrop Last I checked, I was a non-member, but when I looked today, the roster said I'm a member.

Lucky. o____o

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:47 am
Okay, I think that I will go ahead and withdraw from HPGoG I can't say that I have the time or the energy to keep up my post numbers. So...well, bye guys?  

ONLYTONI

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:29 pm
My name is now Katie, it used to be Ailin. (that's strictly a roleplay name, but my username changed too.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:12 pm
Hey! I'm going to be offline for a little while! I got grounded.  

Tabby507

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:58 am
I haven't been able to get on Gaia as much as I would have liked these past couple weeks (only every 2 or 3 days). I just had one big test and I've got a couple more coming up next week, so RL is a little hectic right now. After that, I should be back on Gaia more often.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games