Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
One crazy neighborhood... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:51 am
[[ I'm so sorry I didn't check ealier! ]]

Amaya looked around, the memories were coming back. The memories she had tried so hard to forget, were rushing back. She knew this would happen, and half the reason she was coming back was to try and begin her own healing process. But the force of the memories were enough to make her feel dizzy. This would be harder than she thought.

She looked around for somewhere to sit. She smiled, the bus stop! But.. someone was sitting there. Amaya didn't move a few moments, but walked on to the bus stop where a boy was sitting. He looked bored.

"Hello." she said walking in to the lamps light. "Waiting for the bus?" she asked, in her usual quiet gentle voice. Patients often said, he voice alone helped them to heal. It was quiet and warm... when with people she didn't know. When with friends, or people she considered close, she was bright and helpful.
She probably should continue farther on in to the city, she knew, but right now she was stalling. She was having second thoughts on entering far into the city.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:55 am
Aya glanced at the newcomer, taking in her appearance with his blood red eyes, catching minor details as he canned over her. He turned back to staring into space. "No, I'm not... And something tells me that you aren't either..." He glanced at a digital read-out of the time that passed on one of the buildings. It was getting late...  

AyaSantres

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:00 am
Amaya learned not to show suprise, and so no traces of the suprise she was really feeling showed. She shook her head, "Nope." She looked him over, what was he? What really caught her attension however, were the blood red eyes. She had been away from the city for a year, and things like this would have seemed normal to her then. But now she had to get used to it all over again. "So what are you doing here?" she questioned, sitting herself on the otherside of the bench.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:05 am
Aya sighed. "I wonder that myself sometimes... I think I'm about to go get something to eat, though..." Aya wondered why he was talking to this girl. Was he just being polite? He felt he should leavve her alone, for her own benifit. People just seemed to get hurt around him.  

AyaSantres

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:10 am
Amaya nodded, she knew that feeling. Not knowing why you go somewhere, but going anyway, just because you need it for some unexplainable reason. Wether it's you need some time alone, or you just need to clear your head. "Mind if I tag along?" Amaya asked. She didn't know much about him, but she could tell he wasn't mean or rude or anything. Though, she had also learned not to judge a person by first impressions.
She felt bad asking him if she could come along. However, she knew she'd feel better if she went in to the city with someone, instead of going alone.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:14 am
Aya nodded. "Of course... No one should be alone in this city... Too many things can go wrong..." He said, nodding at her. "Any particular thing you have in mind...?"  

AyaSantres

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:20 am
"Thanks so much." she said gratefully. Too many things can go wrong... well that didn't help her already tense nerves. She shook her head at his last question, "No, I've never actually been in the city before, not for a long time. And I haven't gone too many places in it. I've lived just outside." Well she left out the part about not living here for a year, but that couldn't matter too much, could it? And should she tell him her purpose here?
"Do you know any healers around? " She asked before really thinking.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:26 am
Aya thought about it for a moment, but nothing came to mind. "No, not off the top of my head..." Just then, the bus pulled up and the doors opened. Several people got off. "Come on." he said, motioning for her to follow. He paid for two tickets and found a seat.  

AyaSantres

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:32 am
Amaya sighed and followed him. So, no lead on where to find a healer yet. Right as the bus started moving, she realized she didn't even know his name. She took a seat next to him, "My names Amaya by the way." She said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:34 am
Aya nodded, smirking. "That's kinda funny, my name is Aya..." He said, moving over a bit so that she could have some room. The bus fought through traffic as all the other vehicles did. Sometimes another car would lash out at it, but it didn't end too well for them.  

AyaSantres

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:45 am
Amaya smiled and was about to reply when the bus hit someones bumper... or something. Good thing Aya made a little more room or she probably would have bumped in to him. "Really? That is funny... my mom was going to name my brother Kya. But my Uncle argued that people would tease two syblings who's names ryhmed." she said, as a sad, almost vaccent look crossed her features. Her brother hadn't made it in to the world, he was in her mom's stomach when she died of the cancer. Not wanting Aya to see, she looked out the window and saw all the traffic. "Wow, is it always like this?" she questioned staring out the window, and then moving to look at the buildings.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:50 am
Aya nodded. "Yeah, it is... I probably should have just taken us there myself..." He sighed. "Sorry about the insanity, it kinda comes with the territory..."  

AyaSantres

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:53 am
Amaya shrugged, "It's ok. It's just all... new to me I guess." she said, smiling as she did so. She was still nervouse and didn't want to be in this city alone at all, but Aya made it much better. Alone, she'd probably be to nervouse to enjoy anything. But she had always been one to find some new adventure to occupy and enjoy herself with.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:58 am
Aya nodded. "That will do it... This place is different every single day..." Feeling a slight discomfort, he looked around the bus. There was a suspicious character near the back that caught his attention, but his face gave away nothing as he turned back around.  

AyaSantres

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:04 pm
"Really?" she asked turning back around. That's not going to make her search any easier either. She was loosing hope little by little. She 'hmmmed' to herself and went back to looking out the window.
"Do you know where I can find a place to stay? Cheap hotels or anything?" she asked turning around to look at him. It was probably easier to find a place than to go back to her mother's house every day.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff