Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hyper Japan ((Open and Accepting!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:06 pm
Kumi blushed and csed her eyes, kissing him back more willingly than ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:08 pm
Tao smiled and kissed her, thinking how lucky he was.  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:15 pm
Kumi blushed deeply, and wrapped her arms around Tao's neck gently, kissing him happily.

As they kissed, two angel wings appeared on her back. They pulsed with a white light, and she ined and pulled away, her eyes burning a white color.

She screamed, not knowing what was happening to her.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:25 pm
Tao stood up holding Kumi, he ran her to his bed, and then he sat her on her side on his bed.  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:30 pm
Kumi arched her back and screamed in horrific pain. It felt as if her body was burning inside and suddenly, it all stopped, and she collapsd, completely silent on the bed, her eyes now completely white, along with the kimono, and her wings.

She lay silently on the bed and closed her eyes, suddenly feeling very exhausted.

((damn gotta go to sleep ;p bi bai^^))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:33 pm
((bai, see ya sometime this week whee ))  

Tillman -DUH-

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:40 am
Noltic, surprised at the sudden company pulled the glowing knife from behind him in an insatant but resheathed it. He was glad for the company.

"I thought you may enjoy seeing a bit of fancy alchemy.... I could also make you a chang of clothes while im making mine."

He laughed he was himself again... he couldnt help feeling a little odd at the pattern of circles and lines running down his arm. It was a pattern of anti-nature, something that men are not supposed to know of, much like the philosopher's stone which was now a part of him. He sighed and motioned for her to walk with him.

"what would you like then... ill tell you how long itll take me to make. I can also replace your daggers if you wish."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:58 pm
Tao sat on the bed next to Kumi, hoping he could help her in any way, but not sure what had happened, he hoped his blood didn't mix with hers.  

Tillman -DUH-

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:11 pm
"Okay." Suzu said. She heard a scream from upstairs, she ran upstairs to find Kumi on the bed unconscious. She ran to her side. "What did you do to her?!?!" She demanded and unsheathe her sword.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:17 pm
Noltic dashed up the stairs... he burst into the room and placed his hand on the wall... ready for anything.

"BE CALM SUZU!!!"

He heard the commanding voice leave his body but it wasnt his, the madness was taking control... but it was okay... the madness now wanted the same things as him.  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:24 pm
"How can I be calm in a situation like this?!" Suzu said angrily. "Afterall she's the only close person I have left." She thought. She pointed her sword at Tao. "You blood thirsty vampire." Suzu spat out angrily. "Give me my sister back!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:33 pm
Noltic snickered within a second a flash of light burst from his hand and a pillar had grown from the floor taking the sword from her hadn and smahing ti to bits on the ceiling.

"I know you've got another, but you need to be calm, Tao didnt do any of this. it was me..."

Noltic shuddered at the thought of what he had done.... human transmutation was extremelydangerous, but he had somehow accomplished something in an accident that no other alchemist in history had done.

Kumi had transcended to a higher level of being. It could be assumed that Suzu had as well, but hers had taken place instantly upon arriving and the shock of it had mixed with the shock of a new strange place.  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:41 pm
"Ugh! Why do you keep smashing my swords?!" Suzu picked up the pieces. A tear slid down her cheek. There was no point of her drawing her other sword, it would just get smash into pieces again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:48 pm
He spoke to the room at large...

"Kumi requires time to acquaint herself with her new self... she has changed. I suggest we leave her be for a day or two, and if she wakes within that time she not exert herself but stay here in this room."

He shot a look at Tao and knew he would care for her.

Then he turned to Suzu and saw the sadness in her eyes. he looked at Kumi, her condition had leveled and she now sat sleeping on the bed, if at all a little more vigorously than one usually sleeps. He crossed to her side and lay his hand on her forehead... with a glow, he performed a newly learned bit of alchemy on her. Her body temperature lowered, her breathing slackened and she lay still.

Noltic returned to Suzu and whispered softly "cmon, i think we should leave these two alone, Kumi will be fine."  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:54 pm
Suzu ignored Noltic and picked up the pieces of her sword and left the room, her hair covering her face. She went into her room and locked herself inside and tried to put the broken pieces of the sword together. "Sorry dad." She murmured to herself. "I broke your favorite sword."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff