Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hug Stealer

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:05 pm
Hi i'm new! I am Ryanna =D I luv heart L heart ! =D On the 19th is my birthday and i'm getting L slippers =D Slippers with L chibi heads on them and other L plushies! =O Yay for me! Well Hi pplz!
And Very Kawii~ L signatures!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:14 pm
Hello fellow Death Note and L followers x3
Me ish new around here, just recently watched Death Note and my favourite char is L .. hmm I like Rem too 3nodding  

Yoosei_Tsumetai

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

GSROK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:46 pm
hiya im new ^^

and L is my fav anime character ^^

and i sit,eat,and act like L...alot..

and it scares meh..cause..im kinda popular.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:01 pm
Hey, I'm Kairi.
I love L.
A lot X3
I'm into drawing.
thats all I can come up with.

Shinigami Kairi

Ryuuzaki-loves-cake

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:04 am
Well, then...where can I start....My real name is Michael, but don't confuse me for Micheal Kheel, aka Mello. I have been a Death Note when my gf first introduced me to it, but I was always a hardcore anime and manga fan. I really not have any Death Note stuff, not that anyone could care. But here is something that I believe that 2 percent of the whole guild here would believe: To some people, I am L in real life. Before I even watched Death Note, I already had most of those habits. I love sweets and gets my brain working, I suppress my emotions, I have interest in martial arts, and a few others...But doubt anyone would believe me.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:14 pm
GSROK
hiya im new ^^

and L is my fav anime character ^^

and i sit,eat,and act like L...alot..

and it scares meh..cause..im kinda popular.

You act like L, I kinda find it hard to believe L would say hiya. And you probally sit and eat like him because you seen him and were trying to act cool by deducing yourself to copy a character of a book. You seem more of the energy filled person, kinda like a boy Misa. You can't say you act like L because he acts like me, heh. That was a joke but whatever, and if you eat like him. You would be incredibly fat, I am guessing you won't loss weight like L. He uses his brain in excess. You are on a anime site talking to L fans, I am guessing you don't study while on computer and when off computer as much as me. Hi everyone I'm me, umm I like tennis, to run, and study, nothing more then that really, well also watching Death Note and Prince of Tennis are good aswell. I am more of the umm, not dark but kinda lazy kind. Kinda rude, not really full of myself but I still look down on others who aren't as good. Umm, I perfer Raman, Orange Chicken, many kinds of rice, well pretty much all chinese food. Ohh yeah, and I also like to practice martial arts. Nice to meet you all.  

Hayate-san

Kazzex

Anxious Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Rina 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:11 pm
Hi-o!
I'm new to this guild, so you can call me Kit. I go by other things too, which you can see on my profile. I love Death Note and have gotten two of my friends into it as well. I have a friend who kinda looks like L. He doesn't act like L tho. Umm...I don't know what else to put, so message me if you wanna talk I guess.
=^-^= I use that smiley alot.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:30 pm
Ok. I'm new and I'm Ino_-_Yamanaka. Death Note IS my favourite show even though my username refers to Naruto. Really. 3nodding And of course L rocks!  

Ino_-_Yamanaka

Ruthless Fatcat

15,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200

LaraCroftisAwesome

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:57 am
umh.. redface im shy... but ill try.. uhm.. hi, my name's candycanedrops. i like L soo much! whee redface ... uhm.. i live in the Philippines.. Manila, actually... umm.. i wanted to join this guild because i wanted to talk to somebody who can actually relate to me.. redface i dont know why im shy, but, this is the first time ive ever joined a guild... well, the first one was an accident.. i didnt even want to sign up.. i dont know how i got there.. redface anyways, thanks guys, for letting me join this guild.. smile biggrin 3nodding whee blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:35 am
Hi all, I'm Alecto (don't give my real name online), and I suck at introductions. I've watched a fair bit of the Death Note anime and am collecting the manga (which would be easier if I actually had money, but that's beside the point). I was immediately drawn to L as a character because I always tend to like the superintelligent quirky characters in things. smile  

Alecto

Apocalyptic Raider

Vauxchen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:42 am
well im the new guy here, my name is random but its what im called lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:44 pm
User Image Synchronicity -Yui Makino

o h g e e z .

'sup! I'm known as Alyssa annnd yeeah..
Geez, I used to be okay at introducing myself, but now I'm just speechless.

'kay, well.. I hate stuff a l o t ! But I don't have anything against most and I mean most people and myself, so to speak. I love people, and myself. Don't label me; get to know me first. I repeat stuff alot, and I pretend I have bad hearing. My eyesight's not perfect; neither's my personality. I overlook my decisions, which I consider not that great. I'm usually optimistic and I try to be a perfectly happy person, but hey, most of us know perfection is unreachable.
I reached the idea that emoticons don't show that much emotion, so I rarely use 'em. You'll usually see me using the "domo" one though, domokun

I've been on Gaia since 'O5.

I've watched all the episodes of Death Note anime. I've also read some of the manga. I <3L; I think he's the greatest character out of Death Note. Orite, and I watched all the movies 'cept for the 3rd one. [ I wanna watch the 3rd one ! ]I want to own a Ryuk and L plushie. I also found an apple that I might think Ryuk would like if he was here irl. ;D

User Image

ninjalyssa

Dark Spellmasters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:22 am
Introductions, I really hate them becuase you can't tell much about a person just by them telling you about themself, because they're not going to say,

"Hi, I'm (insert name here) I'm a big fan of L, but I also love playing with small explosives."

Clearly they won't say the bad things about them. So rather then introducing myself I'm just going to let you get to know me through my posts.

I will say my name is Dark, though that's not my real name, I'm a fan of mysteries and detectives and I became a fan of L becuase we share in the fact that we are both very logical people and we like to eat sweets.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:28 pm
Yo. I'm knew here, and to make things straight... I do not love L. However, I am a HUGE L fan xd . I don't love him in the way of loving loving someone though. Y'know what I mean. He rocks don't get me wrong. Im just not in love with him. L PWNS! Weird, he and Light and me are really alike. Not sure if I agree with Kira... or if you wanna call him Light whatever. But I believe in what L does. He's an honest dude, and he can do the hardest things. IN CONCLUSION.

L PWNS!!!

God Of Death3425

XxKayzaxX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:16 am
Hiya yall! im sanna, and i love L! just sayin...anyways, i can't write much cause im so sick right now and it hurts to make any kind of movement sad  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games