Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A breaking of the curse [need 2 guys] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:53 pm
"sounds kinda cool" he smiled at them "I would love being a cat, eat a paice of pie, blame it on a human, it would be perfect"he laughed "but seriously, how?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:55 pm
"Being a cat isn't all it's cracked up to be. How? I was cursed by evil sorcerors. I got on their bad side," she said with a grin.  

amore_mia_bella

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:57 pm
Able remained cool on the outside but was buzzing with questions "A trouble maker? And where would these sorcerors be, and how long ago was this curse placed, alright lemme think, tell me the answers to this, what when why where and how?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:27 pm
"Really is that how it happened I don't remember much just that we were turned into kittens."Artemis answered as she sat on the floor trying to think it all over in her head.  

KageUmi

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:32 pm
"It was different for all of us... Happened to me three years ago."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:42 pm
"okay so Artemis was turned into a cat but doesnt remember, and you remember but youre going to tell me its just different for all of you, okey dokey, well now that i completely dont get it, im gonna snag a bit more steak"Able laughed and went into the kitchn and got another steak and sta back down in the living room "I'm sorry i didnt ask your name, who would you e?"He asked Lucy  

vampslayer3

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:47 pm
((who the crap is lucy?))

"My name is Lilly."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:00 pm
"That may explain it then wh yI can't remember. But I think the same person changed us all."Artemis replied looking up at both of them."Are you going to eat all of that?"She asked Able looking at the steak that sat on his plate.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:00 pm
((lol i forgot, thats my gf in my hogwarts roleplay i made, meant to say Lilly, sorry! lolz))"nice to meet you Lilly"he smiled and put out a hand for her to shake  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:25 pm
"oh no of course, snag as much as you want"he smiled offering Artemis his plate with his free hand "so you are the real artemis, this beautiful and trapped as a cat, we must find a way to get rid of this curse no?"he laughed and smiled still holding out the steak  

vampslayer3

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:36 pm
vampslayer3
((lol i forgot, thats my gf in my hogwarts roleplay i made, meant to say Lilly, sorry! lolz))"nice to meet you Lilly"he smiled and put out a hand for her to shake

((lol))

"Ditto," Lilly shook his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:14 pm
Artemis grabbed the steak."Of course I'm the real Artemis who else would I be."She joked taking a bite out of the steak.  

KageUmi

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:28 am
Lilly hid a laugh at Artemis's obvious answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:39 pm
"ahh yes but as a cat you are not the real Artemis are you? You are the kitten Artemis. Or does the fact that you've been a kitten for the past few years all day until night not phase you?" Able smiled politely and withdrew his hand from Lucy, he couldnt help thinking everything over in his head when he spoke to them, here he was, a sixteen year old guy with two beautiful girls, and he hadn't kissed one of them yet  

vampslayer3

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:40 pm
"You know for a human, you are utterly perplexing," Lilly shook her head, confused, then jumped onto the couch, her long, bare legs hanging over the edge. "When you talk, maybe you should try to make some sense," she suggested with a sarcastic undertone to her voice.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff