Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Chaotic Chronicle (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:35 pm
The tiger walked over to Ronin when Ronin looked at him. He sat next to Ronin and gave him a glare before looking back at the trenchcoat. "I found some rope." Sakira said holding up the long piece of rope.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:09 pm
"Great." Ronin said as he took the rope and he tied up both of the trenchcoats (one of them was dead) tightly enough that they couldn't escape. "Umm...Sakira-chan...is this your tiger or theirs?" he was nervous from the tiger's glare.  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:34 pm
"Oh, he's mine." Sakira said. When he heard Sakira's voice, he obediently walked over to her and purred, but he still glared at Ronin. "So.. now for some questions. "Who ordered you to come and attack us and how did you find us?" She said angrily. The tiger unsheathe his claws, ready to pounce.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:45 am
The trenchcoats said nothing. They stood there with their still emotionless faces. Ronin pointed his blade at one of the trenchcoats. "You guys came to my time period and attacked my nation and captured my princess! Care to explain what is all this crap you're doing?!?" It didn't occur to Ronin until now, however, that these trenchcoats, though bearing slice and scratch wounds from fighting Ronin and the tigers, did not bleed, but rather, they had metallic insides. One of the trenchcoats looked straight at Ronin, and in a deep voice, he said,"You're dead......Edo Samurai" and they hear a ticking bomb. "Commencing self-destruct program. Detonation in 3.....2.....1....."
"s**t! Sakira-chan watch out!!" Ronin carried Sakira and he jumped away as the trenchcoats exploded into pieces.  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:19 pm
Sakira watched them exploded while Ronin carried her away. "Aww, I didn't get to paid them back for the cut on my wing." She protested and looked over at her wing. It wasn't bleeding anymore, but her wing was stained with blood. "This was predictable." She thought. "How do we expect them to give us information if they just keep exploding themselves?" The tiger limped over with a wound on his paw, the tiger didn't expect the trenchcoats to blow up. Sakira kneel down and started to heal the injured tiger's paws. After she was done she said "Are you hurt anywhere Ronin-kun?" Her eyes full of concern.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:50 pm
"I'm fine, Sakira-chan. Just a minor bur-ittai" he yelped and collapsed, and Sakira could see his left foot and his geta badly burnt from the explosion. "Hehe....I must've jumped away a little too late I guess....I'm surprised my geta survived" he tried to smile, though wincing because of the pain of his foot. "Ittai..."  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:37 pm
Sakira giggled. "Let me heal you then." She bent down and started to heal his foot. "It's too bad they exploded." She sighed. "We couldn't get any information at all."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:56 am
"Yeah...and just what are these people anyways? They look human, but I have a funny feeling that these guys are probably not...." he felt that his foot is refreshed and doesn't feel any more pain.. "Wow....you're amazing, Sakira-chan" he looked at her with his shining, youthful eyes  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:11 pm
Sakira smiled at him gently. "Thanks, but I wasn't as good as you in fighting." Her pet tiger nudge her gently. "Come on, let's go and find the evil forces. They could be around here, watching how we did." She glanced around nervously.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:47 pm
"You're right" he said, then he spotted her bloodied wing. "Sakira-chan...your wing...does it hurt?"  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:08 pm
"Oh this?" Sakira glanced at her wing. She was in pain and she tried not to wince at all, Sakira can heal, but the only thing she couldn't heal was the wings on her back. She tried many times, but it just wouldn't work. Sakira put on a cheerful look to hide the pain. "I'm okay, it will heal by itself. Anyways we should move on."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:26 pm
"Hai!" Ronin agreed as he took his weapons, though he tried to hide the fact that he was worried of her. "Sakira-chan....let's stick together from now on...is that ok with you?"  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:15 am
"Sure." Sakira said cheerfully. She would need help if she encounter those people again because the injury on her wing would slow her down. Sakira ripped off part of her sleeve. "Ronin-kun, can you tie my wing for me? I can't reach." She smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:11 pm
"Hai!" Ronin took the ripped cloth and proceeded to wrap her wing carefully but firmly. "Is this ok, Sakira-chan?" he then looked at her and smiled softly with caring eyes, something you don't see often in many warriors  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:45 am
"Yep, it's fine." Sakira smiled back softly at him. She got up slowly and started to walk.

[[Sorry for not posting until now! I was over at my cousin's house and we were fishing for crabs and they wouldn't let me use their computer. crying ]]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff