Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Wolf Virus (He's Back!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do werewolves exist?
  Yes
  No
  Are you kidding? I am one.
View Results

Conbryo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:12 pm
((er... 150 targets. Double points for a bullseye.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:03 pm
[[Okay.]]

"You have to hit 150 targets." Suzu said, typing on the huge computer. "Double points for bullseye." She finished typing on the computer and the virtual targets appeared. "Step inside and good luck Jared."  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:37 am
[[Sorry I haven't been on in a while, been rather busy getting my GCSE results and stuff]]
Tala poured boiling water into her pot noodle and swirled the mixture round with her fork. She seemed a bit preoccupied and thoughtful. She walked back out of the kitchen towards the chess board and looked at the piles of black and white pieces at either side of the board. Slowly she lifted up one of the queens, the most powerful piece and pressed it against her chin in thought.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:21 am
Violet's stomach growled and she decided she was hungry. She looked in the kitchen to find some food, most of the food weren't that good since Violet always had nice food to eat. "This will do for now until I get home." She said pouring hot water into the cup of noodles.  

SweetHugz

Conbryo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:11 pm
Jared swallowed nervously, loaded his rifle, and stepped inside the ring. Virtual targets were moving slowly in circles around him.
"Okay, here goes nothing," He said, and pumped a bullet into the center of one of the targets. He thought he noticed a slight shift in the movement of the targets.
He fired again.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:56 pm
"He's not bad." Suzu thought. "Jared, I'm going to start moving the targets because the werewolf won't just stand still and let themselves get shot." She said, typing quickly on the computer and pressed enter. "They're going to move around and stuff."  

SweetHugz

bign15

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:15 pm
((Sorry about my absence, I'll be on tommorow too.)) He laughed to himself as he watched tehm walk out the room with noodles. Apparantly they ddint' find anything more appealing to eat. He walked back and walked past drew saying I'm going shopping. He walked out the door of the warehouse making sure none were watching and headed toward the closest supermarket. Once there he bought several different kinds of meat, spices and a few bags of spaghetti noodles. Mushrooms, utensils, oil, more spices. Then he payed for it all with a suprised look from a wide eyed clerk.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:36 pm
[Sorry, my internets been down and haven't managed to come on in a while sweatdrop ]
Tala came up behind Violet in the kitchen, carrying her own cup of steaming hot noodles "How are you finding the new pack kiddo?" She switched the small battered black radio on and fiddled with the dial to try and find a decent station.

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Conbryo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:34 pm
((I've been really busy lately, no problem guys. I haven't been able to get on much either... sweatdrop ))

"No problem." Jared said, the was surprised as the targets jerked into sudden motion. He missed two, hit one, and kept going. He scored a few more bullseyes, but the moving targets threw him off a bit. Finally, the targets stopped moving. He made a wild guess at the number of targets he had hit. A hundred thirty, maybe. He wasn't sure, but he really didn't care. He would get to hunt whether he was considered proficient or not.

Drew watched Mako leave.
"Shopping?" he muttered. "What could he want to buy?"
He seated himself before the door and waited, curiousity compelling him to watch intently anyone moving in or out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:44 pm
"Prettty good." Violet replied. "How about you? What about you?" She stirred her noodles and started to eat them.

Suzu waited for the piece of water to come of the machine. She looked at the score. "Better give this to the captain. She thought. Suzu put the piece of paper into an envelope, sealed it and held it in her hand. "Jared you can rest now if you like." She called to him.  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:20 am
Tala stared down into her gently steaming snack. "I like this pack, it's small but it's better than my last one." She looked back up. "How did you become a wolf then?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:05 am
"Sarah needed a blood transfusion, it had the virus in it and the doctors didn't know. So on the next day of school, Sarah came up to me and said 'Hey, want to be blood sisters?' At first I wasn't sure but we cut ourselves after school and that's how I became a wolf." Violet explained. "What about you?"  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:05 am
"I got it from my mama, who got it from her mother. It just runs down the females in the family, not the males, they leave them alone." She grinned. "My mother and grandmother both mated with wolves instead of their husbands, to protect them in a way I guess."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:59 am
"Oh." That was the only thing Violet could say. She continue to eat her noodles.  

SweetHugz

Conbryo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:08 pm
Drew was automatically nosy. He left his post by the door and approached Violet and Tala.
"What're you guys talking about?" he said.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff