Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:58 pm
Jami smiled. "I should also look for Cordar and Tamper. Don't worry. I'll be right back." She grinned. Riven started into the forest at a walk, conscious of the trees. Jami began shouting Aya's name.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:01 pm
Aya heard his name being called faintly. He stopped where he was and turned in the direction that the echoes seemed to originate from. Putting a hand to his mouth, he called out. "Here...!"  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:04 pm
Riven turned towards Aya's call and soon they reached him. Jami jumped off and smiled. "Do you want to go deeper?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:07 pm
Aya nodded. "I need to... But it will be difficult... They're not easy to find, if I've been told correcttly..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:09 pm
Jami frowned. "What's not easy to find?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:18 pm
"A forest spirit.... Tiny little sprites with immense power...."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:21 pm
Jami grinned. "Perhaps...but I'm sure one of their honored guests may be able to bring them." She had fallen into their traps before, but since she was able to speak to them and control earth, they became relatively close.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:24 pm
Aya blinked in surprise. "Oh...? That's good... Maybe getting the leaves will be easier than I thought..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:26 pm
Jami nodded. She started walking towards the heart of the forest, Riven beside her, but stopping to grab a few leaves from the trees. "What do you need to faeries for?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:30 pm
Aya laughed quietly. "Not normal leaves... There is a rumor that the tree in the center of the forest is a special one... And that the Fay watch over this tree... Of course, they don't seem to like allowing mortals, or anything else, for that matter, near it..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:36 pm
Jami sighed. "So you are searching for the Sacred Tree. Yeah. The faeries protect the tree, but not even I have ever been led close to it." She looked again at Aya. "We're going to have a lot of trouble with that. And since you're a fire user..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:37 pm
Aya smirked. "Oh, but I am so much more than that... I think they will like me..."

((*Sigh* Have to go...))  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:46 pm
Jami grinned. "Of course. I should never have doubted you." She began picking off small berries along the "path" and popped them into her mouth.

[[Mmkay. See you laters. ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:16 am
Sakira's pet wolf came back as soon as Jami left. "Where's Jami?" He asked. "She went out for a walk or something." She said as she ate the berries. "Want to go flying around to explore the forest?""Sure." He said wagging his tail happily. "I'll remember this scent if we do get lost." "Okay then." Sakira said as she took out an egg and it started to hatch into a big brown bird. "Hop on!" She cried to her wolf. Her pet wolf hopped on and they flew off.  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:52 pm
[[Haha. Big birdy. XD Weeeeirddd......yet cool....^_^]]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games