Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:07 am
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

Leon lifted her off the ground and kissed her again"i love you i turely do and i think that we were ment for each other" Leon told her

"I was thinking the same thing"Deserei said with a smile

Leon put her down and stopped kissing her and then let her go " so what do you want to know about me" he said walking over to the chair

"Anything and evereything about you that you wanna tell me if its yo personal i wont pry i promise"Deserei said sweetly((I got to go to bed now see ya tomorrow morning if your on at 6 or 6:30 in the morning))

(what time zone you in)
"Ok lets see where to start well. My name is Leon Scott Kennedy i'm from a small town of Racoon City.He said at first

(Zulu time zone you)
Oh i've heard of that place before from my mother and the elders" Deserei said  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:44 am
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

Leon lifted her off the ground and kissed her again"i love you i turely do and i think that we were ment for each other" Leon told her

"I was thinking the same thing"Deserei said with a smile

Leon put her down and stopped kissing her and then let her go " so what do you want to know about me" he said walking over to the chair

"Anything and evereything about you that you wanna tell me if its yo personal i wont pry i promise"Deserei said sweetly((I got to go to bed now see ya tomorrow morning if your on at 6 or 6:30 in the morning))

(what time zone you in)
"Ok lets see where to start well. My name is Leon Scott Kennedy i'm from a small town of Racoon City".He said at first

(Zulu time zone you)

(Central time)
"Well anyways i was about 15 and these Zombies attacked our city. well my mom and dad stayed behind to fight and i feld. and my mom and dad die witht the rest of the town i'm the only survire and let me tell you i didn't flee. I acuttally stayed and i killed a few but then they left after they though ever one is dead. and now there r 2 things i fear.?" Leon said  

KG8584

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:50 am
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

(what time zone you in)
"Ok lets see where to start well. My name is Leon Scott Kennedy i'm from a small town of Racoon City".He said at first

(Zulu time zone you)

(Central time)
"Well anyways i was about 15 and these Zombies attacked our city. well my mom and dad stayed behind to fight and i feld. and my mom and dad die witht the rest of the town i'm the only survire and let me tell you i didn't flee. I acuttally stayed and i killed a few but then they left after they though ever one is dead. and now there r 2 things i fear.?" Leon said

Whats that?"Deserei asked  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:01 am
"Well the two things i fear are, losing you , and getting attacked by zombies again." he said " Those little devils killed my parents but there going to kill me the shotgun i have is just for that the 2 pistols are for other things i run into fighting zombies." Leon said " but you Dessy i don't want to lose you." He said walking over to her and kissing her again.  

KG8584

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:07 am
KG8584
"Well the two things i fear are, losing you , and getting attacked by zombies again." he said " Those little devils killed my parents but there going to kill me the shotgun i have is just for that the 2 pistols are for other things i run into fighting zombies." Leon said " but you Dessy i don't want to lose you." He said walking over to her and kissing her again.

Dessy kissed back "Dont worry Leon you'll never lose me i'll always be here"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:19 am
Edina Elric
KG8584

"Dessy i love you" he said wrapping his arms around Dessy's waist and kissing her deeply  

KG8584

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:28 am
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"Dessy i love you" he said wrapping his arms around Dessy's waist and kissing her deeply

"I love you too" Deserei said while kissing back and wrapping her arms around his neck  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:42 am
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"I love you too" Deserei said while kissing back and wrapping her arms around his neck

"I'm glad i'll never lose you." Leon said still kissing Dessy. He holds her close to were there bodies are touching. i wonder if we'll makeout He though to himself  

KG8584

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:47 am
"And im glad 'll never lose you i dont want to lose another person i care about again"Dessy said then went back to kissing him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:00 am
Edina Elric
"And im glad 'll never lose you i dont want to lose another person i care about again"Dessy said then went back to kissing him

Leon stop the kiss and looked at her. Shes the one he though to himself . He just looked at her and didn't anyhing else. " I hope we have some classes together but if we don' have some together i want to at least walk you to your classes and hold your hand" Leon said  

KG8584

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:08 am
KG8584
Edina Elric

Leon stop the kiss and looked at her. Shes the one he though to himself . He just looked at her and didn't anyhing else. " I hope we have some classes together but if we don' have some together i want to at least walk you to your classes and hold your hand" Leon said

"Well we already have gym together and by the looks of your schedual and mine we have all standard classes together but there are 3 classes you dont have with me" Deserei said while looking in his eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:17 am
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

"Well we already have gym together and by the looks of your schedual and mine we have all standard classes together but there are 3 classes you dont have with me" Deserei said while looking in his eyes

Leon walked over and sat in the chair " Let try to sit next to each other ok " leon said  

KG8584

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:23 am
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

Leon walked over and sat in the chair " Let try to sit next to each other ok " leon said

Alright" Desere said as she sat in the chair next to him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:35 am
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

Leon gets up and walks over to dessy then picks her up and then sits down then sits her on his lap then puts his arms around her waist. " now this is more confortable" he said kissing her  

KG8584

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:39 am
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

Leon gets up and walks over to dessy then picks her up and then sits down then sits her on his lap then puts his arms around her waist. " now this is more confortable" he said kissing her

"I gusse our right"Deserei said while kissing back  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games