Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:55 pm
~*Cassy*~

"Oh my god lilly's coming!" Cassy was so happy! Cassy went to Justin looking at his sea monster. It was even bigger and better than her brothers ! This made her so happy.

^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie sighed and nodded. "Okay COllie. Im just feeling tired. Im going to bed." He said closing the door and going and laying back down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:00 pm
"Now that you've seen it. Lets go back." he said as he started back towards The cabin. It didn't seem like Alex had followed, he shrugged it off and went and sat on the steps of the deck. He noticed Justin and Cassey. "Hey guys." he called, waving slightly.

.you know you love me.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:02 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy took her eyes off of the sea monster and to Derrek." Hey derrek. It it off with my brother yet??" She said smiling.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:06 pm
"eh? what do you mean?" he called, a twing of nervousness in his voice.

.you know you love me.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:08 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled. "You know the horazontal polka?" She said giggling.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:09 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin raised an eyebrow at Cassy and yawned softly

iK3RO

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:11 pm
His stomach clenched. "Very funny, Cassey." he said with a forced smile. Derrek gulped, hopefully nothing like that would happen...he didn't want to hurt Collie.

.you know you love me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:16 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy knew she should shut up. Her brother didn't want Justin to know. Thinking he wouldn't be his friend anymore if he knew Lovie was bi. Cassy took Justins hand and kissed him softly on the lips.

^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie got into his swim truncks and grabbed Justins boxers. He went down to the lake. "Here Justin put some pants on." He said tossing the boxers at his head. " Hello Derrek." Lovie said smiling then went and sat down by his sister.  

Vaginal Grape

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:19 pm
"Hi, lovie." he said as he shifted his legs so he was crosslegged on the top step. He watched the goings on below by the lake. So Cassey and Justin are together... he thought curiously.

.you know you love me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:21 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie waved at Derrek. "Hey why don't you come down here, I wanna talk to you."  

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:21 pm
User Image +Justin+
-+-+-+-+
Justin Kissed Cassy back and grabbed his boxers in the process. Then gave Lovie a perfect sign as he pointed to his sister.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:25 pm
Derrek pulled himself from the steps and went down to sit by lovie. "What is it?" he said as he folded his legs and then rested his hands in his lap. He hoped desperatly it was something like `I was wrong and i really want to be with Collie` but then again he hoped it wasn't.

.you know you love me.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:25 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie laughed. Then he whispered in Derreks ear:" Derrek. I want to have a relationship with you. A secret one just to see if...Just to make sure that the connection im feeling for you is real. If its realy I will end it with Collie and be with you. If the feelings are different I will wash away my feelings for you and stay with Collie."

~*Cassy*~

Cassy slid into Justins lap feeling his monster against her a**

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:30 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin chuckled and started to rub her stomach sensually.

iK3RO

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:31 pm
User Image~~~Hikaru~~~
Hikaru Wandered Everywhere since she didn't have anyone to love. "-sigh- I thought coming here I would find love. Man. o.o" She pouted and Went to the girls room and fell asleep on the bottom. She fell asleep in a ball shape form. o.o

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games