Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:16 pm
Tai flinched as the man across from her yelled at whoever else was yelling. She sighed and got up, heading back to her dorm. She opened the door and heard strange noises. Tai looked up from her book, Must be my other roomate.. She marked her spot and patted the man's shoulder, "Are you my other roomate?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:19 pm
Aya looked over his shoulder at the girl and pulled out a red crystal from his pack. "Yes...?" He said, a little uncertain.  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:22 pm
Tai smiled and stuck out her hand, "I'm Tai. And you are?" She asked, eyeing the man before her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:36 pm
Aya put the crystal down on the bed and took her hand. "Aya..." He said, bowing.  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:45 pm
"Nice to meet you Aya." Tai smiled and let go of his hand. "What is that thing anyways?" She pointed the pink thing on his bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:47 pm
Diran decided to skip class for the day and started to relax  

kyyubi naruto

kyyubi naruto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:51 pm
"You know what i am going to go meet everyone else" he thought as he got up. he then saw Aya and Tai in there dorm "hello my name is Diran who are you two" he said with a smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:55 pm
Aya smirked, and took the red crytstal in his hand. "Training..." With minimal effort, he heated the crystal so to melting point, and after a moment's concentration, he formed it into a rose.  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:07 pm
"I'm Tai," She said, waving at Diran before turning her attention back to Aya. "How'd you do that?" Tai asked, inspecting the rose to make sure it wasn't a trick.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:08 pm
Aya offered the crystal rose for her to examine better before turning to the newcomer. "Aya..."  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:15 pm
Tai took the rose, holding it very gently thinking it would break if she put too much pressure on it. "How you do that?.." She asked, looking up at him briefly before examing it some more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:19 pm
Aya held up his palm as if he had been holding the crystal. "Fire..." He stated simply, and a ball of flame burst into life in his hand.  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:27 pm
Tai held the rose out, to give it back to him. "You can control fire? Never met anyone that could do that." Her ears twitched atop her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:30 pm
"Really...?" He said, closing his hand over the flame to extinguish it before taking the crystal.  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:36 pm
Tai nodded her head, "I grew up in a small town. Very few people could do anything special there, they were mostly demons." She said, sitting down on his bed, hoping he wouldn't mind.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games