Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:06 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz

"Jade??!" Rose called. Her voice seem to echo a bit. "Shall I look in her room?"

"Yeah, dinner's getting cold" [[are you gonna work midnight into this rp or start another one?]]

A quiet crash and an even quieter exclamation of "Ow," came from the upstairs bathroom next to Jade and Rose's bedrooms.

Cloud sighed and and went up the stairs. "Jade? You alright?"

"Yeah, I just dropped the soap by accident then I stepped on it and slipped before I could pick it up," Jade said, her voice sounding muffled from behind the bathroom door.

"Oh" He called back. "well, hurry up. Supper's ready."

"I would but I'm kind of stuck..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:14 pm
notsofluffy
"just being alive at a place like that , and being able to hold on for so long... that makes you strong, stronger than any of the beople that kept you there..." she said, a flicker of hate crossed her eye. she opened the large door to her house, nad brought sarah up to the fith floor, wher eshe slept. "im gonna put you next to me so i ca nkeep an eye on you is that ok?" she asked opening the door to a huge room wwith a bed canopy, and a dreser along wit ha closet, and some other things scatered around.

"Yeah. That's okay." Sarah said, looking around at the room. Her back started to hurt bad. One of her wounds had split open. She winced in pain and the blood stained her clothes.

Ashley Amnesia

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:22 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

A quiet crash and an even quieter exclamation of "Ow," came from the upstairs bathroom next to Jade and Rose's bedrooms.

"Yeah, I just dropped the soap by accident then I stepped on it and slipped before I could pick it up," Jade said, her voice sounding muffled from behind the bathroom door.

"In what?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:25 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

"In what?"

"Between the wall and the shower. Don't ask how I mananged to get in between them, I don't even know. All I know is my leg is stuck and I can't get it out, and it's swollen up from my ankle," Jade explained, feeling embarrassed.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:30 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

"In what?"

"Between the wall and the shower. Don't ask how I mananged to get in between them, I don't even know. All I know is my leg is stuck and I can't get it out, and it's swollen up from my ankle," Jade explained, feeling embarrassed.

"Well, I can only help you if you're wearing something. Otherwise you'll have to ask Rose."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:35 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

"In what?"

"Well, I can only help you if you're wearing something. Otherwise you'll have to ask Rose."

"I have a towel wrapped around me."  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:37 pm
"Oh, well do you want me to help you or Rose?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:46 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
"Oh, well do you want me to help you or Rose?"

"I don't care which one," she said patiently.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:47 pm
"I don't know where Rose went so I'm coming up" Cloud heads up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:51 pm
"Alright," Jade wrapped the towel around her tighter and held onto it to keep it in place.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:56 pm
Cloud walked into the bathroom and saw Jades leg stuck in between the wall and the shower. "How the hell?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:59 pm
"I seriously have absolutely no idea. It got stuck when I slipped."  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:05 pm
"You do know the tub isn't connected to the floor at all..." Cloud pushes the tub away from the wall, freeing Jade.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:20 pm
Rose waited outside the bathroom door. "Are you okay?" She asked outside of the door.  

SweetHugz

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games