Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manic Poll House

Back to Guilds

A Manic House of Polls! 

Tags: Poll, Whore, Spam, Friends, Amazing 

Reply The Recycle Bin
MPH's Member Bios! Come Add Yours! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Member Bios!
yay!
100%
 100%  [ 81 ]
Total Votes : 81

Yokoshima-chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:38 pm
My real name's Zoe, but my friends call me either Elly or Yoko. Yoko 'coz of the username use and Elly 'coz my middle name's Elizabeth. Yep.

Potatoes are pretty groovy

I loves musical theatre. I would kill to be in a Broadway production, but with luck I won't have to kill since I'm pretty damn good. xDD Sometime in my life I must be in Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, and RENT. I don't care whether I'm in the chorus of my high shool musical, it just needs to happen.

Oh, right, I'm 14 and in grade 9. I'll be 15 in May. >< I hate being this young. Well, not really because I don't want to grow up, but I hate being lumped in with all the stereotypical teenage slutwhores who really do act like that. stare

I live in BC Canada, I'm not telling you the town 'coz I'm paranoid like that. xD

I have three cats and I used to have a budgie but it got cancer then I had to give away the cockatiel I got a while later because she was so social and there was no one there during the day and I felt so bad...

I live in the moment. Like it says in RENT, 'No day but today'. Yes, we've established that I'm a theatre dork. If you think I'm a moron at any time, I don't give a crap 'coz I'm having fun so there. xP

I sing. Constantly.

I've never had a boyfriend. Iunno why I told y'all that, but hey. Now you know what a loser I am! xD

I contemplate the universe sometimes. Don't ask me questions about it or I won't stop until I have successfully imploded at least 42 peoples' brains.

I cry in movies. I almost cried in the alternate ending of RENT.

I ramble far too much.

Edit: Don't touch the cyclorama, b***h.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:09 pm
My real name is Gabby since I despise my real name. You can call me Gabs or Goober Gabby.
My favorite food is Chicken, Potatoes and maybe Corn.
I love Drama and I'm currently in a play called Music Man.
I'm 14 years old and in 8th grade going to high school next year. I live in Southern Cali. I have three cats, 2 gals and 1 guy; Bandit, Cali, and Hudson. I'm currently obsessing over Marilyn Monroe right now as you can tell. I love singing and have a lot of singing parts in the play. I only had 2 boyfriends.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

m o n r o e j u n k i e

ZavierTrist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:54 am
Name:
Call me what you will.
Hobbies:
Well, I suppose I'll have to make polling one of my hobbies now. I also enjoy music (both listening to and creating), writing, and being alone.

Welder

Beyond this, you'll have to ask.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:12 am
Name: Louise
Hobbies: karate, badminton, drawing and i read a lot
Best Friend: penguins_bite - she is my best friend in schol as well
Likes: Final Fantasy!!! ^.^ anime, manga and nice people .... oh and daydreaming!
Dislikes: meanies, bullies, loud games - they annoy me, people who think they are funny when they are not!
Curently looking forward: Bed
Other stuff: ... umm .... I'm british, in my last year of school .... nothing else interesting - not that much of that was interesting! ^.^

Era Virus

ZavierTrist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:40 am
Name: For now just call me Z. Why? Because it's cool, and my Gaianame starts with a "Z". I'll tell you my real name after I get to know you better.
Location: Um, I forgot. Somewhere in the US I should imagine... Possibly on the East Coast?
Hobbies/Interests: Roleplaying, reading, music, other various not-so-PG13 activities, coffee shops (As long as they're not doing poetry readings. Don't get me wrong, I like poetry just as much as the next person, but I've found that the poetry commonly found in downtown coffee shops isn't really worth hearing...), martial arts (Olympic Style Tae Kwon Do), welding (it's my passion...)
Guilty Pleasure: Cartoons/anime.
Looking Forward To: Commercial Diving. What's that you ask? What is "commercial diving"? PM me and I'll tell you all about it. But I will say is has to do with welding. At least, the field that I'm interested in does.
Other: I don't like people. I'm cold and dispassionate toward others, but I try to remain civil. Unless you seem like someone I might like. Then I'll be a little nicer. (( If I hate people so much, then why am I here? Hm... Good question... ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:30 am
Name: Amber
B-day: Aug. 17th
Hobbies: Making Gaia Profiles, Gaming, Reading, Music, Japanese
Fav Band(s): Psycho le Cemu; L'arc~en~Ciel; T.M.Revolution; Asian Kung-fu Generation; Kagrra; Yoko Ishida; BoA; too many others to list...
Dislikes: Emos, idiots, rappers, hicks, rural areas *dies*, smoke, other things too... I hate the color pink. n00bs. People that can't type. People that spell things wrong on purpose.
Curently looking forward: NIPPON 2007 (World Con)
Fav Color: Purple/Green, or DARK blue.
Other stuff: I'm american (sadly) and have no spirit for my country. I hate sports, and would rather die than play them. I'm good with computers. I'm trying to teach my self japanese. 3nodding

there... i think i covered everything...  

Coloumb

Original Noob

8,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Brandisher 100

x-kari-x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:58 pm
My name is Kari, I am -- years old and I have a lot of friends on gaia. ^^ I like to address -- as beep beep xD so you wouldn't know how old I am anyway.

I only tell certain good friends I know.

Well anyway I like to Poll Whore, I like to go on the computer, I like to listen to music, I like french classes, I like to type and talk obviously.

~ My Gaian Mule is ~Golden.River~ and from the best of my memories 2 years ago; my first gaian account is karen4552.

I like to make graphics and I want Photoshop CS2/7.0 and I want PaintShop Pro 7 as well ^^

Well It's time for me to go nighty anyway so buh-bye.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:50 am
Hi my name is Cherish05
I am a female
Hobbies: who has time for hobbies...Camping,computer and LOL work
age...??
I am very shy...

cherish05

AceArtemis7

Professional Architect

1,150 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:10 pm
name: sweatdrop
hobbies: games, art, computers, writing, animes/mangas, etc  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:08 am
Name: Indigo
Hobbies:Manga, Anime, Drawing, Fashion Designing, Shopping
Likes: Ice Cream, Cute Little Things, Colors, Beauty, Clothes, J-Rock, Visual Kei, Stupid Jokes
Dislikes: Vile People, People Who Cant Spell, Mean People, carrots
My Goals:Be A Fashion Designer
Interestings: I have a chihuhua. I have a brother and another on the way. I hate mudane things, love excitment. Hyper activity is Love!

~xXxIndigo_LolixXx~

Shadow_Reighn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:25 am

• My Real Name: Amber
  • Nick Names People Have Given Me: Skittlez, Amby (< No one shall call me that but my nephew!), Irush Gurl, Psychotic B****, & Koiki. Others are strictly forbidden cuz I said so.
  • Hobbies: Watching Anime and trying to draw it, teaching culinary skills, Programing, Hangin with friends!
  • I love vampires! Heh... I sorta am one...
  • I hate people who will bug me, asking me if I have this or did I do that, Would yoiu give me this.... DRIVES ME CRAZY!
  • Fave Band: Fall Out Boy!
  • Fave Song of The Moment: James Blunt - You're beautiful
  • Looking Forward To: Some SLEEP! it's 2:30 in tha morning!
  • Anyting Else: Im some what of a vampire... biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:32 am
Name: Melissa
Birthday: April 16
Hobbies: manga, foreign languages, reading, art, web design, RPGs, D&D
Favourites: X Japan, Andrea Bocelli, Seki Tomokazu, Iwao Junko, Sarah Brightman, Rammstein, red, black, blue, green, kittens, the ocean, shrimp, eel sushi, elves
Hates: Spiders, feet, idiocy, bad drivers, "chat speak" (u instead of you, r instead of are, etc.)
Relationship Status: Engaged (wedding Sept. 2)
Other: Languages come easily to me. I dropped Spanish, German, and French because they were too easy. I'm currently trying to learn Japanese. I want to own a bookstore and run it with my hellcat.

Semora

[ Iteza ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:04 am
My name..is...Iteza, which is Japanese for Sagittarius, which is what I am. 3nodding

I'm 16.

I'm a bit overweight, but not so much that I'm hideous. xp I weigh like..150lbs.

My favorite colors are black, white and red.

And I also enjoy watching two males boink.

Oh, and just so you know, I'm completely straight. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:21 am
Name: Amanda
B-day: Jan 22
Likes: Yaoi, Avril Lavigne, typing with my elbows, my dog Rosie
Dislikes: the color pink, onions
Why I'm in this guild: I have no idea, I was just invited.  

Barrista

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

[Azariel]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:12 pm
Name: Trisha
Favorite Band: Greenday
Favorite Song: "Sex and Candy" by Marcy Playground
hobbies: video games, music, guitar, computer, reading, sleeping, painting, watching anime, some more anime, and did i mention more anime
Fav. Book/Movie: movie: "The Crow"; book: ALL OF ANNE RICE'S VAMPIRE CHRONICLES YESH

4laugh 4laugh sweatdrop sweatdrop blaugh domokun heart domokun blaugh sweatdrop sweatdrop 4laugh 4laugh  
The Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games