Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:14 pm

As he reached the Warp Point, he teleported to the Harbor and looked around. 'It's been a while since I've been this far back into Delta Server.' He thought as he walked up to Mitsukai.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:05 pm

Mitsukai gasped and turned around to Daku. She heard Zeig appear and turned around again and smiled. "This is-"

Daku turned to Zeig. He grabbed his sword that hung from his clothes. "Who is this...?" He stepped in front of Mitsukai and glared at Zeig.

She paused as Daku took action. "This is Zeig..he's my friend." She walked out from behind Daku as he watched, nervously. "Don't hurt him."

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:05 pm

Sauce-Kay
(It's okay. 3nodding )

Mitsukai sighed. "So we're leaving?" A huge grin came across her face as she continued to tag behind. "I've got someone to meet today. I'm really excited."

He looked at Tsuyuna. "I'm not sure if I want to or not. Whatever, I'm going to go to the holy ground. I've got way too much stress right now." Edin began walking towards a nearby warp point. "You can come if you'd like, but I don't know if you're sick of hanging out with me or not." He held his hand up behind him, as a "bye" signal.

Tsuyuna's words escaped her mouth before she could even think. "I do like hangin' out with you!" She paused as the effect sank in. Mentally, she fought off the redness which was trying to rush to her cheeks. Glancing away, she stated quickly, "I jus' need to go an' do a little 'researching' for something. I log off for a bit, then meet with ya later. Send me a message if you leave the Holy Ground before I log back on."

Derek sat at his desk staring blankly at his computer. What in the heck was that monster? It was not like any other virus or beast he had ever combated before. Something had to be up. He sighed, stroking his fingers through his dark wavy hair. "At least the admins didn't catch me," he thought. He sat back, remembering his desperate sprint...then the blue-haired fellow and the girl who he had passed by. For some odd reason he could not seem to get the two out of his mind -especially the girl. "Maybe I jus' like her." he reasoned. Then again, how would that explain why he was also thinking of the blue-haired guy? All the ideas jumbled up inside his mind. He rubbed his temples sorely, "Now I remember why I don't play this game that often."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:43 pm

Hitomi enter the house, and placed her bag on the chair in the far right side of the living room. "Nobody's home. Should I be disappointed?" She walked slowly to the kitchen, and looked around. The dry Earse board place on the far left side of the wall said "Tonight's Meal is Leeks and Liver Stew." "Hmm...ok." Hitomi began preping for dinner and finish cooking about 30 minutes later. She sat at the table, eating slowly while listen to the TV news. Same old, same old, eh Hitomi?

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:47 pm

"Calm down, please. She just invited me to join her. We're actually waiting on a good friend of mine to show up so we can do a quest." Zieg said as he raised his hands in front of him.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:26 pm

He looked away and took a few steps backwards shamefully. "My apologies." Daku then slightly bowed and looked down.

Mitsukai sighed. "Well, anyways this is Daku, Daku, this is Zeig." She smiled and looked at Zeig. "Oh yeah, Hitomi needs to get on...Well I better get prepared, you two can talk to each other or something while I stock up on items, I haven't bought any in a while.." She stepped to the warp point a few feet away from her and warped to the central district.

Daku watched as he nodded. He then looked up at Zeig. "It's...a pleasure to meet you, Zeig." Attempting not to glare or anything, he looked down again.

Edin nodded. "Well whatever, good luck with that. See you later." He hesitated to look back, since he was blushing slightly as well. He began heading towards the dome, forgetting about the warp points.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:05 pm

"Well Daku......How long have you known her?" he asked getting uneasy with the silence.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:04 pm

Daku looked at Zeig. "Ever since she joined the game... what about you...?" He kicked his foot on the ground, waiting for Zeig to respond.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:40 pm

"For about a week now." Zieg said as he looked up into the sky trying to remember.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:39 pm

"Hm...well she seems to like you more than I would imagine. It took me about 3 months for her to actually open up to me. I wonder what's so special about you." Daku sighed. "Anyways, who's this friend of yours that you're waiting for?"

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:56 pm

"Well, I don't think I'm that special, but my friend is actually my Girlfriend. We don't see much of each other for the school she goes to is private." Zieg explained.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:14 pm

"Hm. Well, private schools are like that for a reason, is it not?" He smiled. "What class are you? Adept Rogue?"

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:26 pm

"Well, her parents just don't want me to be with her. They put her in there thinking she'd do better if she was away from me. We spend time on here all the time." he said. "Oh, and to answer your other question, yes I am. My main Class is Flick Reaper, just fyi."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:39 pm

"Hm...parents usually are the cause of problems, aren't they...? Flick Reaper, well just to show my gratitude for your kindness to me, you can have this. I won it in a contest a while back. I have no use for it, so here." Daku gave Zeig a scythe, "Goddess Scythe." "It's a level 127, not sure if you can use it or not right now, but it's a pretty good weapon."

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:57 pm

hitomi enter her room, cold and dark. The computer already booted itself up so she logged into the world. Closing her eye's she took a deep breathe. Opening them, she saw Delta clearly like she was really standing there, spacing out.
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games