Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
GAARA'S BIRTHDAY! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Birthday Theme
  Tropical?
  Costume?
  MY LITTLE PONY!?
  Masqurade Ball?
View Results

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:51 pm
Sighing Ino wispers, sorry Chouji, Wait up Sakura it's dangerous to be walking around alone in your state.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:14 pm
Gaara's raccoon was wrestling with the black kitten around Gaara's feet. "Rar!!!" XD

Sakura took off at a run. "Just leave me alone Ino. I want to be left ALONE!" she said as she continued to run.  

DranineStone

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:40 pm
Ino sighed and chased after Sakura. Catching up to Sakura Ino grabbed her shoulder to hold her still. Tell me what's wrong your my friend. I'm worried about you.

Back at the party Chouji is looking around, I hope Ino is ok. He spots Sauske and walks over to him. Hey Sauske have you seen Ino, I can't find her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:18 pm
"Sakura!" Tsunade said as she ran after her student.  

Akumu-Sekkaku

Ichino-Rosuto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:55 am
Kakashi was about to go over and approach Sasuke when he saw Choji go up to him and ask where Ino was. He body flickered to appear beside them and tapped Choji on the shoulder. "I just saw her go outside with Sakura, but I would give them some time alone. Now if you don't mind, I would like to have a word with my student."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:18 am
Chouj got over being slightly startedled by Kakashi quickly. Oh of course Kakashi-sensei. Thanks for telling me were Ino is. Chouji then walks off to ghet some chips.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Ichino-Rosuto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:25 pm
"No problem," Kakashi replied, then turned to Sasuke. "You know, Sasuke ... I think you should talk to Sakura. You've really disappointed her."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:02 pm
OOC: What is going on?  

Snake_Demon_ninja

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:23 pm
OCC: just a little fight between Sakura and Sauske  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:43 pm
"This was supposed to be a happy occasion, not a yellfest!"  

Snake_Demon_ninja

DranineStone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:06 pm
Sakura was crying. "It's Sasuke. He's such a jerk. He won't talk to me and he seems to be distantcing himself from me. I've backed off of him. I'm not as obsessed with him as I used to be. I just still want him to open up to me." Looks at Ino then to Tsunade.

The raccoon jumped up on Gaara's shoulder and nuzzled him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:38 pm
Ino places her hands on Sakura shoulders. Listen Sakura Sauske is a jerk just like you said so you should just forget about him. Leave him and never look back. Ok find a nice guy, how about Kiba, Neji, or someone else. There are alot of other guys in this world, so just calm down and lets go back to the party. It is after all Gaara's party that you helped organive so I'm sure he wants you there and I'm sure you want to make sure it goes well. And if Sasuke dosen't start acting proper I'll have Chouji take care of him for you, alright.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:07 pm
"What?" Sasuke asked. "How did I disappoint her? I didn't do anything wrong..." Ino had left as well as Tsunade, and he knew when women talked in groups that was bad. He sighed. "What did I do wrong then?" If he fixed the problem, or tried to, maybe it would go away. What a hassle.I don't even like parties. He waited expectantly for a response.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:09 pm
"Or maybe Lee!" (is there a Rock Lee here?)  

Snake_Demon_ninja

Ichino-Rosuto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:49 am
Kakashi sighed. Obviously Sasuke new nothing about women. "It's not what you did, it's what you didn't do, you dunce. You're as stiff as a board, quit being so antisocial and talk to her!" he pointed in the direction Sakura and Ino went. "Go be a knight and shining armor or something and go after her. That might impress her, instead of you just sitting around here doing nothing. She thinks you don't care about her, now go and prove her wrong."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games