Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCTION HERE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shroom Pixie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:57 am
Name:Katie
Picture:Sorry,scanner broke. :[
About Me:I only started watching Star Trek like 2 months ago but my mom always talks about it and I'm a huge fan.My favorites are the original Star Trek and then Enterprise but I like the other ones too.I'm not to overly obsessed about it.I'm particularly interested in the scientific aspects to Star Trek.I love to read and I'm currently aiming towards getting my GPA up.I'm really interested in new technology although I don't understand it.Um,I can't really think of to anything more. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:38 am
Name: Holly
About Me: I am a Star Trek fan because of my mother. She is a huge fan of TOS and TNG, and while I dislike the original (it's all Kirk's fault for being so...dramatic all the time!), I love TNG. I've seen a few episodes from DS9 and onwards, but none of those series had me hooked like TNG did. My favorite character is Dr. Crusher, and while I have several "favorite episodes," my all-time favorite is "The Measure of a Man."  

sectumsempra225

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Trekologist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:12 am
Name: Eric
About Me: Well, rumor has it that I was watching Star Trek before I was even able to understand what they were saying when TNG was brand new. I am actually not into Anime at all. Sue me, lol. Let's see...I've got all but TOS and TAS on DVD, mostly because I'm waiting for TOS-R to come to DVD and I'll probably never get TAS.

I command a webforum-based Star Trek (More or less. You'll understand if you click the USS Relentless thing in my sig) RPG. I've filled my head with this information for awesome comebacks like this:

I've gotten a lot of people while I've been in Gaia towns and Rally, asking me to build them time machines out of sticks (WTF is up with that!?), so I just tell them to ask Q and then stick it up their...Well, yeah. Me. Whatever.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:42 pm
Name: Lone Wolf 8
Picture: Not Available
About Me: Star Trek fan, likes some Anime, and has plans for world domination,(No way to put plans into motion, so don't worry)  

Lone Wolf 8

XxXEvilgeniusXxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:15 pm
Name: evilgenius aka. Jackie

Picture: N/A

About Me: I live on a farm, love animals, and have watched Star Trek pretty much my whole life. My parents got me into it when I was about 4 and I still get mad when I miss an episode. So hey everyone! expect to see a lot more of me because I have tons to say! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:51 pm
Name: Garak... just Garak. Plain, simple Garak.
Picture: sorry, don't have one >.<
About Me: Longtime Star Trek fan, Cardassian lover, RPer, generally goofy person, I fulfill my lifelong goal of corrupting the youth of America, one child at a time in the evil ways of creativity, reading, real theatre (not TV), appreciating the outdoors and good old fashioned fun by being an English teacher; and occasional a program teacher at the YMCA. Mwahahaha! I mean *ahem* I'm a very nice person.

I have recently been violently accosted by Naruto fans in the jigsaw rooms because they thought I misspelled one of thier favorite characters names. I see trekkies. Lots of trekkies.  

PlainSimpleGarak

Shirtless Reveler

emallia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:58 pm
Name:Cassie Valentine (I went as Emallia Janor for a SUPER long time)
Picture biggrin oes not compute
About Me:Big fan of Voyager and DS9, don't mind Enterprise and I'm indifferent towards the others. Dax, Janeway and Torres rock my sox.
Fanfiction is located here: http://telleroftales.fan-sites.org  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:56 am
Name: Tiberious
Picture: Don't have one.
About Me: What can I say?  

Captain_J_T_Kirk

Spoxslogic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:11 am
Name: Toni
Picture: N/A
About Me: I've always been a huge TOS fan. Other then that I really don't know what to write, except thanks for letting me in the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:52 am
Name: Son of Beren
Picture: None laying around...
About Me: Big Trek fan since childhood. Despite the critics, I think 'Enterprise' is my fave and was just getting good in 4th season. REALLY bummed 'bout cancellation. crying Oh, well, move on. I like all the series and movies, but I'm not looking forward to the new movie. Any else feel like that or should I wait to pass judgement (I wasn't to thrilled with TNG or DS9 when they first came out, but now I love them ...so what do I know?)?

Son of Beren

Nekoni Awabuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:08 am
Name: Jennifer Chambers
Picture: User Image
^^^^Choir pic^^^^^
About Me: I like Star Trek (duh...), Babylon 5, CSI: Miami, CSI:, various Manga and Anime, Linkin Park, singing, doodling, and writing fan-fics ^^
Dislikes: Country, Ryan Wolf *shuder*, Eclie *another shuder*, mean people who make fun of me *to many to name*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:55 am
Name: Erin
Pic: www.myspace.com/eacpsycachick
About Me: I like tsr trek, HP, LOTR, Scting, Writing, Anime!.....MONTY PYTHON!!!  

emo_love_192

YoukaiLuvr

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:25 pm
I'm YoukaiLuvr, aka Sarah, 20yo human female from Earth. I don't really have any good pictures of me....

Umm, about me...I'm a major Trek nut.... Been watching it, literally, my entire life - TNG premiered 2mo after I was born. I am most experienced in Voy and DS9, though my knowledge of TNG and ENT is pretty good, too. I'm ashamed to say that my TOS knowledge could use some work, though. I'll probably really enjoy the trivia; dunno what else yet.

Glad this guild is here!!! Trek Rules!!!

BTW - if this helps you figure me out any, Trekker4life is my penname on FanFiction.Net. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:32 pm
Name:Angie
Picture: I don't take pictures of myself
About Me:I'm a huge fan of TNG. I started watching around a year ago, because of I heard the theme song playing and thought it was one of the best theme songs I've heard on Earth. The first episode I really paid attention to was "The Pegasus", and I thought Riker was very attractive ^^.  

TRikers_girl

Aromnia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:58 am
Name: Aromnia
Picture: I am absolutely horrible at html... but dfwfront.com has a picture of me under BloodRaven.
About Me: I love TNG but since I don't have cable I can't watch it cry
I also am a huge fan of Battlestar Gallactica (the new series) and Charmed.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games