Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What makes you squeal like a fangirl/fanboy? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does anything?
  Oh yes, very much so!
  Some things...not many...
  No, none that I can think of...
View Results

Vampirepenguinlover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:41 am
I squee a lot. Most of times was because of boys. Second was because of smexy scenes, and Third, I don't really know. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:22 am
It's not a question of what makes me squeel, but what doesn't... stare

I love anything and everything... 4laugh

But when a chick shows up or some jerk ruins the moment, argh! Then they had better run for their lives!! twisted

Anywhoo...being a fangirl makes me very scary sometimes! xd

User Image

xp  

OokamiValkire

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Amethyst Eyepatch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:02 pm
I squealed when Mori-senpai tackled? Hunny-senpai onto the cough to check for a cavity.
Itachi and Sasuke incest yaoi. Eh.. I dislike both characters, but yet it makes me squee.

Um.. When my boyfriend, Takashi, tells me I look pretty. I squeal like a girl. If that counts.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:13 pm
Honestly, nothing.......except maybe ViralxSimon....it's like the ONLY pairing from an actual show that I've found myself to be a fan of.  

Pretty Pretty Priceless

Yamane-chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:29 pm
Unexpecting,totally out of the blue hot and cute things.
I giggle and try to cover my mouth when I read Yamane Ayano's series and Junjou Romantica.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:32 am
Saga licking his bass guitar.

<<'

Amethyst Eyepatch

[Ryan Azarcon]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:17 am
If my favorite pairing in the world ever actually got together (Shin and Sakuraba from Eyeshield 21), I would die of pleasure... lol. I would squeal if I saw something really cute of them, mostly on the inside.

Or if my second favorite pairing got together in the manga (Yamamoto and Gokudera from Reborn), I would die again, in some more pleasure.

I'm pretty good with keeping my fangirlyness inside, I only squeal when I see cute things, in general. BL related or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:05 am
"It's quite the dilemma," he remarked.
User Image

I'm more likely to blush than squeal, although under the right circumstances...

Lessee; situation-wise, I like snuggling. Snuggling is nice. I also like pairings with MANLY men (willowy men just don't do anything for me, yaoi-wise. If you're going to make your uke look EXACTLY like a woman, just make him a woman instead). Friendship-based ships and pairings make me squeal internally if done well. UST in general also makes me turn beet-red. Also really nice a**-shots.

Pairings of my preference... erm, I like EdwardxHeiderich from FMA, plus the occasional well-written EdwardxRussell. I used to be a really big ArcherxKimblee fan, but that obsession has since waned. I'm a sucker for AkuxRoku fluff, and SnakexOtacon is incredibly sweet and angsty and kinda hot. And then there's Axis Powers Hetalia... oh, Arthur. Such a tsundere.

User Image
"Choosing between hard candy and caramel isn't what most would consider a dilemma," she replied.

Parisian Loafer

VampireD10

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm
Mikaru from Distraught overlord, he's soo yummy. Mikaru  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:18 pm
Parisian Loafer
"It's quite the dilemma," he remarked.
User Image

I'm more likely to blush than squeal, although under the right circumstances...

Lessee; situation-wise, I like snuggling. Snuggling is nice. I also like pairings with MANLY men (willowy men just don't do anything for me, yaoi-wise. If you're going to make your uke look EXACTLY like a woman, just make him a woman instead). Friendship-based ships and pairings make me squeal internally if done well. UST in general also makes me turn beet-red. Also really nice a**-shots.

Pairings of my preference... erm, I like EdwardxHeiderich from FMA, plus the occasional well-written EdwardxRussell. I used to be a really big ArcherxKimblee fan, but that obsession has since waned. I'm a sucker for AkuxRoku fluff, and SnakexOtacon is incredibly sweet and angsty and kinda hot. And then there's Axis Powers Hetalia... oh, Arthur. Such a tsundere.

User Image
"Choosing between hard candy and caramel isn't what most would consider a dilemma," she replied.
There were Angels dining at the Ritz...

I wuv arthur too ^^ And yay! Another Snake/Otacon shipper! 8D

...and a Nightingale sang in Berkeley Square

User_2629207

Purely Katie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:54 pm
User ImageOh close up camera two
Cause the hero dies in this scene.

Oh god, where do I start. sweatdrop

I fangirl all the time. In real life stuff, any time I hear Panic at the Disco, I typically fangirl like crazy. Just the other day I was watching the Live in Chicago DVD, and Ryan nearly fell off this thing they were jumping onto and Brendon caught him and I was like, squealing in my room. It was just SO cute. 4laugh heart So I guess Ryden moments make me fangirl.

Umm, with fanfics and like anime and stuff, whenever anything really cute happens I fangirl. xD

User Image
Your inspiration is the loss of absolutely everything.User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:03 pm
All squee moments like kisses and hugs and confessions. heart  

Ichikage Kira

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SupaWeena

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:09 am
me and my friend squee everytime there is a Yaoi moment. So pretty much through the whole thing rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:47 am
Ohh, there are too many specifics for me to choose certain ones...hmm, let's see. Well I do love pinned-against-the-wall moments, and of course when the Seme of the couple tackles the Uke for a kiss heart ......or more redface

Hehe, though I do tend to blush alot sweatdrop I mostly squee internally, or giggle in my chair 4laugh

I adore confessions blaugh they're the best. Although, when someone interupts a scene in the anime/manga I'm all like gonk but in RL if someone inturupts me for something stupid.... scream run if you value your life as you know it.... ninja

I do love BL, it's something that always puts me in a good mood whee heart

iHaruki

civiliandata

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:01 pm
Higatsuku
When a seme gets jealous over his uke. xd It truly makes me squeal.

SAME HERE!

I also like really tall and muscular tops with a smaller bottom (But not girlish bottoms!). So cute! (especially when the tops get protective!)  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff