Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
*Naruto Timeskip* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:41 pm
" I saw the sandstorm." Yushai said looking at her out of the corner of his eye. He felt it again it pain. THe feeling of his soul being torn and part of it taken for the sommoning. " Ugh..." He fell and began to cough up blood. "Akemi." Yushai said looking at her then his world went black. He had pased out from the pain.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:08 pm
Akemi eyes got wide and caught him before he fell on the ground. "Yushai kun!" she looked at him and ran her hand through his hair. "Please be okay," Slowly she stood up while the wind blew through her hair, "Oh how I wish Gaara was near by.." she sighed and started to walk.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:12 pm
" I'm hurt because of the sommoning jutsu. It requires a portion of my soul." Yushai said coughing up more blood.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:20 pm
Akemi blinked and looked at him and tapped him on his forehead, "I told you not to do that!" She wiped the blood off with her sleeve, "Why did you do that for??"  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:25 pm
" That is obvious. You were in trouble." Yushai said looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:34 pm
Akemi gave him a look, "But you didn't have to risk your life for me! What is this the second time??" She started to walk slowly while the storm started to settle down. "Aren't you with that group? What would they do if they find you with me?"  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:37 pm
" If the do you kill me as quickly as you can." Yushai said trying to sit up. "Besides that way you'll get all the credit." He laughed a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:40 pm
Akemi got a mad look on her face, quickly she let go of him and let him fall on the ground, "Like I would kill someone dear to me," She mumbled softly while her back faced him.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:11 am
" I'm sorry Akemi. But Deidara saw me help you get out of the cell. And I helped you because even though I said I wouldn't care anymore. I can't stop caring about the person I love." Yushai said turning his head toward Gin Tsichi.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:17 am
Akemi eyes got wide when he said that, slowly she looked at the sand and kicked some of it, "I told you to leave alone in there didn't I?" Her voice cracked a bit, quickly she rubbed her nose and started to walk. "I meant in the cell," She turned around and looked at him. "What are you planning on doing now Yushai kun?"  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:22 am
" I guess I'll go back." Yushai said dissommoning Gin Tsuchi. He got up slowly still coughing up some blood. " I'm sorry I care Akemi." Yushai said almost like he was about to cry, but he wasn't he turned to her with hate filled eyes. " Well then Akemi I guess I won't be able to do that anymore!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:25 am
Akemi looked at him with tears in her eyes, she couldn't believe the look in his eyes, it scared her. "Yushai.." She didn't say the kun part because she was scared of what he would do to her. "I...I.." Akemi wanted to say something but the words didn't want to come out.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:35 am
" Akemi... leave then if you don't want to die. Or you could stay. " Yushai paused and opened up his cloak removing a sword. His eyes became dark again. " And die."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:55 am
Akemi tried to back away but she tripped over a rock that was sticking out of the sand. She fell on the ground which made her twist her ankle, her face had a scared look on it. Her lips started to quiver as she looked at him.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:03 am
" Well then my once loved companion wich will it be?" Yushai said pointing his sword at her. " How does it feel to know that you have caused this?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games