Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The "Which One?" Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:24 am

My eyes narrow as you laugh at my discomfort. I do not like feeling weak and yet why do I long for your touch again. I watch as you circle me almost like a hawk. The look in your eyes and face unfamiliar and a bit scary. The the earth stopped spinning as suddenly you stop right in frount on me. I try to move back to find my feet seem planted on the ground. I blink as I find your finger giving a little presure onto my chin to push it up in order to look at you fully. I feel like a trapped animal under your intense gaze. I want to run and yet my rebellious feet don't listen top me. I shiver trying to turn away from your eyes wanting to hide myself from thier deep searching. Your small chuckle was the only warning as you came closer. So close. I stare ar you almost like a deer caught and looking at headlights. Your words wash over me even as I look at you. "N... N... No. Azzysan."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:02 am

My thread is alive thanks to you two whee cool heart Azzy-sama & Wyrn-sama

rofl the interaction from the previous above posts are insanely hillarious ^^ i just wuff the funniness in the choices 3nodding you too have been making bai bai

violet faerie

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:16 pm

Wyrn
My eyes narrow as you laugh at my discomfort. I do not like feeling weak and yet why do I long for your touch again. I watch as you circle me almost like a hawk. The look in your eyes and face unfamiliar and a bit scary. The the earth stopped spinning as suddenly you stop right in frount on me. I try to move back to find my feet seem planted on the ground. I blink as I find your finger giving a little presure onto my chin to push it up in order to look at you fully. I feel like a trapped animal under your intense gaze. I want to run and yet my rebellious feet don't listen top me. I shiver trying to turn away from your eyes wanting to hide myself from thier deep searching. Your small chuckle was the only warning as you came closer. So close. I stare ar you almost like a deer caught and looking at headlights. Your words wash over me even as I look at you. "N... N... No. Azzysan."
:laughing softly to myself, I take my index finger from your chin as I right myself. Smirking, I place my right hand to my chin in contemplation as I study you up and down, my thoughtful gaze piercing you to the very core. I smile as I turn my head to and fro, my eyes never leaving yours. It seems like I study you as a whole, rather than in pieces. Smirking, I once again begin walking around you, reveling in your utter discomfort at my presence as well as the lack of my touch. Laughing, I stop behind you and drape my arms over your shoulders. Sighing, I bury my nose in your hair as my right hand idly caresses your cheek and my fingers slowly and gently glide over your face. Chuckling, my right hand finds it's way to the top of your head. As my fingers entwine themselves in your hair, I gently but steadily pull back. Resting my nose against your extended neck, I inhale deeply and smile to myself. As I continue to pull your hair, I stare into your eyes, a cruel...yet unbelievably charming...smile playing on my lips.: Is...that the truth, then...? No help at all, Wyrn...? You seem to be in desperate need of...something...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:33 pm

I sigh in relief as you move away but before I can relax again I feel your intense eyes one me still. I blink looking at you with obviously questioning eyes even as you start moving about never letting our eyes loose contact from each other. Your smirk hits me to the core as it sends a shiver down my shine as I wonder what you are thinking. Why you are doing this to me. Even as you move behind me I try to turn my neck can only see so far as your arms pull me close. Looking down at your hands I try hiding the redness I feel in my face as it grows hot even as you caress my cheek even as I feel you messing with my hair. Suddenly a wieght falls gently on my head forcing me to lean my head back until I can see your eyes once more. I feel week evan as your face come close narrowing on my exposed neck but even then my head is still pulled back more util I feel if I was to bend any more I would no longer be able to suport myself. Your words once again bombard my inner walls that can barely hold anymore. "I...I...I... No. Wait... No. nothing." I say the last word in a whisper as I try to look away but my eyes stay glued to your own. I wondered why I was still fighting. What was I fighting?

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:15 pm

Black lace parasol or Black Lace gloves???
Me, I'd have to go for the parasol because they're prettyful!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:57 am

GothAlucardFangirl6
Black lace parasol or Black Lace gloves???
Me, I'd have to go for the parasol because they're prettyful!

Defiantely the Parasol.

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:51 am

Yeah I want a parasol soo bad and I have some black lace gloves. Wine or beer?? I'd say wine, it tastes better.....
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:45 am

GothAlucardFangirl6
Yeah I want a parasol soo bad and I have some black lace gloves. Wine or beer?? I'd say wine, it tastes better.....

I can't drink beer. The carbonation level is too high for me. I do enjoy wine though.

Red Wine or White Wine?

I perfure red wine to white but I drink both. I think there is a more richer flavor in red.

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

violet faerie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:27 pm

I dont mess with the spirits...

Wine smells better than beer though...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:48 pm

Red wine!! It's has a much richer flavor than white. Merlot or Sherry? For me: Merlot I like the taste.

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:23 pm

GothAlucardFangirl6
Red wine!! It's has a much richer flavor than white. Merlot or Sherry? For me: Merlot I like the taste.

I like the Merlot myself. I find Sherry a bit too bright.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:38 pm

Hmmmm from my bottle judging point of view...I'd have to say Sherry ^^ blaugh 3nodding Well, fine its the only thing my aunt gets....that and scoth typo Scotch ahhhh however you spell it and Vodka...I'm already hyper enough...imagine if i was drunk xp

Hmmm Opal or Amythest

violet faerie

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:00 pm

violet_faerie
Hmmmm from my bottle judging point of view...I'd have to say Sherry ^^ blaugh 3nodding Well, fine its the only thing my aunt gets....that and scoth typo Scotch ahhhh however you spell it and Vodka...I'm already hyper enough...imagine if i was drunk xp

Hmmm Opal or Amythest

Amythest. I always thought it a pretty color.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:55 pm

Ohh Amythist!!! My grandma's birthstone...
Rock or Rap??
Me: Rock!! Because of the guitars and drums and the bass. Then the singing!!! whee whee I love rock so much.

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:13 pm

GothAlucardFangirl6
Ohh Amythist!!! My grandma's birthstone...
Rock or Rap??
Me: Rock!! Because of the guitars and drums and the bass. Then the singing!!! whee whee I love rock so much.

Rock: Because rap sucks.
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games