Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
Looking for a party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Heart 777

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:45 am
"Yay! I want to do a dungeon...Something from above... whee Cool! I wanna do it! I wanna do it!...Wait, what do you mean I need a party? Oh...does anyone want to come with me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:03 am
Upcomming party: "Something from Above"

-Raven (Golden Heart 777)

Anyone else?
I can PM a couple of people if you like. I think Androsia is not in a Dungeon at the moment, and all of FARGORE's quests should be done by the end of the weekend.  

DM of Death

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:19 am
(I have another question. What will happen if we are in a paused quest and join another quest, but the other quest becomes unpaused while we're in the new one? Do we need to quit one or what happens?)

I'll make my decision whether or not I'll go with you, Raven, depending on the answer to this question.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:28 am
I'll have to ask Fargore and GC for that one. I don't have an answer for it.  

DM of Death

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:42 am
Ok, thank you. I was just wondering that because we asked Fargore to pause our quest while he is gone instead of ending it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:58 am
Perhaps I can steal all the players from a particular group, so that when it unpauses, You can all go back and I can pause untill your done. That way the group doesn't get seperated.

I'll PM FARGORE and ask.  

DM of Death

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:06 pm
Never mind, since it's only going to be paused for a week I'll skip joining your quest. Sorry Raven.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:13 pm
How about a short Team-style Tournament? Say 1 or 2 battles for each team or something like that... ninja Or maybe a Dungeon Team vs. Dungeon Team Single Elimination Battle, using existing teams, supplementing short teams with adventurers not already in a dungeon...  

Wedry

DM of Death

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:38 am
Well Raven is going to be out now for whatever reason for a week, that will give the new players that joined the tournament a chance to finish to join my upcomming group as well.

If all of your party would like a really fast quest, let me know, I can run like a all day try to finish it fast thing on Saturday.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:39 pm
I'm currently in the battle tournament, But after that I will be available for a party. Anything will do, just thought I would post now because it looks like it takes a while to set it up.  

DarksunMonk

DarksunMonk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:22 pm
Ok I finished up my tournament with the help of Master of Gladiators. Darksun, Monk of the Setting Sun Order is now available for dungeons of any kind!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:04 pm
OK Darksun, if you want to join up with Raven, that makes 2 for "Something From Above."

From what I understand, Raven will gone for a few more days, but it will probably take that long to get the rest of your group together. I would suggest 2-3 more. I can accommodate 6 however for a full party.  

DM of Death

DarksunMonk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:23 am
That works for me. I have some time to kill with the fights in my Dojo anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:15 pm
Well, I'm avaliable for a quick quest while Fargore is away and our quest is paused. ^_^ Currently I'm debating between whether I want to join a quick quest or try my luck at the tournament for the second time. *debates among self* *smacks self in head* *head goes on fire* Ow! Ok, too much thinking about stuff. Well, you guys can decide what I do! ^_^  

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tryani

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:22 pm
hmm the Tourney would probably be best but your suppose to complete one if not two quests before making another attempt so I don't think you are eligible yet. If you join another party thread you probably have to drop it as I doubt it will be over in a half a week to a week and a half(depending whether Fargore wants to take one or two weeks off.)  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games