Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:41 pm
Airstar
"Probably..." Sachiko replied, looking back at the surface of the water. "But let's not try to distrub anyone, alright. The others have had it tough lately. Alright?"
Hanalisa nodded. "Yes should we try to get away?" She asked looking to the shore.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
"That would be the best idea." Sachiko nodded. "But knowing Yuro, he would probably have a back up plan."  

Kandie Skull

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:18 pm
Airstar
"That would be the best idea." Sachiko nodded. "But knowing Yuro, he would probably have a back up plan."
"Do you think other people will people will get hurt if we do go ashore?" She asked carfully first she continued scanning the water around them her god eye's darting all around she was clearly scared.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:35 pm
Shreane made her way to the front row with Iva with a guard holding her back.

"Miss where do you think you're going?"

"Seeing the show with my friend of course."

"Only special passes are allowed through here.Now go on and leave!"

"How dare you!I have you know we have the passes right here!"Shreane said taking Iva's and as well as her passes and sticked it up to the guard's face.

"I..aplogize.Please go on."The guard moved away and Shreane took Iva's hand as they were in the front row."I can't wait..."Shreane said looking at her watch with five minutes left.  

MaronaPossessed

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:24 pm
jay heard the stage thinking they were about to start as he thought "they finshed, looks like i was wrong, maybe i should she what the show is" jay got out of the water and ran to the stage, jay got closer and closer and already dried off, but as he aproched he knew he would need tickets but jay didn't have any so he went up the stairs and got on the wall and watched it from there as he said "not the best seats in the house but there good enough for me" as jay waited for the show to start  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:25 am
"Maybe. And we can't risk being seen with humans... Come on, I have an idea." Sachiko spoke, starting to swim deeper into the water.

"Well, that was fun." Iva said sarcastically while watching the guard walk away. Then she stuck out her tough while slightly pulling down her eyelid. But she stopped, realising how Shreane was acting. I thought so... she grinned.

((Lol. Here comes show-off boy.))

Sighing, Keitaro walked towards his destination, his father's concert. As he looked at the area from his spot, he flinched. "Ouch. So many people." Then the boy sighed, tucking his hands into his pockets and proceeded to his walk.

That's when he realised there was a boy around his age sitting on top of a wall, watching the concert from afar. So being who he was, he walked towards the boy, "Hey,"  

Kandie Skull

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:40 am
Hana fallowed her uneasily.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:47 am
[jay's not agents it he's on top of it]

jay looked at the person infront of him and said "oh, hi, did you come to see the show i hear it's supposed to be by a great band, i didn't have any tickets so i thought i'd watch it fom here"  

Kitsunimochi

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:54 pm
((Ohh... Sorry about that!))

As soon as Sachiko reached to bottom of the sea, her fist tightened, her eyes narrowed and her body stiff. Sitting upon a boulder with a smug look upon his face was no other than... "Yuro,"

"Is that so?" Keitaro raised an eyebrow, looking up at the boy. "Well then, it just so happens that my father's in the band. I can get you in, easy."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:01 pm
jay was surprised as he asked "Really....wait, what's the catch" know that most people who offered jay things he would have to do something in return  

Kitsunimochi

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:19 pm
Keitaro shrugged. He actually never thought about that. He was getting too soft. Maybe it was only because that all his friends were away for the summer and he didn't want to be seen there alone, considering how popular his father was. Then he looked into the distance. "Aww... man, it's starting." he began to walk down the row of stairs leading to the beach. When he realised the boy wasn't following, he turned his head, "You coming or not?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:34 pm
jay jumpped off the wall landed on the beach before the person and said"thanks, by the way i never cought your name yet"  

Kitsunimochi

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:27 pm
"Name's Keitaro. You?" Keitaro spoke, lifting a hand out from his pocket to give a lazy wave.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:56 pm
The crowd roared as Hisuo approached on the stage smiling at everyone.He hoped his son was watching as well.The music began playing and his words were in a flow.

((For curiosity, http://www.maronascafe.lintbox.net/Disgaea2-White Tiger.mp3
Doesn't sound right but...yeah those are the lyrics sweatdrop ))

"Shiroki mantotana bikasete arawaru
Show me baby mondoumuyou no Hero
Suteta kako ni miren nadonai Say goodbye
Bad End ni hitaru otoko no michi
Yurusareru rabu to shitte ite mo
Kizutsuke atta toki hodo kimi ni ite hoshii

Kuroki chishio tagirase atsui Burning Fire mune ni
Aratana History kizamu kodoku na Lonely Wolf
Bukyou na White Tiger
Dandyism ni ikite yuku
sono na mo Dark Hero Akutare"

The song seemed so full of hardships that seemed to make others inferior to them as it spreaded to Yuro,seeing that it could affect him as well.Shreane was astonished at Hisuo's voice...her eyes filled with hearts as Hisuo continued singing.  

MaronaPossessed

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:05 pm
jay smiled as he said "i'm jay" then jay heard the song starting as he said "AHH, it's starting" as he prepared to run when Keitaro started running  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games