Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:00 am

Sirius froze for a second when Kathryn hugged him before hugging her in return, tightly.

"I think I'm going to talk to Remus tonight, and then I'll talk to James..." he muttered into hair, relunctant to let go. When he finally did let go he looked at her and smiled.

"C'mon kiddo, it's probably almost curfew, lets get back to the common room," he said, keeping one arm around her shoulder.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:38 am

Liz nodded in understanding. She could see the troubles the girl was facing. After two years in Remus's company she had a fair bit of knowledge as to what this ailment could do even before it happened.

Then turning the subject over in her mind, she analyzed the prospect of her ever meeting up with Remus again. She figured her best bet was to stick with Remus or she might end up in a random hall, which could some how lead her to France and back.

"I think it would be wiser if I stayed with you for a little while until it comes time to retire for the night. I'm sure you remember how horrible my sense of direction is." She explained vaguely. "If you're hungry, we could also stop by the Great Hall and pick up something. I recently ate before coming here." The crow let out a call and nipped at Liz's ear, insinuating a need.

"Or, we could visit the Owlery and feed Loki." She said with a faint grin as her hand moved over the black bird's silky form. "I would also much enjoy seeing James and Sirius once again.

Ahro

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:46 pm

Remus nodded, thinking over the options Liz had just given him. He had the choice to do a number of things and like always, he was stumped. They could go down to the Great Hall and get something to eat. But, Sirius and James were probably there and, he sighed. He couldn't run forever.

"I'm starving, let's head down to the Great Hall, I think, perhaps, Sirius and James are there as well, you can talk to them," he motioned toward the library door, making it quite clear that he would rather have Liz go first.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:44 am

Wrapping her lanky arms around Sirius's slightly thin frame she let out a sigh of happiness. She breathed in his scent with her slightly enhanced sense of smell, which the full moon always brought. When he let go she put her arm on her shoulder as well, and smiled.
"Hey, If I'm going to the common room your coming with me, or if your meeting up with Mr. Potter and Mr. Lupin, I want to come too, I don't want to be alone" She said slightly hopeful she could stay and talk to the men, and slightly curious, what single female girl would miss a gay kiss?

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:05 am

Sirius laughed, and keeping an arm around Kathryn he started to walk out of the passage way and to the Common room.

"Well, we're just going to the common room to see who is there, considering I have to share a dorm with both Mr. Lupin and Mr. Potter tonight, I'm not worried about not being able to get Remus, and then James alone. It's just a matter of jumping on their bed in the middle of the night and preforming a silencing charm or two before they realize I'm there and try to push me out." He stopped talking and got a wistful look on his face.

"At least that's how it used to be..." shaking his head vigourously Sirius chuckled at himself.

"No, not going there. C'mon kiddo--get used to that nickname--let's go, maybe we can play some exploding snap."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:44 am

Kathryn walked synchronised, her arm still slung around Sirius in a friendly manner. Exiting the passageway Sirius began to describe his "way" of getting Mr. Lupin and James to listen, she chuckled to herself but then caught the wistful look on his face and promptly ceased.

"No, not going there. C'mon kiddo--get used to that nickname--let's go, maybe we can play some exploding snap." She heard him say.

"Kiddo? Gee that's creative" She said sarcastically with a laugh "Well, it beats Mini-Female-Moony in that case" She joked remembering her introduction to James.
"Well, righto then, to the common room!" She exclaimed in a stunning impersonation of Sir Cadagon, pointing forward. "Onward we go!"

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:24 pm

"Kiddo? Gee that''s creative" She said sarcastically with a laugh "Well, it beats Mini-Female-Moony in that case" Kathryn stated and Sirius laughed tossling her hair a bit.

"Well, righto then, to the common room! Onward we go!" Sirius stopped and stared at her in horror.

"Oh, please tell me that bloody idiot isn''t still running around these halls! Oh I can''t count the number of times I nearly cursed him off the wall when I was here!" he said shaking his head and resuming to walk.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:08 pm

Taking the insinuative, Liz headed towards the door and then stopped abruptly before heading down the stairs. She looked back at Remus, who had almost walked into her, and pointed down towards the endless amount of rooms and stairwells stretched out before them.

"If you want me to lead, then you should probably at least direct me. You're going to have to face them sooner or later." She said point blankly. Looking at Remus with a slight tilt of her head and her normal straight face. It always seemed that, no matter how much coffee Liz would inhale in the mornings, her attitude remained as blank as ever. No amount of energy ever seemed to show.

Ahro

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:17 pm

Remus nearly ran into Liz's shoulder. He backed up a step, frowning as she told him quite simply that he couldn't avoid them forever. Which was true. Because they had been his best friends in school. His only friends really except for Liz and Lily perhaps, but then, he thought, Lily had been more like a sister. She had been sympathetic to him when he'd admitted to her his feeling for Sirius and she had been glad to listen. She'd also been a wonder with helping him in Potions and making sure he didn't blow up his cauldron.

He suspected he'd been worse than Neville Longbottom.

Anyways, this was now and he had a Sirius and a James to face. It would be for him quite simply to forget everything that had been said, filing it away, and try to keep things as normal as possible.

"All right, you win, let's find Sirius and James. Take this hallway here, it'll lead us directly to the Great Hall," he pointed to a long curving hallway lined with tapestries.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:33 am

Kathryn chuckled, almost choking in the process.
"Sir Cadagon? Oh yeah, He is probably down in the dungeon's, yelling at lost First Years on their way to Potions... Never shuts up and this one time, he stalked me after Potions until he managed to spring me on the stair way saying I had the Black Plague" She said rolling her eyes at the memory of the short knight's antics. Her freckles and scars were apparently "A sure sign she would die".

"He's so gay" She said with a laugh then cut short, "Err, I mean... Silly" She said recovering quickly.

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:03 am

"That's Sir Cad for ya..." Sirius mumbled rolling his eyes.

"He's so gay. Err, I mean... Silly" She said. Sirius shrugged and smirked at her.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he was gay. I mean, look at him!" he let out a bark of laughter as they neared the painting. He glanced at it and pushed Kathryn forward.

"You talk to her...I reckon she still hates me."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:27 am

Taking Remus's directions very seriously, she headed down the stairwells and different hallways Remus told her to take. There was a grave silence between the two during much of the walk and until they finally reached the giant doors which barred the entrance to the Great Hall, Liz spun around to confront her friend.

"Is there going to be a lot of people in there?" Her face, normally blank and distant, suddenly became frantic. Loki let out a caw and flapped his wings in a desperate manner as her attitude changed instantly.

(Cerridwen: Read PM before replying. Oh, and I do like your new sig. XD)

Ahro

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:16 am

(ooc: Ahro, read the pm, okay, remembering now.)

Remus stared at Liz for a moment as they stood outside the Great Hall. He seemed to recall something from when they had been in school and him and several other students ending up with burnts robes because...his mouth dropped open.

"Oh, yes, of course," he said slowly. "Your fear of crowds. No, the last I was here there were only three people. You should be fine."

He opened the door and peeked into the room. He didn't see Sirius, James, or the girl, which was a good thing. He sighed with relief, motioning to Liz, stepped back into the Great Hall.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:38 am

Following behind Remus, there were very few people in here like he had said. She let out a sigh of relief and followed Remus to an empty table. It turned out their friends weren't anywhere to be found. Spotting a seat that was far enough away from any of the younger students who were around having snacks or finishing their dinners, she sat down and took out a small amount of Raven food from her purse for Loki.

"I see that James and Sirius aren't here. Will you be expecting them?" As she said this a loaf of bread materalized before them, along with butter and jam. Utensils were always included, and normally there ahead of time. Still not use to the sudden aparating consumables she looked at the food stangly and then offered some to the bird before she took a slice for herself.

"I don't think I'll ever get use to that." She said slightly off topic, still living the life of a muggle when not in a wizarding community.

Ahro

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:10 pm

Remus took his seat beside Liz at the table and took a piece of bread for himself, willing himself to eat it slowly, despite the urge to sod it all and swallow the thing whole. After he took a sip of water, he looked at Liz. "I'm not really sure if I'm expecting them so much as hoping this whole thing will just go away," he stared at his bread for a moment.

"Its really all very overwhelming having two of my best friends come back from the dead. Telling one said best friend that I have been in love with him for nearly twenty years, and then proceeding to be rejected simply by having said best friend being in love with other said best friend."

He was quite proud of himself that his chest didn't seem to cave in as much as if had the first time he'd explained this all to Liz. Perhaps, after all these years of being alone, he really was getting used to it.

He laughed as Liz's face contorted with surprise when a loaf of bread rematerialized on the table. She mumbled something about not getting used to it and he pointed at her with a piece of bread. "Sometimes, I still think you are just like a muggle, you know that. After so many years of being involved with the wizarding world, one would think you could handle a loaf of bread."
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games