Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiizo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:56 am
Hey there :3
I'm Monica (Mon-Mon) and have far too many online aliases for my liking xD Pachwork sent me here! It seems like a really nice place so..

*waves frantically at everyone* mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..::[ - K |N| O [C] K- ]::.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gotta knock A litt.l|e| harder brea k through th[e] [D]oor

If I catch you with my properton, such as my BUMP, info, graphics, and art; I'll report you. D<
-Waves back- xD
[ - Sadness Inserted Here - ]

Apriorism

Apriorism

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:07 am
T i r a e l
TOXI HAS A SISTER? eek

I feel for you /pats/

I mean welcome to the guild and enjoy your stay 8D
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I know right. D8 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:08 am
Ch0pStiicks
Nah, trust me, there are a quite a few male artists.
Look harder! XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I wanna be lazy!! Dx
-Shakes fists about-

They should come to me..not me to them. OwO; User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Apriorism

Apriorism

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:09 am
dirty saint
R u m o r V.2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..::[ - K |N| O [C] K- ]::.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If I catch you with my properton, such as my BUMP, info, graphics, and art; I'll report you. D<
Yay a happy user. :3

I just realize that I don't see many male artists.
It's mostly girls. O: Nice to see that male artists do exist. <3

thanks. i havent seen many male users either. so im glad im not the only one.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It's a trend I say!!
Male artists are coming back in style. ninja

They have realize that girls like artistic guys. rofl heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:10 am
R u m o r V.2
dirty saint
R u m o r V.2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It's a trend I say!!

They have realize that girls like artistic guys. rofl heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artistic guys are a rare catch. And usually very, very nice biggrin  

Kiizo

Apriorism

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:10 am
Imaurel

Memai iro... yoru ga hajimari hito ga hishimeku

You have no idea .-.;
I'm amazed most people on Gaia don't recognize my scary position xD
But chya I'm her younger sister by two years. We also have an older sister but she doesn't care about anime or art. And a gay brother in Holland ^^

Zakuro iro... toge wo sashite anata wa kieru
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Woo!! Gay ppl in the family. 8D User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:11 am
Kiizo
R u m o r V.2
dirty saint
R u m o r V.2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Most male artists that I know tend to 'emo' or very emotional.
Its nice..but I have yet to met a normal good artist guy. 3nodding

I guess I have bad experience. emo User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Apriorism

Apriorism

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:13 am

There! I posted! More than once! D:<
And it wasn't bad stuff either. You can't ban me. Dx
-Shakes fist about-

Ima keep this place alive..... ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:14 am
R u m o r V.2
Kiizo
R u m o r V.2
dirty saint
R u m o r V.2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Most male artists that I know tend to 'emo' or very emotional.

I guess I have bad experience. emo User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My bestest friend online is arty and normal (though he's dutch, so that makes it not cool >:3 cos it means he lives far away from UK. I guess girls can be emotional without being emo, so that's why most male artists seem kinda emo.

eeeeeeemmmooooooo xD

Kiizo

Apriorism

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:16 am
Kiizo
R u m o r V.2
Kiizo
R u m o r V.2
dirty saint
R u m o r V.2

My bestest friend online is arty and normal (though he's dutch, so that makes it not cool >:3 cos it means he lives far away from UK. I guess girls can be emotional without being emo, so that's why most male artists seem kinda emo.

eeeeeeemmmooooooo xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. All of the male artists that I knew
that were good were very girly in a way. And a really good
artist was actually gay. xD But I luff him. He was..amazing.

Most normal male artists that I know do animation,
or computer art, such as tags, graf, etc. Not really artisy stuff. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:16 am
joke-mus
i'm the only one that cares for art in my family emo

they always say things like "are you drawing again stare " with a stare that tells someting like "girl, you're waisting your time on that"
not very encouraging i tell ya

Same here
DD8

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T i r a e l
TOXI HAS A SISTER? eek

I feel for you /pats/

I mean welcome to the guild and enjoy your stay 8D

PFFFFT.
She looks up to me because Im so awesome
8DD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T o x i c` Quiddity

Apriorism

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:18 am

I have a new goal...
Okay after I get my OMG, Crown, DJs and so on,
I'll will have a new goal. >>
-COUGHS-

And thats to get art from everyone here. ninja
OHSNAP. Toxic is here.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:20 am
R u m o r V.2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. All of the male artists that I knew
that were good were very girly in a way. And a really good
artist was actually gay. xD But I luff him. He was..amazing.

Most normal male artists that I know do animation,
or computer art, such as tags, graf, etc. Not really artisy stuff. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's true. The one I know does mostly photography, but also does some sexy vector art. (illustrator hates me, so vector art is like AMAGADYOUGOTTALENT imo)
Though those things you mentioned are still artisy, just a different type. I think on DeviantArt some of the most talented people I've seen are actually guys o.O

Kiizo

Apriorism

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:21 am

My family is not against me drawing.
They aren't really supportive about it either.
They just don't bug me about it.
I draw, I show, they really like, I get my compliments,
and the world moves on. I feel for those ppl that have parents
that think you are 'wasting' your time. If I ever had kids
and they draw, I would be quite flatter and wish to show them off. xD
Drawing is a very rare ability, not many ppl learn it, many
great artists are born with it, thats some talent right there. :3

Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games