Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:09 am
Kuroneko sighed. "I don't know...I think it said something like that..Anyways, do you know anything about 'Tri-Edge' and 'Skeith'?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:16 pm
real life: "im in an area right now, as soon as you log into the world, you should see it."

game: "ya, tri-edge is a famous pk shrouded in blue flames, and skeith, hes just a legend from the original .hackers legend. thats bout all i know though."  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:10 pm
"Oh...then is it really that important?" She sighed and looked down. "I mean PKers and legends aren't that worth thinking about, right?" Kuroneko smiled and she took a step forward and turned around.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:22 pm
"tri-edge is real though, hes killed me once. i heard of someone using skeiths nickname "the terror of death", but thats a pkk" he said, watching what she does trying to remember all he can.  

Zieg_Tonanami

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:14 pm
User Image [This is happening IRL...]

The woman behind the character Akura slowly opened her eyes to find herself laying in her bed with an icepack on her forehead. The ice was all melted and uncomfortably warm so she picked it up and dropped it on the floor beside her. What the hell...? When did I fall asleep?

She turned over in her bed to see a figure sitting beside her bed. "I see you're finally up. When's the last time you actually slept?" the woman said with a light giggle. "Tsukiko... when'd you get here?" she said as she sat up and yawned. "Earlier this afternoon. The server reset and you must have passed out from not sleeping in days so I stopped what I was doing, logged out and drove over here."

"Thanks... you can stay over if you'd like but I'm going back to sleep for a bit... I need to catch up..." And she drifted off to sleep.

(Tsukiko's the player behind Kii in case you are all wondering...)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:19 am
(( I completely forgot my charavters name D: ))

She logged into the world. "Zeig? Where are you?"

((ZEIG!!! I wanna talk tonight biggrin see you online (AKA YIM) biggrin ))  

BreathLessX
Crew

Shuyu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:29 pm
"Sorry for wasting your time then. Were you heading anywhere?" Kuroneko continued smiling. "I wanna come with you."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:40 pm
((hey i want to rp but my profile is not on there))  

Blaze_Kynine

Aged Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200

Shuyu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:06 pm
blazerxxx666st
((hey i want to rp but my profile is not on there))

PM me your profile then. :]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:24 am
Walking around aimlessly, Hitomi stopped a group of people. Most of them were Healers. "Hey...Did you think it was the world of "her"?" one of them said.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:33 pm
"ya, lets go back to root town, a friend's waiting for me." he said as he gated out.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:57 pm
"Okay." She nodded, gating out too.  

Shuyu

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:27 am
Hitomi looked a thte group. "Why do you think it was her? She never been around....since then."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:36 pm
"huh?" he said as he looked up in the dome. "hitomi! over here!" he yelled as he started waving in the air.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:08 pm
Kuroneko stood by Zeig, as she sat Hitomi. "Oh, right, Hitomi...is she the one you were going to meet up with?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff