Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:56 pm
Rina grabbed her flute and breathed a bit heavy. She then left the castle withut anyone seeing her and made her wat back to the forest with her broken leg and the bloddy slashes still on her back. She leaned against a tree as all the pain started to come back. "Danm it!" She yelled in Pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:58 pm
Xynos sat up as he heard someone yell. "Huh?" He stood up and ran in the direction the yell came from.  

Wysler257

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:59 pm
Surprised out of his mental rest, Aya dropped from the tree and h the ground, hard. Had he landed on his feet, he would have been fine. Since he had landed on his arm, though, it hurt. "Ow..." He looked up to see what had thrown him for a loop, and was met with the sight of a girl leaning against the tree he had been in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:01 pm
Rina noticed the two guys and looked at them in pain. Crap now i can't move. She thought holding her leg. Tears falling down her face.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:02 pm
Xynos ran up to her and looked at her injuries. "What happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:03 pm
Aya winced as he got up, and saw that the girl was crying. "Alright...?" He asked in his quiet manner.  

AyaSantres

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:04 pm
"Las tnight i was kidnapped ...They whipped my and broke my leg." She managed to say as tears hit the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:07 pm
Aya felt the color drain from his face. She was most definitely not fine. His arm could wait, it would be alright. He had to help her. "
Assistance....
"  

AyaSantres

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:07 pm
"Do you want some help? You need to get your leg fixed..." He looked closer at her injuries. "Your injuries need to be taken care of..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:11 pm
She looked at both of them. She was shakeing in pain. She squinted and more tears fell. She "Please." she said. "Help." was her last word befor she passed out. I guess i wasent ok  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:12 pm
"Ahhh!" Xynos picked her up, putting one arm around her back, and one under her legs. "Ummm..." He looked around. "Where to go?" He ran in a random direction, hoping to find help.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:13 pm
Aya sighed. "Stop..." He said with a commanding tone.  

AyaSantres

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:14 pm
Wysler saw Aya and stopped. "Huh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:16 pm
Luminia And Shuurei Fell asleep at the table and cloe, Adale, and Vio Fell asleep on eachother. Luminia picked them all up and put them in thier rooms. "I should check on Rina in the ER." She walked to the back and saw she wasn't there but blood drops were on the ground. "I have a feeling where she is." She teleports to the forest lake and looks around. "Rina~! Rina~!" She finds her with 2 young men. And blushes. "Rina! Are you okay? i thought you wanted the pain to be gone? Here come with me." She smiled at The boys. "Thank you for trying to help." She fluttered her wings and held Rina in her arms. She flew to heaven. By the time they got there Rina's Wounds were healed. "Father! Can you bless this Child with The power to not be harmed by anything?" "Why of course." He grabbed her Titan staff and Blew a Gentle wind over to Rina and sparkles lifted her down to earth. "Bye Father, Bye mother!" She flys back to earth as well.

Reborn Rinoa

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games