Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Spambox/Competitions
pirate or ninja?? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pirate or ninja
  PIrate! arrg
  ninja!! ,,,
View Results

Budou Bushi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:55 am
Rellik San
snake79797
Rellik San
Panic!_At_The_Party
Emo ninja! emo ninja

Emo's can't be ninja's or even ninj4.

y not pirates cant b emo but ninjas can

Oh yeah, how can emo's be Ninj4's?

What are you going to do? most of you are too skinny to even weild a sword properly, and could you survive without the attention of anyone, as the way of the Ninj4 should be? I think not, also, shurikens, how can you use them when you're depth perception is purposefully knocked out. And converse, not very conducive to Ninj4'ing as they get squeaky when wet, also they lack a half decent grip. If it came to combat, you wouldn't be able to take a decent blow, without being knocked off your feet. Also when it comes down to failure, non of you have the balls to perform Harri Kiri, the most an emo would be effective as a Ninj4 for would be as a distraction or mobile target. Also I'd like to add that, could you emo's truly live with the guilt of killing someone, not even in honourable combat, just dropping in to their room silently at night and slitting their throat? I doubt it, most of you would use it as a cry for attention, I gaurentee it. Thats why emo's could never be Ninj4.

WTF ur the guildmaster n your dissing everyone here. lol idk but ive praticed swordfighting for almost a year now n who said the shoes were gonna get wet? lol i think i have some depth perception but then again i cant trow shurikins worth crap anyway. And ninjas didnt perform Harri Kari olny samurais did that read the bushido. domokun u got a point about it not being honurabal combat but all is fair in love and war  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:13 am
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... What about vikings???

COCO RICE CRISPIES ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! Join the fight  

Budou Bushi

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:04 am
snake79797
Rellik San
snake79797
Rellik San
Panic!_At_The_Party
Emo ninja! emo ninja

Emo's can't be ninja's or even ninj4.

y not pirates cant b emo but ninjas can

Oh yeah, how can emo's be Ninj4's?

What are you going to do? most of you are too skinny to even weild a sword properly, and could you survive without the attention of anyone, as the way of the Ninj4 should be? I think not, also, shurikens, how can you use them when you're depth perception is purposefully knocked out. And converse, not very conducive to Ninj4'ing as they get squeaky when wet, also they lack a half decent grip. If it came to combat, you wouldn't be able to take a decent blow, without being knocked off your feet. Also when it comes down to failure, non of you have the balls to perform Harri Kiri, the most an emo would be effective as a Ninj4 for would be as a distraction or mobile target. Also I'd like to add that, could you emo's truly live with the guilt of killing someone, not even in honourable combat, just dropping in to their room silently at night and slitting their throat? I doubt it, most of you would use it as a cry for attention, I gaurentee it. Thats why emo's could never be Ninj4.

WTF ur the guildmaster n your dissing everyone here. lol idk but ive praticed swordfighting for almost a year now n who said the shoes were gonna get wet? lol i think i have some depth perception but then again i cant trow shurikins worth crap anyway. And ninjas didnt perform Harri Kari olny samurais did that read the bushido. domokun u got a point about it not being honurabal combat but all is fair in love and war

I'm the guild master and I've said 1001 times I don't like emo, its all true besides. I got captain, 'cos the previous cap. didn't do anything. Ohhh sword fighting for a year? what type of sword fighting, there are are over 50 type of sword and each one has a unique style. But the point is never to get into a fight, its mainly a back up in case you do, and I take it you don't do assassinations in the rain then? You know when you can guarantee your target is in one place? And Ninj4's did perform ritual suicide, believe it or not, because what good is a ninj4 that can't hunt and kill his quarry? And just because it says something in the Bushido, doesn't mean other oriental combatants didn't do it.

As for Vikings, again emo's can't be Vikings, realm of us metallers, want proof, most Metal bands come from Norway, Finland and Sweden. Thor is depicted as being tall, big built with long hair... much like a metal band. Most metal bands sing about 'Invasion from the north' the vikings being a race that always attacked from the north when possible. An emo kid could never be a Viking thats more laughable then an emo Ninj4.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:32 am
ah vikings, the norse gods slay emos, check my myspace i even have a picture, emo's can't be anything BUT emos
nothing cool, unique or what not
i think i know why they like robots so much
it's because they're all robotic clones, dressing, listening, and doing all the same things.....wow i'm in a weird mood  

The Dadalorian
Crew

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:00 pm
5-Star Emo
lets be emo rangers! ^_^

My god i love that. I saw it on You tube  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:22 am
A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects
5-Star Emo
lets be emo rangers! ^_^

My god i love that. I saw it on You tube

I'd rather be a sentai... like Gekiranger or Magiranger or Dekaranger, they b***h slap all your asses.  

Rellik San
Captain

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:26 pm
I voted ninja but pirate is really hot too =)  

Kobalt93

Spambox/Competitions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces